It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran's Spiral

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Now Mr. A, there is one sharp dresser!

Proty4Millions,

Yeah poor Li'l Mahmoud A. With hundreds of years of Jewish tailor heritage one would expect more pizzazz. Maybe a purple cravat, black silk shirts, cool shades, a riding crop, a stylish cigarette holder - anything.

His lack of image awareness is a bad omen. Mr A will ultimately fail in emulating his role models of the Third Reich. It's not enough to just blame Jews for economic disparity, foreign policy quagmires, and promise the people a Final Solution. To look tough and uncompromising you have to dress the part.

The Nazis had style and panache. They understood the irresistible appeal and intimidation factor of S&M fetish ware. Black leather everywhere, those great boots, the long sweeping coats, an instantly recognizable designer label with those Swastikas.

No wonder they swept the Military Fashion Awards for so many years.

M

[edit on 8-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Honestly Michael I don't think Mr. A has anything against the Jews he doesn't like Zionist politics!

I don't like Zionist politics but you are right the Nazi's were sharp dressers!

Of course living in Miami I go for that Tommy Bahama, Nat Nast, Torri Richards casual look. If you ever watch Burn Notice on TNT I dress pretty much like Sam Axe does.

Or Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men.

Casual Michael, that's the problem with people who live in those cold zipped up, buttoned places, makes them angry at everyone and everything.

I don't blame them I would be angry at everyone and every thing to if I had to live in a cold place in layers of cheap scratchy clothes.

It's why NFL Teams like the Pittsburgh Steelers do so well, they go out in that cold rotten weather everyday and come game day they are ready to kill someone.

The Miami Dolphins, pretty much just want to cash the check and get back to the beach and work on their tans, and it sure shows in their performance.

The problem you all seem to have is being highly resentful of one another's lifestyle.

Pan-Sexual Lifestyles by the way frown on this kind of closed minded intollerance!

I have often felt if I could just get all the warmongerers together at the nude beach at Haulover and they didn't have their costumes on, and were stripped of their trappings of status, and just relaxed in the warm sun, and watched the sparkling blue waves crashing gently on the shimering white sands, and watched the gulls drifting lazily over head while sitting there stark naked snacking on chilled fruit...

They would find it pretty hard to find anything worth getting so twisted and bitter and angry over to the point someone wanted to kill someone.

In fact the Nude Beach at Haulover has the lowest incident rate of police calls in the entire extensive Miami-Dade Beach System by a significant margin.

Clearly all of you are suffering from a deficient lifestyle which is what makes you so preoccupied with one anothers to this point of murderous rage and deadly paranoid fear!

It's the strangest thing!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Honestly Michael I don't think Mr. A has anything against the Jews he doesn't like Zionist politics!

That’s a laugh. You shouldn't deny Mr A his nation's proud heritage of hating Jews and wanting to exterminate them. Conveniently forgotten Iran had a strong alliance with the Nazis going back to he 30s - before there even was a state of Israel to despise and blame.

According the the article below

"In Tehran's marketplace, it was common to see placards that declared, "In heaven, Allah is your master. On Earth, it is Adolf Hitler."

Mr A singlehandedly revived the tradition of paranoia and religious delusions of the Golden Age of Fascism in the 30s.

Take this weeks rhetorical gem:

“We have documented proof that they believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world ... They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam”

Ironically though the Shah's father had welcomed in the Nazi, with his more moderate son and Iran and Israel had good co-operative cultural economic relations in the 60s and 70s when they were the odd men out among the dominating Sunni regimes.

Israel was supportive of Iran when they were engaged in their Holy War against Iraq possibly saving their bacon when they knocked out the Iraqi nuclear plant in.

But Li'l Mahmoud and the mullahs have this habit of making new enemies. Israel has been reclassified as Evil Zionist Aggressor - no doubt blocking the return of the 12th Imam with the negative vibes or something.

