It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP may win.... maybe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I came home and watched Deep Impact last night... I came home tonight and watched Armeggedon... both times I got a really eerie feeling.... When these movies came out, I liked both of them, since I am a sci fi buff... But this time, there is REAL reason to believe that these stories are FACT. However, unlike what Hollywood was able to put together, we dont have the ability to put ships in orbit with something that can take a rock out down before hitting us. Even if the incoming object was only 1 mile in diameter (we have reason to believe that NEAT is considerably larger), it would take litterally gigtons of nuclear force to destroy it, or alter its course. And, of course, we have no way to get a weapon to it in time to do any good. The best we can do with the shuttle is get to LEO and wave as the object flies right by.

I guess I should have a bit more faith in the guys at Area 51 in this respect. If we have any aircraft/spacecraft/X craft able to do this job, its the Blue Beret bunch. However, even if Area 51 could cough up something that could intercept an incoming object at any meaningful distance, there is the problem of doing something once you caught it. Although Armegeddon never did specify the size of nuke they were using, and even though they mentioned detonating it on a fault line, assuming that the asteroid was �the size of Texas� or about 380 miles in length, it would take multiple gigatons (IE, much larger than any explosive we are currently capable of producing) to move those millions of tons of rock apart at any velocity.

I have posted before concerning the possibility of the Cabal getting off the planet using methods associated with Alternative 3. This alternative has apparently failed, and the Cabal is still largely stuck on planet with the rest of us. Although, in a massive natural catastrophe, the Cabal would certainly have access to very deep reinforced bunkers (while the rest of us died in droves on the surface, likely with no warning at all) they are most likely scared. I draw this conclusion, because there is evidence that SOMETHING is being done, or at least attempted, to change the current situation with Comet NEAT.

If the Cabal were off planet, I honestly believe they would be sitting in a padded chair, swallowing popcorn and sipping brandy as they watched the world end on TV. I dont believe that even the NASA screw up would have occurred, as they would have totally shut down the satelite feeds and kept the sheeple in total darkness. (Although, there are likely those in the Cabal with a sadistic sense of humor, who would seriously get off by sounding the alarm and watching the mass panic and pandemonium that would ensue, all safe and sound in their padded luxury).

(I remember reading an article about Ted Turner. Apparently he had a fixation with the end of the world, and even went so far as to write up protocol for covering the end of the world. He supposedly wrote a final speech, and kept it in a safe at CNN headquarters in Atlanta, with orders that such an occurrence was to be covered as long as possible. Right before the event, his speech was to be read on air, then they would shut down the cameras.)

There is evidence that a very large battle is currently being waged in near orbit around our sun, likely of the dimensions portrayed in the movies I watched. This war is being fought with what is likely the only real weapon we have with any chance of success... HAARP. I have posted several posts regarding the evidence that HAARP is currently being used overtime in efforts to incite solar flares in attempts to break down NEAT, with side effects manifesting themselves in the weather and seismic activity. I dont know how effective this strategy will be, and obviously not totally successful, as I have read that NEAT was imaged coming out of the back side of the sun largely intact earlier today. We currently dont know the trajectory of the comet, and finding it will likely be very difficult since it is no longer producing much of a tail, and has the sun almost directly behind it. We will all certainly continue watching this develope....

If the strategy to use HAARP is successful however, I find true irony in the use of a technology developed over 100 years ago, currently in use by the powerful elite that its inventor hated so much. Indeed, it is only a continuation of the story of Nikola Teslas life: his hard work and inventiveness stolen and pirated by far lesser men, eager to take full credit for his genius. The group that Tesla referred to repeatedly as the �Evil Empire� are now the ones that have control of HAARP, and for once in history, they may finally be doing the right thing....

Of course, I may be totally wrong about all of this.... I certainly hope that I am.... I would love nothing more than to find out that we are NOT in danger, and never were, and that I owe all the members of ATS a beer and deserve to be the butt of their jokes for a night..... However, if I am right, God help all of us.... and pray that Nikola Tesla really was the genius that we have heard rumors that he was....

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Very nice and relevant post. We wait and watch!

