It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red marks on back of neck

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Perhaps you will find it interesting that these marks situated in the nape of the neck / back of the neck are called characteristic marks of the Emotional Breakdown Syndrome by Dimitar Zahariev. He's Bulgarian and he has laid the foundations of Egology, a new science dedicated to the mental viruses that cause EBS, ways to get help, and so on. If this seems credible to you and you want to know more, you can search the Internet for more info.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i dont know where to post this so i thought i might try here? I was born with 12 fingers (6 on each hand). i was wondering if this means anything or has any special signicance?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Humble1

Oh wow 12 fingers.....that is unusual x

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
it is, and every thing in my life has happend for a reason. i know it has to be related somehow. if you want me to tell you a experience i can share many with you.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Any midwife, doula, Ob etc etc will confirm that they are birth marks... Any 'trauma' during birth produces them.

My daughter has one between her eyes made by a midwife trying to push her hand back in as she was trying to birth like supergirl!!

The mark only shows up now when she is upet or angry... but it was noticable for a few years after birth.

MOST vaginal birth babies have the nape of neck, base of hairline marks you described... Section babies have a variation of alternative marks including top of arm marks

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by special

Hi Special,

just came across your posting as I googled the net trying to find an explanation for all the red marks I am seeing on the back of my clients necks ( I am a Massage Therapist). Over the last 15 years of my career I have seen many, many clients with red blotchy marks on the back of their necks. ( I too have them as well as my father and brother, all of us being tall, blonde and blue eyed if that matters at all).

I have wondered lately if this is not some sort of marking from some Aliens trying to keep track of us, or us being from their planet? Also, I have noticed another marking in a lot of clients. It is 2 lines across the back of the neck, just like an X. At first I thought they were just wrinkles but then I have noticed more and more people with the same markings. Anatomically we should all have the same X marking back there since we all use the same muscles to move the neck. So then why is it that approximately out of 50 clients, 20 will have red blotches and 10 will have the big X line while the rest have no markings at all? I have tried to pay attention to their race, gender, age, profession, stress levels etc. to find a common denominator but no such luck. There is no rhyme or reason. The only thing I could come up with on my own is that they are both markings purposely put there by Aliens ( much like a cat or dog gets a tattoo in their ear so they can be tracked, or tagged wildlife to see where it roams, etc.) Makes one wonder, doesnt it?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Some information on Egology, which was mentioned earlier
freecom-int.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I didn't know that birth marks can be hereditary.

edit on 26/12/2011 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: special

Hi I am a barber and I see these all the time especially when the hair is short it's visible. Because alot of the time its above the hair line. Most people have them and I have a theory as to what they are. It's the mark from the hand of the midwife as your being pulled from your mother at birth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join