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/01/08/INGODGH99Q1.DTL

The president of Iran need only look to his country's Hitler-era past to discover that Iran and Iranians were strongly connected to the Holocaust and the Hitler regime, as was the entire Islamic world under the leadership of the mufti of Jerusalem.

Iran's axis with the Third Reich began during the prewar years, when it welcomed Nazi Gestapo agents and other operatives to Tehran, allowing them to use the city as a base for Middle East agitation against the British and the region's Jews.

Key among these German agents was Fritz Grobba, Berlin's envoy to the Middle East, who was often called "the German Lawrence," because he promised a Pan-Islamic state stretching from Casablanca to Tehran.
Relations between Berlin and Tehran were strong from the moment Hitler came to power in 1933. At that time, Reza Shah Pahlavi's nation was known as Persia. The shah became a stalwart admirer of Hitler, Nazism and the concept of the Aryan master race. He also sought the Reich's help in reducing British petro-political domination.

So intense was the shah's identification with the Third Reich that in 1935 he renamed his ancient country "Iran," which in Farsi means Aryan and refers to the Proto-Indo-European lineage that Nazi racial theorists and Persian ethnologists cherished.

The idea for the name change was suggested by the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of Hitler's trusted banker, Hjalmar Schacht. From that point, all Iranians were constantly reminded that their country shared a common bond with the Nazi regime.

Shortly after World War II broke out in 1939, the Mufti of Jerusalem crafted a strategic alliance with Hitler to exchange Iraqi oil for active Arab and Islamic participation in the murder of Jews in the Mideast and Eastern Europe. This was predicated on support for a pan-Arab state and Arab control over Palestine.

During the war years, Iran became a haven for Gestapo agents. It was from Iran that the seeds of the abortive 1941 pro-Nazi coup in Baghdad were planted. After Churchill's forces booted the Nazis out of Iraq in June 1941, German aircrews supporting Nazi bombers escaped across Iraq's northern border back into Iran.

Likewise, the mufti of Jerusalem was spirited across the border to Tehran, where he continued to call for the destruction of the Jews and the defeat of the British.

His venomous rhetoric filled the newspapers and radio broadcasts in Tehran. The mufti was a vocal opponent of allowing Jewish refugees to be transported or ransomed into Jewish Palestine. Instead, he wanted them shipped to the gas chambers of Poland.

In the summer of 1941, the mufti, with the support of key Iranian military and government leaders, advocated implementing in Iran what had failed months earlier in Iraq. The plan once again was for a total diversion of oil from the Allies to the Nazis, in exchange for the accelerated destruction of the Jews in Eastern Europe and the Nazis' support for an Arab state. Through the Anglo-Iranian Oil Co., Iran had already been supplying Hitler's forces in occupied Czechoslovakia and Austria.

Now, the mufti agitated to cut off the British and the Allies completely and supply Germany in its push against Russia.

In October 1941, British, USSR other allied forces invaded Iran to break up the Iran-Nazi alliance. Pro-Nazi generals and ministers were arrested, and the shah's son was installed in power. The mufti scampered into the Italian embassy, where he shaved his beard and dyed his hair. In this disguise, he was allowed to leave the country along with the rest of the Italian delegation.

Once the mufti relocated permanently to Berlin, where he established his own Reich-supported "bureau," he was given airtime on Radio Berlin. From Berlin and other fascist capitals in Europe, the mufti continued to agitate for international Jewish destruction, as well as a pan-Islamic alliance with the Nazi regime.

He called upon all Muslims to "kill the Jews wherever you see them." In Tehran's marketplace, it was common to see placards that declared, "In heaven, Allah is your master. On Earth, it is Adolf Hitler."

When the mufti raised three divisions of Islamic Waffen SS to undertake cruel operations in Bosnia, among the 30,000 killers were some volunteer contingents from Iran. Iranian Nazis, along with the other Muslim Waffen SS, operated under the direct supervision of Heinrich Himmler and were responsible for barbarous actions against Jews and others in Bosnia. Recruitment for the murderous "Handschar Divisions" was done openly in Iran.

