It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
mahdi?

sounds like the name Nostradamus gave to the 3rd antichrist.
the one who destroys the world.

in any case who knows what was said, Ahmandinejab gets misquoted all the time, especially his name

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I often think of these prohets like Mohammed and Jesus as just links to one and the same ufo/god in the heavens. Maybe even other religions too. The thing with Christianity and Islam is that they are basically the same religion really, they are basically Judaism or these individuals reworkings of the god given original theme

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The Horrible truth is he is right. There is a energy loose that hates god and anything from god and it is in the USA military(actually the mentality comes from USA NAVY special warfare re)
There is a program where psychics are ready to stick there middle finger at gods return with a giant FU .........................So he has a scary and true point. Remember lived in Israel I dont want to be a conspiracy theorist but America has lost its Christian soul.,

[edit on 8-12-2009 by zeuseadam]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hungrydirt
Being largely agnostic for the conscious years I've spent as a human being on this earth, I've come to a realization about Abrahamic religion. It might be an outside perspective, but here's my perspective none the less.

Long before it ever has a chance to save earth, Abrahamic ideology will destroy it. The tenants of Abrahamic doctrine sink their talons in to unwitting humanity through appealing to the base emotions that everyone of us possess. The fear of death. The use of violence for the sake of friendship and community; a mish-mashed edict that it's followers use as a war banner. The prospect of vanity; in the case of subservient religions like those that were spawned in the Middle East, it's followers achieve vanity through a moral high-ground among the non-believers and pagans amongst them (I'm going to heaven, you're going to hell.)

There are a few things free thinking individuals can do to brace our descendants from the coming tide.

Raise free-thinking children. Teach them to value the wonders of science and prostrate themselves in front of the universe, not a preacher, rabbi, or imam. Show them the art; the sculptures, the paintings, the literature that was created by their free thinking ancestors. Then show them the art that was destroyed in the name of Abrahamic religion. Teach them about the Crusades. Teach them about the Holocaust. Play them the footage of 9/11. Show them how Abrahamic ideology is dangerous in the hands of fanatics. Maybe they will start to wonder why tens of millions of corpses do not lay at the feet of Buddhists or Celts.

Fight political correctness and the constriction of your freedom of speech. Remember that as far as we know, this is the only life we have to live. Do not waste it as a slave to a book.

Before you file in to the ranks of the cult of atheism, ask yourself one question. Does man know everything about the universe? The answer should guide you on your choice. Egoism has no place in the halls of the free thinking.

That's it. Every day, I see these stories roll through this forum. I for one will not dwell on them for another moment. Here's to hoping that someday soon the monkeys burn down the zoo. I'll still hold out hope that they don't burn down everything.

Sad.

You say teach your children all this, but you don't mention teaching them anything about the most loving person who ever walked the earth? You just want them to know how f'd up people took a simple command of "love your neighbor as yourself" and corrupted it, the way we f'd up humans do with most things?

That is very sad and your children may grow up to resent you for leaving that part out.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

Really?? Since when did the Israelites care what the New Testament had to say?

Newsflash people, "Revelation" is a new cannon book for Judaism!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeuseadam

That is becasue not every American is "Christian". And the poster above me is correct. The people that administer Christianity ( not all) have warped it to become whatever their political and social views say. There are more sects of Christianity than all other religions combined. Why? Because it is very easy to tweak things to fit your views. And Christianity is extremely inept at weeding out these hoaxers. I am not knocking Christians, however this victim attitude the religion has adopted is silly. If the Christians want to claim victimization then they should take a look at what happened to Buddhists in China.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
The words are from Islam and part of the 7 phase plan of reformation of the Caliphate and world domination.

I didn't know what the Caliphate was so I did some net research and found this (for those who also don't know):

The Calipahte: Islam's challenge to Global Order?

