It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help i am trying to make a MSN buddie understand NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

you have no idea what fascism is tell me what is fascism and then give me undeniable proof that all our government parties are fascist I dont care about your idea of fascism I think your confusing the real world with your paranoia. about 70 percent of the people I know live in the united states I realize you feel special, pretending your in on something the whole world is somehow oblivious too but your threatening the advancement of humanity, people like you. every step you take to feel informed, or different, is a step we have to take back to deal with your insecurities I plan on,and am already beginning my career down the molecular biology path, specifically genetics and evolution and everytime I have to go rooting through files looking for proof that its not just a theory i cant help but wonder why people like you find the disinformation of your own imagination so much more fascinating then whats actually going on.

This what he said to me, i tried to make understand what the new world order and how the world is been ruled over us, and well looks like i failed.

Can anyone here help me out?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
tell him go on infowar.com alex jones fix him right up

[edit on 7-12-2009 by maya2929]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya2929
tell on infowar.com alex jones fix right up

NO then he'll really think you're crazy!

Buy a case of his favorite beer and make him sit down and watch this entire series from beginning to end-

If that doesn't at least blow his mind a little or cause him to ask questions....find a new buddy.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Dam it nothings working i even given him the story about
Helicopter Rumour Refuses to Die

is that why the names of troops arent given?

show me
it on the news
not on this blog site
“This entire business with the helicopters is just a rumour,” said Brigadier General Juergen Setzer, recently appointed commander for the International Security Assistance Force, ISAF, in the north. “It has no basis in reality, according to our investigations.”
this is good enough for me
you know why
its the only thing that I can look up to be true
because all the "reports" of foreign helicopters
the dont even cite who said it
or seen it.
well
show it to me on the news

I said this
they say it also soldiers in the battlefiled have freedom of expersion, they cant say there beliefs they only tell good stories to make you feel better
have no freedom of expersion

he said
now your telling me my cousins are secretly informed of the big truth.
right?
thats respectable
first you say your a soldier, and are t

nor do I care, how dare you tell me that you have the right to ruin the hard work of scientists with disinformation, and put fear in the hearts of innocent people, just because you've been shot at how can you look at yourself in the mirror, spreading lies you only believe because they make you feel special for pretending you know "the truth" pushing back the human advancement with fear and baseless lies and then to take a hero like a soldier and turn him into a little avatar of "this is why I'm right" I've had relatives come back, and tell me the horrors of war and explain how they lost a limb and not once did someone have the gall to say that this is the reason that 9/11 is the united state's job or that the world is heating up
herefor a valid source of information
now your telling me they can't speak.
so tell me
which is it

help?
infowars wont work on him.

BTW can anyone here post that helicopter rumors story from a news source please?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
go to free mason site and get more info

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maya2929

why would the united states start a "second ARMORED REVOLUTION" anyway does your fragile, paranoid mind not even realize the massive loss of life and resources? commando says: They want to start for there freedom of rights and libertes Liam Cuddihy says: they have freedoms and rights commando says: slowly each day your rights are been shreshed and trashed Liam Cuddihy says: you know what the real kicker is in the soviet union, you saying things like this, you would be taken out and shot, and now that your living in a real free country, you insult it. how honorable freedom and liberty is the only reason your even allowed to talk to me about this and you mock and spit on it, and call it fascism and that it has no liberty

Well i am done talking with this bush lover
I will just say one last thing.

Just wait and see.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Honestly, you can not "make" any one think, do or beleive any thing they don't want to.

A person convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.

It is like religious faith, either you beleive or you don't.

Besides, we may lead a horse to water, but can not make it drink.
But we sure as hell can salt their oats...

If you want to help your friend, then you have to figure out how they see things, from their perspective of rationality.

That is the most difficult part, connecting the dots so they make sence to others.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hm, much of the NWO is difficult to prove. It is much easier to demonstrate, that the USA and other western states are becoming more and more autoritarian. Civil rights are violated and corporate corruption shapes the world.

A good source is the website from Zack Smith
Evidence Showing The USA Is Becoming A Police State
home.comcast.net...

This video from Naomi Wolf could be an eyeopener.
(David Icke has an even better one, but most people won't watch him)
video.google.com...#

Here some drastic points, but the list is much longer

Remeber the bail out? How many people have called their Congressperson. More than 90% were against the bail out. Pick any political field - dig a little deeper and you will find revolving door politicians, or lobbyists who are involved in the formulation of laws.

The US has with 0,7% the highest rate of prisoners per capita in the world. Many inmates are imprisoned for petty crimes.

The US is constantly at war, attacking other nations. Tax money, which could be used to provide benefits for the taxpayers is instead spend on the military industrial complex.

The US borders only to Mexico and to Canada, hardly warmongering nations. Nonetheless the US spends about as much on the military as all other nations in the world combined.

Civil liberties are crushed under the Patriot Act.

More than 1.000.000 names on the terror watch list.

Torture, a great tabu is back in a western state.

You may have two major parties. The faces change, but the politics stay the same.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Let him live his ignorant life.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
first, accept that there is no NEW WORLD ORDER....

then try talking to him...

i know anytimme I start to see NWO, I tune out.. I don't care what you have to say because you have been brainwashed by these internets...

sure there are conspiracies...
sure there is a ruling class...

well, i find it hard to explain..

robert anton wilson said it best...
at any given time there are several good conspiracies for world domination in the works. by the end, everyone has crossed everyone trying to get a step up and the whole thing falls apart..

top topics

join