It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate Crawlers, Crawlers Suck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You know what really drags my pipe, Crawlers. The sycophants that want to examine everything you ever said to look for some loophole in your logic. The pathetic, twisted, wannabe authors, that look through everything you ever wrote to find some kind of thing you said that makes you sound human. I'm sorry crawlers, but sometimes, actually all the time, people on ATS share their feelings. Feelings are what you are feeling in the here and now. Feelings are not subject to some creepy crawler who pops up months in advance to look back on everything you ever wrote in order to criticize you for feeling different. Crawlers suck, they are inhuman, pathetic glommers who are incapable of emotion or thoughts of their own. I hate Crawlers, Crawlers should go to Hell.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
General Conspiracy?
???
Rant away brother

[edit on 8-12-2009 by '___'omino]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

This belongs in the rant section of BTS, you (we) all take the risk of being subjected to unplesent interactions whenever posting on message boards of any kind.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the definition of " Crawler" but I dont spend that much time online.

Could you give us an example of what your talking about ??? like what was said to you ? .. you said something about people who question your logic, or inconsistency's of your post, .... well isn't that what people are supposed to do. No one takes anything at face value, and shouldn't.

Sound's like you just had it out with someone or two. I don't think people should go to hell for crap they write in forums.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Exactly! It's a conspiracy against all of us. These pathetic people who lurk in the shadows in order to peruse our files like some psychopathic FBI agent.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction

Exactly! It's a conspiracy against all of us. These pathetic people who lurk in the shadows in order to peruse our files like some psychopathic FBI agent.

haha

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Nah, just on a rant. You're funny, that's why you're my friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow,

So that's what they're called. I knew there had to be a word for 'em.

Thanks OP.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yeah it may be funny, but you know I'm right. I've seen it in countless threads, some psycho that looks into everything any person has ever written as if it's the word of God and blasts off with it like some swamp donkey waiting to lick your yarbawles.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
some swamp donkey waiting to lick your yarbawles.

Priceless, absolutly and this I'm afraid will set the presedence for this entire thread
And BTW I looked back through some of your old posts and...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I hate people who post absolute garbage on ATS and dont even seem to grasp what it is they are attacking. A crawler is someone that agrees with everything someone says and constantly appraises them.
You seem to have a problem with trolls, specifically a grammer troll.

[edit on 8/12/09 by On the level]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Do you take issue with people who look through your previous posts, or how they use the information that they find? Personally, I don't have anything specifically against the act of going through previous posts in search of clues which might shed light on the poster's frame-of-mind, or their honesty. On the other hand, changing one's mind is perfectly natural and is nothing within itself to hold against a person.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I hate people who post absolute garbage on ATS and dont even seem to grasp what it is they are attacking. A crawler is someone that agrees with everything someone says and constantly appraises them.
You seem to have a problem with trolls, specifically a grammer troll.

[edit on 8/12/09 by On the level]

Ook fay, yer a grammar troll me friend, who are you to be blinkin the nice people in this thread? Give it a rest and go toss off like a proper Nancy then.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think that name calling is the last thing you should do in this (or any) thread, it's just counter productive. Besides that poster was trying to help you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

Which one?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This rant reminds me of years ago about this guy at the office. He use to give me crap every time I'd go out to have a smoke. He'd make all kinds of negative comments about stinky smokers, he would make a coughing sound every time I'd leave for a smoke, etc. Then about a year later I was downtown leaving a bookstore and was walking back to the public parking lot where my car was when I noticed this fellow standing across the street, smoking a cigarette .. dressed up like a girly boy .. standing outside a gay bar. Oh yeah, ha, I let him have it at work in the weeks that followed, ha.

You better believe you and everyone should be held accountable for all your words, past and present, especially hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I hear ya! I agree with ya! You just keep right on ranting away, my friend. I also hate the "cut & paste" brigade with a passion!!!

...........not to mention the "wiki warriors"!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Any time a person opens their mouth or drops the pen to paper they are opening themselves to judgment.

Fear of that judgment should ensure you say exactly what you believe without fear of judgment.

Too many are not afraid of judgment and it speaks volumes about them and the lack of any value they associate with anyone's opinions. If we are of no value then what is it the speaker / writer truly thinks about us?

I welcome the "crawlers" as you call them. Some of them care not what they say and it, too, speaks volumes. The truth can be found where "crawlers" have a baseless argument / counter point.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Try this

Have a Nice Day.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by tristar]

new topics

top topics

join