The Caliphate as defined by the Sunni Islamic Movement is the total leadership for all the Muslims aimed at implementing Islamic law and carrying the Islamic message to the entire world. It is the successor to the Islamic Caliphate which spanned at one time from Indonesia to Spain through a period of fourteen hundred years. It has not been defined as a monarchy, democracy, dictatorship or a theocracy. Rather a contract of leadership between an elected Caliph and the citizens to apply complete Islamic law within internal and external policy.

The Sunni school differs from the Shia in that it endorses the immediate restoration of Islamic rule by any Muslim meeting certain criteria. The Shia school on the other hand dictates that only a person from the lineage of the Prophet Mohammed has the authority to implement Islamic rule. This lineage having been broken by the disappearance or concealment of the twelfth Imam in 941A.D means that only through his reappearance can the Islamic rule continue. Thereby, the Iranian revolution was never declared or accepted by the majority Sunni or even the Shia in the Islamic world as a Caliphate.

Just these two paragraphs helped me more fully understand just what has been going on the last few years. It truly is a war against Islam with two factions within Islam also fighting against eachother.

However, this is not to downplay the agenda of the Westernized governments to also obtain their own version of global dominance. It's just that Islam is standing in the way of that.

I suggest anyone read this entire article. It's pretty good. The author also has this to say:

If the West is going to challenge this model it has no alternative but to openly battle Islam along with the Koran. This is not a deliberate precipitation of the clash of civilisations[sic], rather a clear identification of the doctrinal incompatibility between Islam and secular Western Liberalism.

These wars are going to go on for a heck of a lot longer than I think most of us can stand, aren't they?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Relax , your not crazy. If anything does happen it will be Project Bluebeam, one more fake in a long line of fakes. Like I always say. learn to look within yourself, and remove FEAR from your life. Then whatever does happen, no one or thing will have power over you.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Uh, I don't think so. Christianity does not have as much in common in with Islam as some people like to think. Sorry.

But they do have the same mother... Judaism.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

But US has a head start... look around you!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
lloll we live in a crazy world : with very funny and dangerous people.

( I think there are always thing underneath the appearance, there is always logic, and political "reason" even if thing may become apocaliptically very funny ).

Freud where are you, humanity need a doctor not a savior lol

[edit on 8-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of what the anti-religion anti-christian secular humanists could use as defense for the assertion that religion does more harm than good. I disagree.

Akmadenejad is a psychopath. He's in a very defensive position trying to cling to power. There is no more egregious example of the pervertion of religion for political purposes than this. It could very well lead to the slaughter of many people like many religious wars in the past.

However, the AVERAGE adherant of all religions is looking for spiritual answers in material world that is becoming increasingly irrational.

Logic is necessarily limited to what is known and what can be known. Science attempts to uncover what can be known. There are simply things which can never be known. They may be explained however through the collective experience of individuals through the ages.

Religion is an attempt to collect and organize the experiences and to form guidelines based on the interpretation of personal experiences.

I have no problem with criticizing those who interpret and make the rules guiding mandatory behaviors. Those guidelines are known as dogma because they're based on faith. Remember that the interpreters are human. The adherants are also human and many question authority and consider the guidelines as suggestions.those are not the type who are most visible but I say make up the majority of adherants.

To simply toss out all christian or other dogma would be irrational. Within every story is some figment of truth. The collective experiences of millions is more important than the fanatical ravings of the few.

For the most part, christian principles have a positive affect on its adherents as do most religions. I've known many muslims who were not blood thirsty savages bent on murder, coersion and subjugation.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Hum : no.

THe culture are opposite.

1)Today's Islam is a feodalism. that just make totally opposite vision with yours ( or mine )

2) There is no sense of love in islam, nor in their book. ( the word, or the vision of "love" and peace, and humanism doesn't exist in islam itself : humanism is christian : it appears differently in asia : but it is not the same humanism ).

3) As define in their book : and they cannot change their book (so they cannot change their religion): they need to conqueer the sheep with other god, ( and they can their woman and child ).

Ok : you may say there are good muslim , you are right.

But there is no peacefull islam : at the bases it is a fondamentalism/integrism. ( maybe more than other religion : this is a systemic analysis ).

But do we need to invade all the country around : no.