Iran and its leaders were not only aware of the Holocaust, they played both sides. The country offered overland escape routes for refugee Jews fleeing Nazi persecution to Israel -- and later fleeing postwar Iraqi fascist persecution -- but only in exchange for extortionate passage fees.
Thousands of Jews journeyed to Israel via Iran both during the Holocaust and during the years after the fall of Hitler, when Arab leaders, especially in Iraq, tried to continue Germany's anti-Jewish program. Iran profited handsomely.

Since the shah's downfall, Iran has become a center for organized international Holocaust denial and has helped elevate the endeavor from fringe hate speech to a state-approved pseudo-intellectual debate.
In international forums and on state-controlled radio, Iranian university experts and journalists help validate the revisionist views that Jews were never gassed or murdered in great numbers during the Holocaust.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You my friend Michael must be conveniently forgetting the TEHRAN CONFERENCE in 1942 in which Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill met to open up the European Fronts.

It's anniversary was actually a week ago, so why do you suppose Tehran hosted the leaders of the Allied Powers if it was interested in exterminating Jews?

You must also be forgetting that Mr. A, WASN'T EVEN BORN YET AT THE TIME.

You must also be forgetting that the ISLAMIC THEOCRACY WASN'T RULING IRAN AT THE TIME.

Is there anyone the Zionists DON'T BLAME FOR THE HOLOCAUST EXCEPT THEMSELVES?

Personally if I were looking for someone to lay the Holocaust on I would start with Lord Rothschild!

The Iranians? Can you say fantasy land? I bet you can!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe this will help clear things up

"An Islamic state is essentially an ideological state, and is thus radically different from a national state." This statement made by Mawdudi lays the basic foundation for the political, economical, social, and religious system of all Islamic countries which impose the Islamic law. This ideological system intentionally discriminates between people according to their religious affiliations. Mawdudi, a prominent Pakistani Muslim scholar, summarizes the basic differences between Islamic and secular states as follows:

1)
An Islamic state is ideological. People who reside in it are divided into Muslims, who believe in its ideology and non-Muslims who do not believe.

2)
Responsibility for policy and administration of such a state "should rest primarily with those who believe in the Islamic ideology." Non-Muslims, therefore, cannot be asked to undertake or be entrusted with the responsibility of policymaking.

3)
An Islamic state is bound to distinguish (i.e. discriminates) between Muslims and non-Muslims. However the Islamic law "Shari`a" guarantees to non-Muslims "certain specifically stated rights beyond which they are not permitted to meddle in the affairs of the state because they do not subscribe to its ideology." Once they embrace the Islamic faith, they "become equal participants in all matters concerning the state and the government."

The above view is the representative of the Hanifites, one of the four Islamic schools of jurisprudence. The other three schools are the Malikites, the Hanbilites (the strictest and the most fundamentalist of all), and the Shafi`ites. All four schools agree dogmatically on the basic creeds of Islam but differ in their interpretations of Islamic law which is derived from four sources:

a)
Qur'an (read or recite): The sacred book of Muslim community containing direct quotes from Allah as allegedly dictated by Gabriel.

b)
Hadith (narrative): The collections of Islamic traditions including sayings and deeds of Muhammad as heard by his contemporaries, first, second, and third hand.

c)
Al-Qiyas (analogy or comparison): The legal decision drawn by Islamic Jurists based on precedent cases.

d)
Ijma' (consensus): The interpretations of Islamic laws handed down by the consensus of reputed Muslim scholars in a certain country.
Textual laws prescribed in the Qur'an are few. The door is left wide open for prominent scholars versed in the Qur'an, the Hadith, and other Islamic discipline to present their Fatwa (legal opinion) as we shall see later.

