It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you've had a vision or predict an ASTEROID impact post here!

page: 1

join
share:
TPL

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There appears to be a lot of talk of asteroid impacts lately around here, alot more than terrorist attacks. There may or may not be a link to them all. So post all your info here about your asteroid impact prediction or vision and we'll see whether theres a link, no link or whether its all a load of garbage.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have hallucinations/visions about a major impact happening. Pretty crazy stuff, even "saw" how the media handled it with the television signal and the internet going down hours before impact, why tell those who haven't heard yet and there isnothing left to say, either you are safe from impact, we are all doomed, or you are doomed where you are at.

If this is true, hopefully I(pop's works for NASA so maybe we will get a heads up) will have enough warning to get out of Florida and up to the mountains.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've had many dreams over the past 4 years about asteroids hitting the earth. The first one I remember was one I had shortly before 9/11 2001. I have NO idea why I have these a lot. I'd say about one every 5 months, at least the ones I can remember. I don't study asteroids, watch any movies like Deep Impact or Armageddon (don't even like those movies), hear about them from friends, school, tv, etc. The point is, I'm not actively thinking about them whatsoever during the day and in my conscience mind. With so many other crazy world events, and my own busy personal life, why would I? And because many dreams reflect what the brain has been thinking on a lot, it doesn't make too much sense to me. All I know is I have them. As to whether they mean anything, I have no idea. Although, I actually had a dream about 9/11 a month before it happened, but that dream was so vivid and real feeling compared to any other dreams I've ever had before or since. Any dreams about meteors or impacts aren't even close to that level of clarity. Still, it makes me wonder.....

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Usually when I have a vivid dream about something like that it is iminent, and less than a few weeks from happening. I havent had any full dreams about it yet, but if I do I will post the details for you all to read.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by jrod]

God

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh boy, I can't even count how many 'end of the world' dreams I've had. Only one about an asteroid, though, which was a pretty freaky dream. This had to be atleast 6 years ago.

The dream starts and I'm watching a news program about a meteor that fell on earth. I think it was from mars (?)... well they were talking about a whole lot of complicated crap on the news... stuff that didn't make sense to my feeble little mind.lol The meteor/asteroid didn't cause any distruction, though, but it started the whole thing off. It was very significant... I just can't remember why at the moment.
Next it cuts to me standing outside my house. I look in the sky and there are two circular objects in the sky. I thought they were moons at first. One was red. (left side) The other was a blueish white.(right side) I figure out that they are faces when the red one turns to look at me. It was the 'devil'. He says: Do you know me? I reply no. He then says: Well... you will. The blueish white one I'm guessing was god.... but he kept his back turned.
Next I'm watching the news again. In my house. (this is where it gets really weird) The reporter says that a dragon is coming to destroy the world. They show a little animation of it. It's flying through space and when it reaches the earth it breathes fire that engulfs the whole planet. As if that wasn't bad enough, the force of the fire and the impact of the dragon pushing the earth sends the planet straight into the sun. The dragon is a lot bigger than earth. (weird) After the program I'm sitting in my house.. just waiting for it to happen.

I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for.. since this really isn't a prediction... or entirely about asteroids... but I dunno.. I just felt like sharing.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have had many comet/meteor dreams. One of them was with ufo's in the sky. When the ufo's come the comet is not far behind. I saw it as a blue color and it came out of the south east part of the sky.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is very strange,I just posted my own thread a couple days ago asking if my reocurring dreams were a sign. And my repeated dream deals with an asteroid hitting, it has that sudden impact jaw dropping feeling when I have it.

Here's my thread. www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I ment deep imact by the way ^^^. But thats the feeling I get just so helpless as I watch this object hit right by me and just wiping me out.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hi there

During meditation a few years ago, I was consciously in a very tranquil and beautiful meditative state when I had a vivid vision of a large asteroid hitting the ocean. It broke my meditative state and I mentally asked when this would happen and I got Aug 2008. However, I have been wrong in timelines before, so please - don't panic just yet.

Since then I have had approx. 7 vivid dreams of a massive tsunami hitting the west coast of Australia. My dreams were all from a different persective and in a different physical body (basically seeing it throught the eyes of someone else). The tsunami wiped out the entire Perth metropolitan area right up to the Darling Scarp (approx. 30-40klms inland).

I then saw many people 'surviving' in the bush and on farming land. People were living in man made shelters, old caravans and lived under whatever they could make a roof from. The survivors were in good spirits and were eager to help each other survive.

I saw that many citizens will not see the asteroid, but would be warned that something was to come as there would be a rumbling in the earth, followed by a massive earthquake which will twists homes and buildings on their foundations, then, after this, the tsunami hits.

I hope that our Creator will not let this happen. But it would not be the first time my dreams have been prophetic.

I trust that we will all be, where we are meant to be, if this should occur.

Light to all,

Dobbie.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I just had a dream today (time: 0725 Date: 12/24/2018) about an asteroid, earthquake with heavy rains, dark skies, and explosions that accompanied it. In my dream, I I was transported onto 3-4 events of where these asteroids were killing hundreds of people. I saw everyone getting crushed, blood and flesh was flying every where. People were screaming on top of their lungs. It’s like I was watching a horror movie but much worse. All of that happening while there’s random explosions happening at the same time were these rocks are crushing people. I found myself in a highly protective shed along with other people. I stand there looking at the sky and how rapidly it darkens. I told everyone in the shed that “It will rain very heavily soon so prepare yourselves’s”. I woke up feeling sick, due to, witnessing people’s death. It was vivid and the sound their flesh getting smashed was a good appetite suppressant. This morning I just can’t eat
I told my husband about my dream and of course he doesn’t care :/

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TPL
This is all Mind Control.

Events occur due to the thoughts of mortals.

So OP states that Asteroids are going to hit and with multiple thoughts thinking exactly that, will make the event actually happen.

Alternate realities allow every person to dictate their future path. Law of Attraction.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i remember when i was sitting exams when doing psychology at Uni and i kept dreaming
i was in a house in the middle of nowhere and there were twisters coming at me towards the house
and they passed right by, turns out i was trying to ignore the stress that inevitably comes when doing
things like exams.

some dream interpretation websites are good

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KayABC
"I told my husband about my dream and of course he doesn’t care :/"
possible source of your dream btw

search through good dream interpretation sites and see if you get any aha moments
id say dark skies represents how you feel your mood
impeding impact may mean that big change is coming for you
maybe you need to talk to he that doesnt listen and see if yous are still vibrating on the same level
if you are more spiritual maybe you need to give him a nudge, or a dunno, big change?

top topics

join