It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Reportedly Claims U.S. is Blocking Return of Mankind's Savior

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

All the leaders are illumanati. This, like all other moments where they are agents of chaos is staged. They don't believe in God, any of these leaders. They believe, Prime Creator has nutrilized Herself in the creation of the universe and is a neutral force, so the universe is dark against light wielders of magic to them.

This is all a stage, they are the bloodlines, religion is a control mechanism, they are stirring the pot to invade Iran if they can or evoke the Israel/Iran conflict.

Its always a stage. Its always the same people conspiring against the people.
They always attempt to control us, by ensuring we all live under different conditions and not equal, different incomes, lots in abject poverty, differing amounts of "freedom" politically and religiously. In short, they set this up, stand back and watch us cast stones at each other. Pretty easy job for the world's mismanagement team of lazy elite reptiles.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

i rather doubt that they could block or stop anything that has already happened ,he is here and has been for a long time ,he is not here for 1 faith but all faith`s it seems you all forgot that 1 little fact which is contained within all the holy scriptures in every religion and faith, 1 savior is for all people not 1 group .

the savior is "us" ... kundalini activated - christened brains - empowered endocrine system setting the stage for a mass metamorphosis of our bodily vessels.. unlocked 'junk' dna...

the "savior" is anonymous multitudes...

....and plural.

-

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of Ahmadinejad but even I have noticed that he frequently delves into subjects that would be right at home here on ATS. Right or wrong this man does indeed think outside of the box for one in his position and that is a sign of a DANGEROUS man. He claims that the US gov is blocking the return of the Hidden Imam but under that logic the US GOV shouldn't have any power whatsoever against this great servant of God. It's like I tell people, the prophecy is not a prophecy- it's a program, a schematic for a cycle of events that a group of men several thousand years ago set in motion. I believe that Ahmadinejad is just a pawn, either consenting or non consenting, but a pawn nonetheless. The fact that he is making such a fanatical claim shows he's growing impatient- he may vey well be trying to usher in the battle of Armageddon in the hopes that he'll be the last man standing. A very dangerous man indeed.
He should be careful though, in our version of the prophecies (old testament) his country doesn't come to a happy end. Neither does anyone else's for that matter. Except you know who...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Really, well done the US
I didn't realise you had the power.. couldn't be Britian as we are only little Satan... woof woof

So, come on, tell me, how did you manage to out smart the gods?

On a serious note, is he trying to infere that the US is some kind of King Herod going around the ME killing all male children, just in case one of them is this chappy they are waiting for???

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The armies of Iran are prophesied to serve the Mahdi who will conquer the world according to Islam. Satan has cleverly arranged for the Islamic prophecies of the Mahdi to dovetail quite nicely with the Bible's prophecies of the antichrist. In this way Islam will accept and promote the antichrist as their Messiah, and even Israel will fall for him!

www.freerepublic.com...
www.wnd.com...

If the US can stop the Mahdi from coming, then I say more power to her! But really it's all in God's hands. Nothing can happen before the appointed time.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

these are picrat's words....

rather doubt that they could block or stop anything that has already happened ,he is here and has been for a long time ,he is not here for 1 faith but all faith`s it seems you all forgot that 1 little fact which is contained within all the holy scriptures in every religion and faith, 1 savior is for all people not 1 group

This is the truth ...

....I don't know about the rest of America , but Hollywood's been at it

for the last 40 years !

[edit on 8-12-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Didnt bush also said that jesus told him to star a war?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If I remember correctly , and I do , Mr. Bush said that he'd met God twice.

He also said that man and fish could live together in peace ?

.... another couple of examples of the truth being manipulated

to suit your own ends .

... and misrepresenting prophets will do you no good ....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Didnt bush also said that jesus told him to star a war?

Yes. Bush is the scariest one of them all. I read about a secret religious group in Texas he frequents, and they were truely trying to create the circumstances that would bring about the "rapture".

There is something very, very wrong, (meglomania doesn't begin to start it) when a group or individual thinks they are so powerful and strong that they can manipulate what God has planned).

It's a sickness. Had all that "planning" and energy been used to try to heal a sick planet, and create societies which were healthy and whole, and leave God's business to God, he would, as they all would, have been a much beloved and great leader.

When human beings believe they can play God, and those persons are in very powerful positions, things can get pretty messed up. As we see.

