It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy flown to IWK in Halifax in critical condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Boy flown to IWK in Halifax in critical condition

thechronicleherald.ca

SOUTH BAR — Seven-year-old James Delorey was found alive Monday afternoon — unconscious, hypothermic and huddled under thick brush barely 1.5 kilometres from his home north of Sydney.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I hope he's O.K. This will teach me that good things do happen. I was sure this was going to end bad. I am so glad to be wrong. I just thought people might be interested in this seeing that there was a busy thread on autism the other day. The kid was a lot tougher than I thought. Does anyone have any thing to add because I ran out of things to say but they won't post this unless I go longer. Let's see if this is good enough.

thechronicleherald.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He wasn't seen since 2pm sat and was found today around noon. He wasn't dressed for the cold and being autistic he wouldn't answer searchers and likely run from them. He's in really critical condition. I really hope he makes it ok.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He's in the best care on the East coast. You'd have to fly for hours to get better care. And not that much better. I look forward to seeing what happens.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The Nova Scotia boy rescued after spending two frigid nights in the woods has died. James Delorey, 7, died overnight from Monday to Tuesday at the IWK Health Centre in Halifax, the children's hospital confirmed Tuesday. Hospital officials said the little boy's family was at his bedside. They said the family wanted to thank everyone involved in his care and would have more to say at some point.

Rescued Boy Dies in Hospital

Not a happy ending at all.......

new topics

top topics

join