It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not human, but instead another species.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Very interesting...

A few things I like to reflect:

We are products of molecular DNA hybridization. The degree of genetic similarity between the three divergent species sourced for our construction is greater than the genetic distance between yours and mine. A form of DNA denaturation, along the lines of unwinding double-stranded deoxyribonucleic acids was utilised. We are unique in the Universe, and therefore alone.

So basically you're saying you do not look like us at all, possibly even non-humanoid. Your race/species derived from three other species, the big question would be who created you.

Where is difficult to clarify. Taking your chaotic inflation theory as a model, we are resident in a “safe zone”, where spatial inflation has stopped stretching and has formed a manifest bubble of reality. It is not here. Nor there. Taking an initial starting point dictated by our entry point into this reality, we travelled a 6-dimensional, tortionless manifold of space/time – a higher dimensional analogue – negating the necessity of navigating any vanishing curvatures, and therefore avoiding creating an unnecessary paradox. As to when, well, that is irrelevant.

Sounds like you're from a different dimension. I assume you mentioned "when" being irrelevant because "time" works differently where your race resides. Would it be similar to the concept of multiverse?

We –as in all life and variations thereof – are interconnected. Entangled. This is indeed a non-local connection; a property of quantum mechanical states. It is irrelevant the distance between you or me; signal symmetry applies to the properties of particles as it does to properties of the signal. Signals, in their nominal state, are arbitrary in nature yet extend across space/time as a tone of single coherence. No one object (particle) can be sufficiently affected without its counterpart being affected too. It’s the effects we share which brings me here.

So, because of the state of quantum mechanical entanglement, different species of beings are interconnected across space/time? Since we share some kind of connection, are you saying that our race has somehow affected yours and that's why you're here?

So many questions. I will attempt to answer the three queries above in one. And simplify the replies. Systems, whether particle or solar, can be – in your parlance – simply reduced to a probability of numbers varying between time and place (which are the same, yet apart). This you call wavefunction, and from this can be derived the position of a particle, or its momentum. Locators (sentient trans-dimensional actuators) determine the position and momentum of the target, and “lock in to it”. This process is, of course, susceptible to probability and its whims, but once the formula that combines location and velocity has been calculated (quantum disturbance/correlation matrix) then the course is set, and safe. The technology involved is not ours. We are only its guardians, whilst it is in our care. As to how it works, I hope my above illustration will suffice. If not, then I will further mention that it is infallible, and that its measure of decoherence to all external forces (spatial/temporal/divine) is absolute in that its mechanism interacts with its non-environment so successfully that it is able to exhibit probabilistically additive behavior. It – our “engine/ship” - is a semi-solidconductor, nanobuilt structure that confines the motion of conduction within an artificial, quantum event band, compressing the amplitudes of wavefunctions – possessing the target’s values – to two or more values of the target’s “observable” quantity. Therefore, it can "move" in any spatial/temporal direction.

Continued...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This sounds like the space ships in scifi movies. How they calculate/map out a course for the hyper drive and burst beyond light speed. Except the way you described it, it sounds like you're "ship" is capable of inter dimensional travel. Is this why some of the UFO's we caught on video appears and disappears in the sky?

Here is where you believe yourself to be. The problem is, where you think you are, is not where you actually are.

So the human understanding of dimensions, space and time is wrong? I'm a little confused on this part.

There is no travelling. There is only a change of formula. If you wish it quantified, then think of milliseconds. Less, even.

Ah ha, so your "ship" would seem like it appears and then disappears like magic to humans. So you are ... warping or porting from one space/time/dimension to another?

In order of questions asked; everything is watched. You are interesting. Redemption.

Your race is seeking redemption, why? What lead you to seek redemption?

I am relating to the internet, I am not, however, using it. One cannot link, say a fire and a blanket to a computer to send smoke signals.

So you are "relating" to our internet, using an account that belongs to someone else?

Where our future lies. How to change our past without breaching “timelines”. To be free.

I thought... "time" was irrelevant to you. Why are you eager to be free? Is your race enslaved?

You are not an experiment, but the experimenters. Forgetfulness is a terrible, and dreadful, thing. You are fortunate the Universe remembers you as you were. It will not let those memories go, no matter what you did to it in the past. No matter what. Nor, what you will do to it in the times to come. Memory is all.

This part sort of creeps me out. Are you hinting us that at some point in time, our race was more advance than now? Were we space travelers at one point in time? .... Did we create you... ?

Lol this is more fun than chatting with Cleverbot. I hope I get some cool answers from ya

Peace!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
Note: Cynicism appears to be prevalent amongst the humans. I must observe more, and interact when necessary to find out the root cause of this trait.

Note: Lying seems to pervalent with teenagers. I must observe this OP and see how the moderators of the site react to the above statement.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84

This part sort of creeps me out. Are you hinting us that at some point in time, our race was more advance than now? Were we space travelers at one point in time? .... Did we create you... ?

Lol this is more fun than chatting with Cleverbot. I hope I get some cool answers from ya

Peace!

Perhaps they don't mean more "advanced" in a technological sense, but in a cultural sense. For over 90% of our history as anatomically modern humans, we did not live in nation-states, wage large-scale wars, increase population so intensely, consume resources so voraciously, or destroy the environment like we have been very recently.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Okay..
Nice to meet you too...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You know who i am .
Took your time didnt you ?
At least your on time , thats the main thing.
Certain laws you have to abide by dont you .
You know why your here , and i know who sent you,
Just remember , do the job , you are binded by the law ,
That great eternal law , Be the ploughman , and vinedresser ,
The one who sent you has heard the cry , The law is simple , abide by it .
....Peace....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for participating. I have learned much about anonymous human interaction, and will utilize this data for future endeavors. Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

Where did you come from?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

Sorry for the delayed response; I have been making preparations for something beautiful which will soon occur.

Thank you for your query. I currently am residing within a vessel known as Gareth in The Hague. I have no recollection of existing before now.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Somnio]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

The Hague. it's not nice to tell lies.

I am not human, but instead another species.

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

For new members: An example of what you must not do

www.abovetopsecret.com...
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron

[edit on 2/3/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join