Classification of Non-Muslims:
In his article, "The Ordinances of the People of the Covenant and the Minorities in an Islamic State," Sheikh Najih Ibrahim Ibn Abdullah remarks that legists classify non-Muslims or infidels into two categories: Dar-ul-Harb or the household of War, which refers to non-Muslims who are not bound by a peace treaty, or covenant, and whose blood and property are not protected by the law of vendetta or retaliation; and Dar-us-Salam or the household of Peace, which refers to those who fall into three classifications:

1)
Zimmis (those in custody) are non-Muslim subjects who live in Muslim countries and agree to pay the Jizya (tribute) in exchange for protection and safety, and to be subject to Islamic law. These enjoy a permanent covenant.

2)
People of the Hudna (truce) are those who sign a peace treaty with Muslims after being defeated in war. They agree to reside in their own land, yet to be subject to the legal jurisprudence of Islam like Zimmis, provided they do not wage war against Muslims.

3)
Musta'min (protected one) are persons who come to an Islamic country as messengers, merchants, visitors, or student wanting to learn about Islam. A Musta'min should not wage war against Muslims and he is not obliged to pay Jizya, but he would be urged to embrace Islam. If a Musta'min does not accept Islam, he is allowed to return safely to his own country. Muslims are forbidden to hurt him in any way. When he is back in his own homeland, he is treated as one who belongs to the Household of War.

A big reason fundamentalist Iranians don't like the west is we have never bowed too or paid Jizya...

Sheik Najih Ibrahim Ibn Abdulla summarizes the purpose of the Jizya. He says, quoting Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya, that the Jizya is enacted:

"...to spare the blood (of the Zimmis), to be a symbol of humiliation of the infidels and as an insult and punishment to them, and as the Shafi`ites indicate, the Jizya is offered in exchange for residing in an Islamic country." Thus Ibn Qayyim adds, "Since the entire religion belongs to God, it aims at humiliating ungodliness and its followers, and insulting them. Imposing the Jizya on the followers of ungodliness and oppressing them is required by God's religion. The Qur'anic text hints at this meaning when it says: `until they give the tribute by force with humiliation.' (Qur'an 9:29). What contradicts this is leaving the infidels to enjoy their might and practice their religion as they wish so that they would have power and authority."

Because we never paid tribute that would classify us as Dar-ul-Harb...
Now I'm no expert on the subject so maybe one of you more enlightened people can clue us all in on the subject?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You must also be forgetting that Mr. A, WASN'T EVEN BORN YET AT THE TIME.

You must also be forgetting that the ISLAMIC THEOCRACY WASN'T RULING IRAN AT THE TIME.

Is there anyone the Zionists DON'T BLAME FOR THE HOLOCAUST EXCEPT THEMSELVES?

Personally if I were looking for someone to lay the Holocaust on I would start with Lord Rothschild!

The Nazis are the ones Jews blame for the Holocaust. They planned and implemented it as part of their offcial policy. The Iranians and Mufti of Jerusalem, Yasser Arafat's uncle and mentor, volunteered to extend Jewish extermination with death camps to the Middle East. There is no ambiguityhere.

Lil Mahmoud's world view has been shaped by his 30+ years of servitude to the Mullahs beginning with the Ayatollah Khomeini. I forget the slogans but it was declared repeatedly during the 1982-8 Holy War that after Iraq the move was westward to Jerusalem, and implicitly to then take control of Mecca and Medina. The Islamic Revolution has always declared big plans.

Blaming Rothschild for the Holocaust as leverage to get Jews to Israel is such sick twistedness it doesn't even bear commenting on.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Michael clearly something some where down the line has caused Jews and Muslims to not get along so well.

Clearly it has something to do with the G-d both religions presume to share.

Clearly it's an insanely childish argument. It's like two little children left alone at home arguing what mom and Dad want them to do while they are gone from the house.

