It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Explain These Bumper Stickers To Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by Hugues de Payens

Oh my achin ass get over it already!

I like that one, that could be written around the outside of a license plate frame....... bumper stickers?.... so far my favorite is :
EVIDENTLY WE CAN'T !

star for hugues de payens

Ha! I'm just so tired of folks being labeled racist for not worshiping the left's messiah.

This man and his flunkies are working to destroy the US for goodness sake!

It ALWAYS comes down to race. Cant have an intelligent debate based on FACTS anymore.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Gregarious
....AND, I didn't say draw, hang, and quarter the KENYAN. I said ILLEGAL POTUSes.

except Obama is not a illegal POTUS, he is American citizen who was properly elected, and no racist can take that from him!

See what I mean?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If the truth hurts I am sorry. I have a bumper sticker that says "Soooo....Hows that hopey changey thing working out for ya?" All the people who put him in office and now wish they had not can read my bumper sticker when I am stopped and enjoy the fact that it is no ones fault but theirs!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Really good plan, Gregarious. Now, what is your plan after they clamp down martial law on us after someone does what you are saying? You don't care do you? Think your Luciferian friends are gonna say "hey, you hated him, come with us?" NO! They will say "You bucked authority - death camp trip one way!"

We need to stop anyone from killing this guy if we expect America to continue. Just read the Wash. Post article people!

Did you bother to read all of what I said? I said that I wanted him tried, found guilty, and punished by the courts, not a lynch mob. So, after they do that, you are saying that they will impose martial law because they were acting appropriately? READ it. Not bucking authority, but demanding legitimate authority, not the most outstanding con-man. And where do you get the idea that I have Luciferian friends? I maintain that Lucifer has power over who has authority, and who has wealth, and that the Schiester in Chief is his current choice for the White House. I also quite clearly stated I do not want him killed by ANYONE other than a court. I think you either don't read all this, or you just cant' comprehend such lofty thoughts. I will assume the former. I maintain that when he is exposed, it will be decades before we are able to clean up his criminal mess. Furthermore, I maintain that it is Standard Operating Procedure for demons to turn on humans that they have previously blessed, and laugh at their reactions. Like your friend, OJ Simson. He was disconcerted when he could no longer get away with murder. But even then, with his confession on tape over cellphone, the courts, presided over by Lucifer, would not admit it as evidence. The phone didn't fit, they had to aquit.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join