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Great, now I cannot sleep, thanks.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I would direct your attention to the above link, the direct link to the flux magnetometer reading from the University of Alaska, which monitors realtime the emissions from the HAARP facility at Gakona Alaska.

Starting at noon of Feb 15, 2003, (about the time our weather nationally started acting wierd) there is a series of very sizeable emissions from HAARP. These emissions increase in output through out the week, up through Feb 18, and up until yesterday (Feb 24). All emissions take place at or immediately after 12:00 noon, Pacific Standard Time. This is noon in Gakona Alaska, obviously. The significance of this is that the sun is immediately overhead during the times that these emissions take place.

Emissions would have begun before Comet NEATS arrival, as it would take some lead time to build up enough harmonic resonance in something the size of the sun to create a CME large enough to affect an orbital body... as Byrd pointed out, the sun is a very large object. Keep in mind, these emissions are likely well into the gigawatt range of output, and as I have mentioned before, we have 4 HAARP facilities in the US, and numerous others owned by foreign governments. I would assume that as the Earths rotation carries each facility around to its respective noontime, each facility is releasing a similar burst of radiation.

Also of interest, you may note according to the magnetometer readings, that emissions have ceased on Feb 24.... this is most likely because comet NEAT has emerged from the far side of the sun, and is no longer close enough to be influenced by any solar event.

For those of you who are concerned, I would forecast improving weather conditions across the nation, if not globally in the next 48-72 hours, if HAARP emissions remain turned down. Also, likely a cessation of seismic activity, at least for a while.

We can only hope that HAARP lived up to the expectations its users had, and it has done something to divert the comets trajectory. I believe it likely would have, as the comet has lost most of its volatiles, (hence, it is not producing a tail), and in comets, typically the volatiles make up at least 60-75% of the mass. However, the projected HAARP mission could not have been totally successful, as the comet did in fact survive its perihelion largely intact, and was observed yesterday making its outbound departure from the sun.

We can only hope that the power that be, really do know what the hell they are doing.... For me at least, this is by far the scariest aspect of the entire situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
www.aerith.net...

Please check this page, from Japan, not shut down by NASA (yet)... Scroll to the bottom, predicted Feb 28th redevous with comet NEAT 2002/V1....

Anyone taking bets?????

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
we're about to get f*cked up the arse. i hope HAARP played a good song and made NEAT get the hell out of our way. if not, heh uhhh. err well you have a great imagination. there is something that must be done though before hand. if we ARE going to all die and face starvation if we survive, why not go ahead and create mass hysteria now? that'd be a way to get back sorta. if only HAARP works. we'll soon find out. the HAARP might have been used to burn off the volatiles and make sure that there ISN'T a tail so we can't see it coming. what do you think bout that? i hope not. i just dunno.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I agree... NEAT has just been imaged coming around from the far side of the sun, and is no longer producing a tail. It has likely lost at least half of its mass, if not more, so it has likely shifted orbit to some extent. You are right, HAARP may have actually been used to burn all the volatiles off to reduce a tail. Most astronomers who were originally worried are starting to think that it wont hit us, so maybe all we have to worry about is small amounts of tail debris.... Lets hope.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Hey guys, something is up at Gakona today, huge amount of activity. Might want to keep watching it during the day...

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There was snow in Jerusalem, Israel--look at Wed:

weather.cnn.com...

Sure, they get snow in the desert all the time!

Oh, this isn't an anomaly- the entire magnetometer chain is showing unusual activity, not just Gakona: 137.229.36.30...

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I was just reading this thread, and i was looking at a news story on yahoo at the same time, and at the bottom of the page there was this link.

bit freaky.

story.news.yahoo.com.../space/20030224/sc_space/asteroids_and_secrecy__if_end_is_nigh__do_you_want_to_know_&e=5

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey guys, well, according to the Gakona magnetometer, we had some really heavy duty activity today. I believe both Energy Wave and Kaos mentioned something about noticing a humming or other physiological effects (headaches) during the timeframe that this emission was active. Although I dont think there has ever been a study done to correlate these effects to high powered radio emissions (Im sure the gov would never want to do such a study, or validate one if done privately, as that would release too much info on thier systems) I have heard of similar effects associated with HAARP in the past. I wonder if you guys wouldnt mind sharing your general location, and time zone so we can compare to what we are seeing on the magnetometer?