I really don't want to take sides in this nonsense, but the reality is you kids have some toys I would not let my kids have and in a nut shell...

Your whole unhealthy obsession with the Iranian State is you fear they are going to get a toy that only Israel has presently.

Talk about infintile.

The Zionists clearly don't want to get along with the Muslims any more so than the Arabs do.

If you look at what you post it's nothing but a chronological litany of greivances and grudges you can't even let go after the people involved have been long dead and burried.

Now no parent wants to see their kids get along like this.

Imagine for a moment if you would, if you could if you dare think you should the G-d of Abraham actually exists and he can and is witnessing this rancor and emnity and mayhem his children are inflicting one another with what it might be doing to his heart.

Yet you all wonder why he won't come home!

Geeze neither would I! I wish I knew what galactic bar he was hanging out to avoid this sheer insanity.

Rule number 1 for the New Age: Learn to play nicely with others!

[edit on 8/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The Zionists clearly don't want to get along with the Muslims any more so than the Arabs do.

I'm not particularly fixated on Iran. Like the people and the culture. One can't ignore a disastrously bad regime ithat threatens so many particularly it's own people.

Your claims about Israel are not true. Israel responds to attempts to destroy it or harm it's people courtesy of neighbouring Muslim states. The tragic Palestinians did not seek autonomy in the Jordan occupied West Bank for decades. Pawns mercilessly manipulated by the Arab League since the war to destroy the first Jewish state in 1948 and subsequently.

Self-destructive exiles no one wants, the Palestinians are now proxies for Iran who wants to destroy Israel just for being Jewish. Palestinians live better than 90% of the Muslims in the region thanks to the guilt largesse PLO and the ilk extract from the West. Unfortunately little filters down to the people. Most money somehow ends up in Swiss bank accounts or is spent on weapons to keep on the warpath. That games is almost over.

This is who your Evil Zionist contend with. People who fight tribal wars because it's the only way of life their leaders know.

Question on the table: Will the Mullahs insidious games of backing terrorism and seeding regional conflicts in Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, blow up in their face or just implode economically? The Saudis fight them in Yemen. They're losing steam in Lebanon. The Russians just dropped them. So far a dismal track record of fiscal policies and foreign relations.

Will they finally collapse or go out in a blaze of glory? Only the 12th Imam knows for sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Did you guys not read any of my post?

"...to spare the blood (of the Zimmis), to be a symbol of humiliation of the infidels and as an insult and punishment to them, and as the Shafi`ites indicate, the Jizya is offered in exchange for residing in an Islamic country." Thus Ibn Qayyim adds, "Since the entire religion belongs to God, it aims at humiliating ungodliness and its followers, and insulting them. Imposing the Jizya on the followers of ungodliness and oppressing them is required by God's religion. The Qur'anic text hints at this meaning when it says: `until they give the tribute by force with humiliation.' (Qur'an 9:29). What contradicts this is leaving the infidels to enjoy their might and practice their religion as they wish so that they would have power and authority."

Islamic laws states Jews or anyone else must submit too and pay tribute to the muslims... But what happens if a group of people don't want to be Humiliated? what if a group of people want their religious freedoms and not be treated as lesser than? Forced off their lands and out of their homes?They refuse and in there arrogance the Iranian's thinking they have a god given right to all we infidels own... label us enemy... Okay I know most muslims are not this way.. I'm talking about the hard liners here... So go easy on all the hate mail K

[edit on 9-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I have no doubt that there will be a war waged on Iran and of course it will involve both Israel and America. Does it happen on the 27th of December, I don't know, but I agree, it will happen. Iran had dropped the greenback for oil already..

I also see America attacking Venezuela through Colombia before or around 2011. Has something to do with that black gold stuff that they extract out of the ground.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In Iran, the first ten days of Muharram begin this year on December 17.
The tenth day is December 27.

