It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy video message from the NWO climate cult

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

this is the top ad video at youtube right now. it takes up most of the screen when you log on. look at this! if this isnt loaded with meanings and hidden messages than i dont know what is.

here is what i think the NWO is trying to say:

notice the controled demolition of the "old type of man" after the 9-11 style demolition is over a new smaller man is left in the dust. the new man for the new world order. as it plays there is a creepy voice singing willy wonkas imagination:

lyrics:

We'll begin
With a spin (lie)
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation

Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

it is important to note that several verses are skipped over in the middle. they emphasised the verses they kept for a reason.

what i think they are saying is. we are going to change everything. listen to us and enter our new world. if you do you will be free if you want to (aka listen to them)

thats what i got out of it, what do you see? its obviously a hidden message. no polar bears or smokestacks. this is a hidden message.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
no one finds this the slightest bit odd?
no one sees any messages?
maybe i should have put this in a diffrent thread or something.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A little humor for us heretics. Since it is harder and harder to find anything their that they do not want you to see.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

What kind of garbage is the NWO spewing from their gaping orfices?

Lets see how 'Free' one tries to be in their idiotic new world.

I wish not to pay taxes
I wish to have free land
I wish not to live in fear
I wish to be healthy...

'Now wait a minute' says the man from the NWO.

Yeah, see? I call BS.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Very creepy indeed. In the ad you can vote whether or not you think solutions will come from copenhagen and i was surprised to see 75% of people said yes. Those numbers could be false but imo it shows how many people are still ignorant regarding these issues.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shake

well it has said 75% for everyone i know that has taken that poll including myself, an i know i hit "NO". i think its a total load of brainwashing propaganda but youre right many people dont know their head from their butt these days.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Remember...

The NWO psychopaths have the same rule as The Joker in Batman. They have to announce what they are going to do in an obfuscated, deceitful and twisted way before they actually do it.

They are broken souls who only derive meaning and purpose from the power they have to cause suffering to others. It's the only thing that keeps them from snuffing out their own pathetic lives with a bullet to the head.

Just like James McDonald.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Oh the memories

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

ive heard this before and i believe it. like you could look at the "lone gunman" show with 9-11 months later. why is it that the illuminati do that? why do they have to follow this rule?

or is it they get some sort of perverse pleasure from torturing those who know what they are up to? like a cat playing with a wounded bird?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

too bad wonkas factory was shut down because of carbon emissions.
that and all his oompa loompas got outsourced...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

It's a song from Willy Wonka, but their using it for their own nefarious fear tactic.

This really is designed to scare, as are most of the Global Warming adds I've seen (remember the kids all going "Tick, tick tick" in that one commercial). TPTB want you to be afraid and panicked about Climate Change, they apparently want us to think if we don't surrender to their policies at Copenhagen we're all going to die from Global Warming..

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by Shake

well it has said 75% for everyone i know that has taken that poll including myself, an i know i hit "NO". i think its a total load of brainwashing propaganda but youre right many people dont know their head from their butt these days.

Think of all the people who visit youtube daily though, a few people voting probably wont even change the number by a fraction of a percent.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I just watched the OP video then the posted Willie Wonka version, and I vote that they are both pretty creepy

In all honesty I am going to have to go back and really pay attention to this symbolic video and see what I am getting from it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Okay, aside from the creepy video, you all do know, don't you that it is generally only people like you in the US and the Chinese (as far as the industrialized world goes)who are so against these concerns and so dismissive about man made global warming and our attempts to get a grip on it. You can hate Al Gore all you want but you need to get a grip and listen to what the rest of the civilized world is saying. Listen to what scientists in other countries and observe that they are not so much engaged in a game of politics as they are here in the States. You really need to get over your conspiracy theories and think about this a lot more. Think about your children and grandchildren. Are you really going to gamble with their futures like that?