I watched the megnetometer during the day, and kept wondering, why would they be continuing the trend, if associated with NEAT? The comet is now leaving the vicinity of the sun, so that isnt the target.... it is known that HAARP has been used to set up standing sympathetic wave oscillations inside the Earth, basically creating artificial earthquakes.... I suppose they could be aiming to do so on the nucleus of the comet, although I highly doubt that it would be effective, since the nucleus, even if it was 100 miles or so in diameter, wouldn't be big enough to allow sufficient wave energy to build up to do any good. Also, solid nickle iron (likely all that is left after perihelion) is not very conducive to structural failure from oscillation waves (or would at least require far more energy input than would be possible for such a small target).

Of course, if that is what they are now trying to do, that would indicate a fairly high level of desperation to even make such and attempt....

Or, conversely, this might signal a return to business as usual.... Someone reported deposition of chemtrails, which are also routinely associated with HAARP activity. Maybe thier strategy with the comet worked, and they now know it is harmless to us, and they are getting back to how it used to be....

Times like this, it would be nice to have a source of information that was somewhat trustworthy

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Someone please enlighten me... HAARP is used for communication.. electrical signals through the ionosphere... how the heck is this gonna affect an asteroid a million miles away?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Very relevant post with quatrains from Nostradamus referring to current events.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Arc Angel: HAARP is only publicly described as a communication system, as well as an over the horizon early warning radar system... these are actual capabilities that HAARP has, but they are also camoflage for its real purposes.

To answer your question directly, HAARP has the ability to produce an ultra long wavelength standing sympathetic wave oscillation inside the planet. In general terms, it is able to pump energy into the planet in such a way to interact with the internal magnetic field. It will cause the magnetic field to begin oscillating, and the more energy is pumped in over time, the stronger the oscillation becomes. By controlling the amplitude, frequency, and wavelength of this oscillation, it is possible to focus this energy at a surface target almost anywhere on the planet, and create an artificial earthquake.

It is my belief that the PTB, Cabal, or whoever is in charge, attempted to do this same trick remotely with the sun in order to disrupt or destroy NEAT. It would appear to be a possible, although difficult undertaking if you look at it:

We know the basic electromagnet structure of the sun, as we have been observing it magnetically for decades now (one of the main functions of SOHO). With a decent knowledge of the suns electromagnetic field, given enough energy (hence the likelihood of cooperation between all HAARP and foreign scalar facilities in this endeavor), and proper manipulation of the wave forms (IE, amplitude, frequency, wavelength, ect) it would be possible to excite the suns magnetosphere to generate a decent sized Coronal Mass Ejection. It would of course take days to build up the required energy to pull this off of course....

But then, check this link out....

Spool back to around Feb 15, when the large amount of activity took place... also notice that the activity at Gakona (one of 4 HAARP facilities, and the only one monitored) took place around noon local time, when the sun was directly overhead. I imagine that each HAARP facility fired a similar burst of radiation at thier respective noon times, each in turn.

If you saw the animation from SOHO, you saw not one by 2 CMEs come out almost aimed at NEAT. I am not sure that HAARP would have the ability to fire such precisely aimed CMEs at a target, but then, maybe it didnt have to..... maybe a well aimed burst of energy was previously aimed at NEAT, imparting a healthy electromagnet charge on it (likely has a nickle/iron core, so would be easily charged), so it essentially attracted the CME once it was released....

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

HAARP working overtime, spikes now 12 hours apart instead of 24 hours apart...... if anyone has any ideas, Im all ears.... this is not normal at all....

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey you know what? As of 2/26, 11:00pm, the East Coast is going to be getting about 8 more inches of snow. Another major storm, this one projected to last 24 hours worth of consant snow.

When I was growing up just 10 years ago, snow never used to come down like this- HAARP is having a major effect on all of this.

I am no longer considering the "El Nino" possibility. "A child" would not mistreat society so badly =/

[Edited on 27-2-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"A child" would not mistreat society so badly =/
Posted by MKultra

Ummm... well, the "rich kids" of the elite most likely would....

top topics

join