But what is the population and the force of the population of "christian"/"humanism"/"democracy" culture : 13 % ? And will be a lot less in decades.

I prefer agnostic, or atheist with spirituality : this is more peacefull.

@zarp3333 religion make people peacefull ? don't think so.

Spirituallity yes.

Religion contains spirituality ? yes. but religion separate the community : and it will create conflicts and wars.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OKAY...

That Ahmadinejad is a smart one

I give up... I'm part of the program, it's all true...

Back in 54 we first locked Azlan the Lion, back in the wardrobe...

67 was a journey to Middle Earth to recover the One Ring....

81 right after Regan was elected we managed to get the Energon spike that could have brought Optimus Prime back to life...

and this is the final thing for complete success...

The end of the coming of the Mahdi!!!!

What a Maroon

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
relax everyone, please, the source is Fox news, which is a channel of lies and propaganda .
using fox news is as good as using Sorcha Faal 's whatdoesitmean.com ..

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Uh, I don't think so. Christianity does not have as much in common in with Islam as some people like to think. Sorry.

Believe it or not THEY DO friend. Read up on the MAHDI AND WHEN HE RETURNS its a time AFTER THE RED & WHITE DEATHS RED FOR WARS WHITE FOR PLAGUE. Then read up on the 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPS:REVELATIONS 6:2 and I saw a white horse and the 1 seated upon it had a bow and a CROWN WAS GIVEN HIM TO COMPLETE HIS CONQUEST. 6:4 And another came forth on a fiery horse AND THE 1 SEATED UPON IT WAS "GRANTED" TO TAKE PEACE AWAY FROM EARTH, SO THAT THEY SHOULD SLAUGHTER 1 ANOTHER AND A "GREAT SWORD WAS GIVEN TO HIM. 6:5 and when he opened the 3rd seal I heard the 3rd living creature say, come and I saw a black horse and the 1 seated upon it HAD A PAIR OF SCALES IN HIS HAND. And I heared a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say -A QUART OF WHEAT FOR A DENARIUS AND 3 QUARTS OF BARLEY FOR A DENARIUS AND DONT HARM THE OLIVE OIL AND THE WINE. 6:8 And I saw and look a pale horse and the 1 seated upon it had the name DEATH AND HADES FOLLOWED HIM. And authority was given to him over the fourth part of earth to kill with a long sword w/ food shortage and with DEADLY PLAGUE AND BY THE WILD BEAST OF THE EARTH.

I took time to show you that "YES" THERE ARE MORE THINGS IN COMMON WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM BELIEVE IT OR NOT, your soul not mine!

Revelations SPEAKS OF THE -PALE HORSE RIDER WHO WILL BRING DEATH THROUGH PLAGUES, ISLAM SPEAKS OF THE MAHDI WHO WILL RESURFACE AROUND THE RED DEATH SYMBOLING WAR AND THE WHITE DEATH SYMBOLING PLAGUE, FRIEND. ITS ON ALREADY THE WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL - NOT CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. Many of you just cannot see the "BEAST" SO YOU FALL FOR ITS beastly gimmicks.

[edit on 12/8/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

Originally posted by JJay55
The words are from Islam and part of the 7 phase plan of reformation of the Caliphate and world domination.

I didn't know what the Caliphate was so I did some net research and found this (for those who also don't know):

The Calipahte: Islam's challenge to Global Order?

The Caliphate as defined by the Sunni Islamic Movement is the total leadership for all the Muslims aimed at implementing Islamic law and carrying the Islamic message to the entire world. It is the successor to the Islamic Caliphate which spanned at one time from Indonesia to Spain through a period of fourteen hundred years. It has not been defined as a monarchy, democracy, dictatorship or a theocracy. Rather a contract of leadership between an elected Caliph and the citizens to apply complete Islamic law within internal and external policy.