Where's the conspiracy? Please look a little farther than the latest emails scandal or Al Gore bashing. Get out of your back yard and have a look at the rest of the world, Americans.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Okay, aside from the creepy video, you all do know, don't you that it is generally only people like you in the US and the Chinese (as far as the industrialized world goes)who are so against these concerns and so dismissive about man made global warming and our attempts to get a grip on it. You can hate Al Gore all you want but you need to get a grip and listen to what the rest of the civilized world is saying. Listen to what scientists in other countries and observe that they are not so much engaged in a game of politics as they are here in the States. You really need to get over your conspiracy theories and think about this a lot more. Think about your children and grandchildren. Are you really going to gamble with their futures like that?

Where's the conspiracy? Please look a little farther than the latest emails scandal or Al Gore bashing. Get out of your back yard and have a look at the rest of the world, Americans.

Crikey! hes calling us out! quick someone attack him! (not really)
I agree looking outside your backyard is very helpful in being able to see the forest through the trees

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Okay, so I watched it a couple of times, also other videos by accion, and what I see is a calling for PEOPLE unity, people to wake up and see and do something about OUR earth. One line in another of their videos stuck out more than any other to me:

If we continue to do nothing, we will not survive.

I failed to see any NWO propaganda, nothing political at all. It is about rethinking the way we supply ourselves.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Umm, do you realize what NWO stands for? This means one world government. I'm pretty sure they don't just spew this crap to Americans. I think China buying out the U.S. was intentional. That is one creepy commercial, but I think that was the point.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
My take on the video?

The destruction of the man, standing like a statue starts at his feet as he slowly disintigrates from the ground up.

The Image in the bible book of Daniel starts with the 'Image' of a man being hit at the feet by a rock from above, could be a comet, whatever, but the 'Image', or the 'representation' of mankind is destroyed.

In the video the Man is destroyed and crumbles.

He is 'reborn', 'resurrected', 'restored' but has to 'die' first.

'RE', is not so far off from 'RA', and both integrate with the theme of 'reincarnation'.

So, to put it bluntly, they're going to destroy every thing, or allow everyone and everything to be destroyed so that they can 'REbuild', the world and have a New World Order of their own design!

Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

climate change is real. its always happening. always will be. the climate will change without man. if the weather isnt changing the sun must have gone out. i have no problem with legit environmentalists. you can look at pictures from the rain forest and see its beening all developed. manmade global warming is a crock however.

its been getting colder the past 11 years.
the emails that showed dishonesty
even if it is real there isnt proof its man made
c02 was 7 times higher than now in the jurasic era in ppm and the temp was 3 degrees higher and there was lots of life on the planet.

what copenhagen is about however is not the climate. its about power and control. this video is pretty obviously the illuminati saying listen to us if you want to live see the new world. you could interpret that as stopping climate change and saving the earth, or that they will be doing some weeding out through eugenics and one child policies.

even if global warming was real and manmande, which it is not. whats the point of a carbon tax? so you charge people money to buy carbon indulgences. thats just like the church charging people so they can sin if they want to.

what are we going to do with all that money? bribe the sun? or give it to the banking cartels that get everything else in this damn world?

i know the answer and this video is obviously a shot across the bow of those in the conspiracy community, warning us against protesting "the new man"

well i wont stop.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by TheRepublic

This really is designed to scare, as are most of the Global Warming adds I've seen (remember the kids all going "Tick, tick tick" in that one commercial). TPTB want you to be afraid and panicked about Climate Change, they apparently want us to think if we don't surrender to their policies at Copenhagen we're all going to die from Global Warming..

i agree the scare mongering is really getting ridiculous. i mean when it gets to the point that you have to convince kids that weather is the new boogie man that is going to kill them all, well that is just low. they cant even address adults anymore, they have to the scare kids now.

it just goes to show how desperate the NWO is for this to pass, and that should make ALL people suspicous regardless of if you believe manmade global warming or not. when the power players want something this bad you should really see whats going on.

heres the video of them scaring the little kids:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join