It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Plan Was Designed By A Convicted Felon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Glenn Beck- Health Care Was Designed By A Convicted Felon

Glenn Beck reports on a breaking story from BigGovernment.com. You know about The Salahis crashing the State dinner- but did you know that Robert Creamer, a CONVICTED FELON, attended the White House State Dinner?

For those of your who can't watch videos, here is a link to the transcript of the video above

How come I wasn't invited to the State dinner?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
S&F, I watched Glen today. I usually only listen to his radio show but I found nothing interesting on the net at 4 today.

Self proclaimed communists, felons writing the Presidential plan for health care and the step by step plan to implement the Orwellian schema of TPTB.

We as a race need to wake up to the plan they have set in motion.

Recently, I did not believe in the plan to wipe out most of the population. But every time I see the plans these asshats try to start, their just gets to be less and less chance that they are not trying to start a revolution. Their final step to installing their final solution.

Be safe.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Good video
star and flagggggggggggg

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The only real surprise here is how long it took to uncover it. The pattern of behavior to keep going no matter what the people actually think is so clear on so many fronts.
What I keep wondering is what they have figured for an end game? Are they really so stupid that they can keep pushing the stupidies through and ignoring people? Or do they have an 'end game' plan to 'correct'?

I wonder if there is a plan to pull this off with 'regulation' if congress fails to pass it like they have done with CO2 and the EPA?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

I think the problem is that TPTB keep changing their endgame because of different variables being set forth by the awake people. Hopefully the sheeple will wake up before it is too late... or is it already too late?

It's honestly sickening to see/hear/read/whatever about anything that is obviously a cover-up or a conspiracy but since people believe that the government is so great and perfect that they would never lie. We need to provide legitimate facts, backed up by some politicians, scientists, doctors, etc. and whoever else it takes to prove that they government(s) have been lying since it was created. Once people start waking up they will become interested in finding out what's actually going on behind the curtains - and that will be the end of the game for TPTB.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The title of your thread is very misleading.

No one person is responsible for crafting the health care plan. The concept of health care reform has been around since the 1930's. Some progress was made with the passing of Medicare in the 1960's, but many plans have been proposed over many years, by several presidents, all of them joint efforts.

The health care bill now being debated by the Senate is a joint effort of many Senators who have had input from many sources.

The only thing Glenn Beck "proves" in this video:

1. A man once wrote a book about progressive politics.

2. The man was a "convicted felon" (convicted of what? Beck doesn't say).

3. The man once attended a state dinner at the White House.

So say again, what's your point?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

2. The man was a "convicted felon" (convicted of what? Beck doesn't say).

Oddly enough....BANK FRAUD.

Wow what are the chances?!?!?!?!?!

The man knows how to cheat the system and manipulate it. Red flags all over the place on this.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by David9176]

new topics

top topics

join