A special aspect of this 10 days is that the event marks the anniversary of the Battle of Karbala in 680 AD when Imam Husayn ibn Ali, the third Shiite Imam, a grandson of Muhammad, rose up against oppression and was marytred during the battle.

Now, hundreds of years later, the people of Iran are once again on the street protesting oppression. So you can expect that during the ten days of Muharram protests will increase begining on Dec. 17 and continue to increase in size and intensity to Dec. 27.

Iran's ruling party has figured this out, and is currently making arrangments in each region to contain the protests with a variety of measures. Including using portions of the regular army.

However, portions of the Iranian Military have put the Iranian Administration on notice. They will not go along with that plan.

A notice to that effect has been published in varous news outlets, signed by:

* Pilots and personnel of the aviation division of the regular army (Havanirooz)
* Commanders and personnel of the 31th artillery division of Isfahan of the regular army
* Pilots and airmen of the regular army
* Teachers of the Shaid Satari University of the regular air force
* Officers and staff of the logistics training unit the regular army
* Professors and lecturers of the Imam Ali University for officers of the regular army
* Officers, staff, and commanders of the chief of staff of the regular army

The last section of the statement is very clear.

“The army is a haven for the nation and will never want to suppress the people at the request of politicians. We shall remain true to our promise not to intervene in politics. But we cannot remain silent when our fellow citizens are oppressed by tyranny.

Therefore, we warn the Guards who have betrayed the martyrs (from the war between Iran and Iraq) and who decided to attack the lives, the property and the honor of the citizens. We seriously warn them that if they do not leave their chosen path, they will be confronted with our tough response. The military is a haven for the nation. And we will defend the peace-loving Iranian nation against any aggression.”

!!!

[edit on 12/14/09 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
the people of Iran are on the street once again protesting oppression. So one would expect that during the ten days of Muharram protests will begin on Dec. 17 and increase in size and intensity to Dec. 27.

It seems that Iran's ruling party has figured out this time table, and is currently making arrangments in each region to contain the protests with a variety of measures. Including using portions of the army.

However, portions of the Iranian Military has put the Administration on notice. They will not go along with that plan.
A notice has been published in various news outlets signed by :

* Pilots and personnel of the aviation division of the regular army (Havanirooz)
* Commanders and personnel of the 31th artillery division of Isfahan of the regular army
* Pilots and airmen of the regular army
* Teachers of the Shaid Satari University of the regular air force
* Officers and staff of the logistics training unit the regular army
* Professors and lecturers of the Imam Ali University for officers of the regular army
* Officers, staff, and commanders of the chief of staff of the regular army

This is more important than it may appear.

The initial waves of protests earlier this years may have received a lot of Western coverage, but it was the work of the educated and professional upper middle class living in liberalized North Tehran.

Significant was no other cities, class, or profession backed them.

Now the military elite are making their dissenting clear. We'll see if this willingness to come forward spreads to other professions.

In fractured Iran, the military is saying they oppose the Revolutionary Guard, the Mullahs' Secret Service. There was something of a coup last Spring as the Guard helped secure the election for M A, who is aligned with them against the corrupted Mullahs. But the Revolutionary Guard have also become a corrupt new moneyed class.

Power and control is becoming diffuse with warring factions - the hardline Mullahs, the new theocratic wealth, the Revolutionary Guard, Mr A the President. One needs a score card to keep up with the power shifts. The ordinary people won't know who to turn to.

Interesting if this develops into a military coup.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
Did you guys not read any of my post?

