It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters at Copenhagen: Why are they even there?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Seriously, why are there protesters at Copenhagen? For support?! It can't be for pushing for action on climate change because that's alreadyon the table within the Summit's agenda. Is this the first case of protester stupidity or what? I don't get it.

Back in my day, protesters got together to protest against what was being discussed /pursued by government. They didn't gather in thousands to support the government. This all brings me to my next point...

It is IMPOSSIBLE for protesters against change being taken at Copenhagen to even show their faces - the lost lambs both inside and outside the Summit would turn against them and send them home or in prison. If any demonstrations/protests should take place at Copenhagen, it should be millions of sane individuals who believe that global warming is a fraud and hoax - or at the very least believe that the data was cooked in light of the Climategate scandal.

This will be a very interesting event to follow. And here is the ironic part...

I worked as an environmentalist/activist for just under 20 years. I still am. I just have my head screwed on right and refuse to label a naturally occurring gas as toxic.

What the world needs is less sheep and more shepherds.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by nethawk]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Maybe the protesters are there to fill the area with co2, in order to stop the event by poisoning the entire delegation with a harmful gas...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Or they are been paid by the elites to Protest i find it odd how the media talked about them.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I just don't get it. People may as well be holding signs saying "Please kill us! We need our money stolen to fight an artificial crisis! Please give us a New World Order!"

I am a Native American. I grew up in a somewhat traditional manner in terms of values and ideas being passed down from elders and such. Not once in my culture did my elders ever say that we were "too many" or that we were the Earth's worst plague.

I don't know what to expect from all this, but I am concerned about our general direction. I just don't know...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank God for you hawk. Thank you, posts like this might wake people up.

For all the facts about what this brave person is talking about click the link in my signature file below.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Yes, this is very interesting, and very important. It definitely is NOT about the GW fraud, it is about the creation of a One World Government, where we as Americans would lose all, ALL, rights. If I were able, I would consider it incumbent on me to be there; I'd have to go. So they scam this Kenyan into the WhiteHouse to sign away our sovreignty, and freedoms. Oh, it will happen, maybe not this time, but it will happen.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Gregarious]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's interesting I think that so many people are there. I guess they want it passed and don't like how the Kyoto treaty didn't get passed by the US and want us to sign on with them. I don't know. Whenever so many elites are in one place I just get negative vibes. Something's going to go down there.

top topics

join