It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You People Are So Dumb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

GE + Westinghouse Energy = Lobby For Cap and Tax (of course, they own the major TV networks which support the endless stream of anti-humanist agitprop)

They do?

Prove it.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

INDEED.

And that's just a fraction of the tip of the iceberg.

This really has been going on for at least 100 years.

They are building to a horrific climax . . .

They really do want to forcefully reduce the population.

They really are arrogant evil satanists.

The Imposter really is doing his best to destroy the USA as he was put in, trained and instructed to do.

. . .

. . .

. . .

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
where were these people in 2002 when we spent all that money to invade a country that never attacked us?

I'll tell you what - after Obama is replaced with a republican (2012, 2016, 2020, whenever....)

*IF* these same people are still spouting the same arguments against government spending - then i will call them sentient, intelligent, agreeable people who make a valid point.

Until then - while i agree with the message, i refuse to side with the idiots.

Stop playing my team politics & speak your own mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalBreakfast
Oh its not a defeatest attitude,, i just dont want to do anything.. i like getting high eating junk food and watching hours and hours of Tv.and i think we need more flouride in the water. i would be no good for your revolution.. i also dislike trees. i will be pulling for you though..

lol same here, I hope the revolution is televised so I can watch it from Margarita island where a beach front condo is about $800-900 per mo, gas is .49, a beer on the beach is less than $0.50 and $50 in Bs.F. takes care of a DUI on the spot.

Yes that's right, they allow adults to be adults and drink beer on the beach without a sheriffs deputy on a 4 runner looking to harsh your mellow.

But I do have an idea & suggestions for you who plan on slugging it out

Start collecting signatures to put an initiative on the ballot for it to be illegal to have fewer than five political parties represent your state.. or make political parties illegal or require a certain % of state govt to include citizen statesmen who serve as independents in govt like it was jury duty.

..and for the immediate future go to jury duty and vote not guilty if the govt is acting a fool. Free tax evaders, non violent stupid stuff, bogus war on drugs cases that violate the f# out of peoples rights... be that one mofo that refuses to vote guilty regardless of what the other 11 sheep think.. it's fun, I have done it, watching the judge get his panties in a wad was hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join