[edit on 12/8/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ahmadenijad is a disgrace. He should keep his dirty mouth shut.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Some may feel this way because it is written IN ISLAM that the MAHDI WILL return TO ASSIST *JESUS* around the time of the RED DEATH -WARS- AND THE WHITE DEATH -PLAGUE- and globally right now EARTH IS TRYING -STOP- THE SWINE FLU from happening. Some may feel that H1N1 SWINE FLU- IS THE SIGN OF THE WHITE DEATH which is supposed to KILL 5 OUT OF 7 PEOPLE IT encounteres. So if say this SWINE FLU WAS REALLY ABOUT TO KICK IN AND IS GLOBALLY TRYING TO BE PREVENTED I guess I can see WHERE MAHMOUD is comming from. In THE BIBLE BOOK OF REVLATIONS THE MAHDI WOULD BE "HADES" THE -PALE- HORSE RIDER. All your EARTH BOOKS SPEAK OF THE SAME THINGS JUST IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, friends.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I was going to point out this very same point but you did it for me, so thanks!!!

Yeah, apparently this Savior got caught in Iraq trying to rig an IED to stop us Infidels and is now being subjected to water-boarding and really bad government cheese sandwiches. Have Mercy...BURP!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Why are you calling him ahmadinnerjacket? I get that your doing it as a joke but I am just wondering if there is anything behind it...

I agree that there are certain echelons of power that want to bring about bible prophecy and Armageddon. I'd bet there are some really radical religious extremists in power, and probably have self-elected themselves and see themselves fit to bring about end-times prophecy...

Scary.

Is this from Mock The Week by any chance? (British comedy panel show if you didn't know).

The host said this when he was trying to remember how to say his name. As in Ahmadinnerjacket... I'm a dinner jacket. Ah God bless his witty Irish Humour

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
What's amazing is that he believes the U.S. wields that kind of power!

Yes! Even the gods can be manipulated and controlled by us!

I think you have no idea of what technologies america has.

I think the world is waiting for someone, but whther he is luslim or what ever, america and uk would stamp on his head, to make sure no one brings peace, lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
I'm tellin ya... Iran and Israel are absoutly hell-bent on bringing Armageddon on earth, to fulfill the Quarans and Bibles end times prophecy.

I think the anglo american empire are well up there too.

Always remember who you think is leading these things may not be the ones you think.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah that's right we got him locked up at Guantanamo Bay...
His second cousins oldest boys next door neighbours Uncle took an evening class with a suspected terrorist, so Naturally we evil Americans just had to lock him up...

Yeah right, Ahmadinejad needs to grow up and get a life... besides they just locked up another 200+ students, doesn't he have better things to do with his time. rather than making up crazy stories shouldn't he be torchering/butchering some those innocent kids they filled their prisons with?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
reply to post by rhinoceros

You're wrong. Iran said that they were going to "wipe Israel off the map" or words to that effect. Then Iran said that they didn't really mean that, because it was impossible to wipe a country off the map, or other weasel-words to that effect.

As for not trusting Fox News, if you'd clicked this link on the OP, you would have found this:

www.alarabiya.net...

Do you trust al Arabiya more?

How about this one straight from Iran?

www.iranian.com...

Here, you pick your favorite news source.

Google Search

Sorry, but you're misinformed about the "wiping something off the map" issue. It's out there for you to read. I don't really care.

And no, I don't trust Al Arabiya any more than I trust FOX. I've never even heard of Al Arabiya. The same goes for "Iranian", especially since their source is FOX. Now, I'd love to pick my favourite news source from that google search, but where are they? They're not there! Not even one real news agency is reporting this..

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Yeah that's right we got him locked up at Guantanamo Bay...
His second cousins oldest boys next door neighbours Uncle took an evening class with a suspected terrorist, so Naturally we evil Americans just had to lock him up...

Yeah right, Ahmadinejad needs to grow up and get a life... besides they just locked up another 200+ students, doesn't he have better things to do with his time. rather than making up crazy stories shouldn't he be torchering/butchering some those innocent kids they filled their prisons with?

I think you will find that americans are into this stuff as much as iranian leader. Obama is a nobody, but black people in usa saw him as a saviour.

So how are they any different.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If I remember correctly , and I do , Mr. Bush said that he'd met God twice.

He also said that man and fish could live together in peace ?

.... another couple of examples of the truth being manipulated

to suit your own ends .

... and misrepresenting prophets will do you no good ....

It is interesting to note that no other president has done as much to protect the oceans as George W. Bush, im not a supporter im just saying he was the best president the Oceans ever had.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just more whacked out gibberish from people that believe in fairy tales trying to manipulate other people that believe in fairy tales.

As I recall, Falwell and Robertson said that gays and lesbians brought 9-11 upon the country because gawd was really really REALLY mad. Then he slammed New Orleans with Katrina for the same reason.

These crazy crayons may be different colors, but they all sleep in the same psychotic box.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join