It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would happen if we all stopped paying?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Property taxes. If I don't pay them I go to jail. To live on someone elses land would be tresspassing. You think the fed would just sit back and let me live on federal land? To till federal land or hunt on federal land without proper fees and permitting in respective seasons?

I cannot "disappear" as thing stand because any way I would will result inme becomming a felon instantly.

I do not wish to live as a criminal on the run. I wish to live as a free farming man. The way my family once did. The way nearly all of us once did. Before some grand entity came along with it's prisons and guns and demanded we pay "protection" money or be killed or jailed.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

"It's the way my country is designed, and I want to continue to be a citizen here."

That line right there sums it up pretty good. Hmm ever think of changing the country you live in...or YOU ARE A CITIZEN NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU WERE BORN HERE. You are a human being and weather God gave them to you or not you have rights and the main right you have is to live a good life. By your own making you can live life to your standards and not what society says does not matter at all. You can live along to get along all you want.

One think that needs to be pointed out is the difference between federal and local(State) taxes. State taxes go toward your daily living necessities like police, fire, roads, libraries, etc., but federal on the other hand is for National defense (not war mongering and imposing our will on other nations), hmmm..oh political crap.

I have no problem paying all the taxes on everything I buy or do as a priviledge, but when you start taxing my hard earned income which I give 8 of the best hours of my day to some company so they can take me on the consumer side of things. I have the right to earn a living without some corrupt government stealing half my money. Oh then get even more from everything else I do in my life. You live that life all you want people but I am not gonna do that anymore. I play the game on my terms and if they want to fight me then let them come.

It's time more people got the courage to say no more BS! I will not live like this, yes its nice and comfortable but I want better for myself and the WORLD around me. COME ON PEOPLE it's all about the money you have control to make things happen and the only way to do it is take YOUR money back. WE do everything not the government, the police are not there because the government put them there for you to use, WE put them there!

End Rant

Namaste

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Also, food for though people, you're speculating that if no one paid taxes, everything would halt, it would, but under the imaginary sense of a Federal Reserve Note that has no facking baring on anything besides the imaginative prospect it's created within itself.

FACT: You cannot talk a 5 dollar bill and have it exchanged into a silver coin, instead you have to take it to a silver merchant who has outrageously increased the dollars value of this 5$ of silver, and you'll be left with pretty much nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, the only time I pay taxes is when it's at a store or a gas pump and that's only because the store owners are whipped by the government to squeeze that extra out of everyone. Unfortunately, we do need to buy things. Most of your tax (income tax, federal anyway) goes to pay down the national debt and only the interest portion of the debt. More than half the money collected by the government (US/Canada) in tax gets paid to the FED/Bank of Canada. It's the same in every country that has a central/reserve bank. It's a scam, they have taken control by manipulating greedy people, who then force possibly honest people to follow suit through the threat of not dealing with them, it's called extortion. Anyway, who owns the FED? International banksters, IMF, World Bank, etc. so all that hard earned money, converted to taxes by bottom feeding government agencies, is going into the pockets of offshore criminals, with a ponzi scheme the size of Jupiter.

Here's the US DEBT CLOCK YEEHAW eh!

So next time you think about taxes and how you're being f**ked without being kissed first, think of your local banks, the IMF, Rothschilds, Oppenheimers, Rockefellers, the World Bank, the Bilderbergs, Trilats, CFR, the UN and any other scumbags like your politicians who have actually been selling you down the line. Channel that hate into something productive. At least change your voting habits and elect someone who might actually make some kind of positive change for you, rather than them. If voting doesn't fix it, well, were only human and we can be creative ;-)

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/7.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yes. I hate the property taxes. I was listening to an early morning local talk radio show driving into work one morning, and one of the guys said

"You think you own your home? Try not paying your property taxes and see how fast they can put you out of it". So, in that respect, you never really "own" your home. Not when there is a threat such as this looming.

Yeah, scary, and not right. And then there are actually people who lose their homes because they are unable to pay the property taxes. There is just something inherently wrong about that. Very wrong, I agree.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kjburto

I too, wish we had more say over how our taxes are spent. The things I've already mentioned I don't mind paying, schools, local services, interstates, etc.

But we probably don't really know where all our tax dollars go, and that doesn't seem right. I do get what you are saying about rebelling.

They wouldn't be honest with us, even if they claimed to give a "full disclosure". So, why bother to demand it. And even if they did and we said "we don't want to fund (whatever), they would do it anyway.

Resistance is futile. Fu-tile. lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

We have to remember that taxes were formatted as a means of control and still act in this manner. We pay for schooling but have no say on what is taught. We pay for roads but we have no say in the direction, which are constantly dug up for no reason at all. In the UK we pay for a TV licence, thats right we have to pay to watch TV.
We have speed cameras that do not cut down on accidents but increases funding.
The truth is that they could tax oxygen and we would pay it, they could tax you for every step you make and you would pay it. Every year the government sit behind closed doors and figure out ways to take the p!ss out of us even more. At what point do we say enough is enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join