The Sunni school differs from the Shia in that it endorses the immediate restoration of Islamic rule by any Muslim meeting certain criteria. The Shia school on the other hand dictates that only a person from the lineage of the Prophet Mohammed has the authority to implement Islamic rule. This lineage having been broken by the disappearance or concealment of the twelfth Imam in 941A.D means that only through his reappearance can the Islamic rule continue. Thereby, the Iranian revolution was never declared or accepted by the majority Sunni or even the Shia in the Islamic world as a Caliphate.

Just these two paragraphs helped me more fully understand just what has been going on the last few years. It truly is a war against Islam with two factions within Islam also fighting against eachother.

However, this is not to downplay the agenda of the Westernized governments to also obtain their own version of global dominance. It's just that Islam is standing in the way of that.

I suggest anyone read this entire article. It's pretty good. The author also has this to say:

If the West is going to challenge this model it has no alternative but to openly battle Islam along with the Koran. This is not a deliberate precipitation of the clash of civilisations[sic], rather a clear identification of the doctrinal incompatibility between Islam and secular Western Liberalism.

These wars are going to go on for a heck of a lot longer than I think most of us can stand, aren't they?

Yeah, Islam is pretty serious while the US just laugh off the threats. Meanwhile Islam is successfully completing all of their missions of the 7 phase plan. They will catch us with our pants down if we don't know how to interpret these items.

Next step is an attack in a dozen US cities = 911x12 and at some point there will be a message from Islamic leadership to release the cells to achieve this. Now, we have Iran with nuclear weapon capability, Israel trying to stop them alone, while India holds of Pakistan and we send more troops into Afghanistan. Fard Ayn means that all muslims must stand against non-muslims and there will be lots more terrorism... as in Iraq this morning where a bunch of people were blown up, sir.

They want us to laugh this off. Because they think we are stupid.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

STAR*

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
seriously was frank herbert a genius or what, this saga is looking more like Dune every day

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Believe it or not THEY DO friend. Read up on the MAHDI AND WHEN HE RETURNS its a time AFTER THE RED & WHITE DEATHS RED FOR WARS WHITE FOR PLAGUE. Then read up on the 4 HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPS:REVELATIONS 6:2 and I saw a white horse and the 1 seated upon it had a bow and a CROWN WAS GIVEN HIM TO COMPLETE HIS CONQUEST. 6:4 And another came forth on a fiery horse AND THE 1 SEATED UPON IT WAS "GRANTED" TO TAKE PEACE AWAY FROM EARTH, SO THAT THEY SHOULD SLAUGHTER 1 ANOTHER AND A "GREAT SWORD WAS GIVEN TO HIM. 6:5 and when he opened the 3rd seal I heard the 3rd living creature say, come and I saw a black horse and the 1 seated upon it HAD A PAIR OF SCALES IN HIS HAND. And I heared a voice in the midst of the four living creatures say -A QUART OF WHEAT FOR A DENARIUS AND 3 QUARTS OF BARLEY FOR A DENARIUS AND DONT HARM THE OLIVE OIL AND THE WINE. 6:8 And I saw and look a pale horse and the 1 seated upon it had the name DEATH AND HADES FOLLOWED HIM. And authority was given to him over the fourth part of earth to kill with a long sword w/ food shortage and with DEADLY PLAGUE AND BY THE WILD BEAST OF THE EARTH.

I took time to show you that "YES" THERE ARE MORE THINGS IN COMMON WITH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM BELIEVE IT OR NOT, your soul not mine!

Revelations SPEAKS OF THE -PALE HORSE RIDER WHO WILL BRING DEATH THROUGH PLAGUES, ISLAM SPEAKS OF THE MAHDI WHO WILL RESURFACE AROUND THE RED DEATH SYMBOLING WAR AND THE WHITE DEATH SYMBOLING PLAGUE, FRIEND. ITS ON ALREADY THE WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL - NOT CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM. Many of you just cannot see the "BEAST" SO YOU FALL FOR ITS beastly gimmicks.

[edit on 12/8/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

Maybe in the interpretation from a Westerner. In Islam this means that they are willing to die to kill non-muslims. So if we both die God will be pleased and only muslims will get to heaven.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join