Islamic laws states Jews or anyone else must submit too and pay tribute to the muslims... But what happens if a group of people don't want to be Humiliated? what if a group of people want their religious freedoms and not be treated as lesser than? Forced off their lands and out of their homes?They refuse and in there arrogance the Iranian's thinking they have a god given right to all we infidels own... label us enemy... Okay I know most muslims are not this way.. I'm talking about the hard liners here... So go easy on all the hate mail K
[edit on 9-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

Hey yeh' I read it but you know what I found Jewish law states this too

Directly from the Talmud:
1.“Just the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.” (goyim = human cattle) (Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebammoth 61ª)
2.“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.” (Midrasch Talpioth 225)
3.“The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.” (Orach Chaiim 57, 6ª)
4. “Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.” (Kethuboth 3b)
5.“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.” (Zohar II, 4b)
6.“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.” (Iore Dea 337, 1)
7.“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
8. “God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.” (Talmud V/ 2 / 43b - 44ª)
9.“Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes and the lords.” (Sanhedrin 104ª)
10."I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples. I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples.” (Schabbat 105ª)
11. “Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause on adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 52ab)
12.“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab)
13.“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world. I will make you the only ruler in the world. “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 173b)
14.“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.” (Zohar I, 168ª)
15. “Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.” (Abhodah Zarah 2ª T)
16.“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.” (Babba Bathra 54b)
17.“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.” (Choschen Ham 183, 7)
18.“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.” (Babha Kama 113ª).
19. “The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 54b).
20. “The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him.” (Talmud IV / 2 / 2 / 70b).
21. “When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews.” (Erubin 43b).

Jewish laws states ALL NON-JEWS must submit too and pay tribute to the Jews... But what happens if a group of people don't want to be Humiliated? what if a group of people want their religious freedoms and not be treated as lesser than? Forced off their lands and out of their homes?They refuse and in there arrogance the Israeli's thinking they have a god given right to all we cows...err no goyem..I mean non-jew... label us enemy... Okay I know most Jews are not this way.. I'm talking about the hard liners here... So go easy on all the hate mail K

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Honestly the G-20 Video's out of Pittsburgh looked a lot worse than the aftermath of the Iranian election.

You obviously haven't seen the particular youtube videos from Iran showing basij on rooftops taking headshots at protestors. I don't seem to remember anything like that in Pittsburgh. I know you'll probably ignore this comment and say the same trash in another thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

You must not have one to post. Hey why not claim the Swiss Bikini Team is in it too?

Laugh out loud! The reality is that some people substitute petty international intriques for a real life they way they do with situation commedies and sporting events.

The Western Democracies are turning into police states while distracting their citizens with fairy tails about nations they don't live in and don't effect them.

The United States has far more pressing needs at home domestically and so does the United Kingdom.

If you by chance stumble across a real video from Iran that shows the Iranians as bent on the use of force as the Brits were at the G-20 Climate Camp in London, or the Police were in Pittsburgh at the G-20 there be sure to post that mythical beast!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Yeah but....

Jewish law is defunct. Islamic law is practiced in many countries presently.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

there is one major diff...
when was the last time you read about a Rabbi driving his caddy into the diamond exchange and blowing himself up because his fellow Jews were cooperating with the American Satan's

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

there is one major diff...
when was the last time you read about a Rabbi driving his caddy into the diamond exchange and blowing himself up because his fellow Jews were cooperating with the American Satan's

Now you have dug a hole under yourself.

The biggest one I heard was in January...when the holocaust returned in Gaza. Forgot..oh let me remind you.

I have not included other major images as they are quiet extreme graphic and not allowed on ATS as per T&S.

As for when I heard the latest terrorist attack on Gaza and West Bank was infact TODAY itself:

Israeli military kidnaps 15 Palestinian civilians from the West Bank, these stories and more coming, stay tuned.

In other news, a Palestinian patient died on Tuesday after he was prevented by the Israeli military to leave the coastal region for medical care in Egypt.

Waleed Madi, 38 years old, had Tuberculosis. Palestinian doctors were unable to treat him locally because of the siege.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip announced that with Madi's death the number of patients who have died because of the Israeli siege has reached 366.

News from 5th to 11th Dec

A group of fundamentalist Jewish settlers burnt large sections of the “Great Mosque” in Yasuf village at dawn on Friday, near the central West Bank city of Salfit. The settlers also sprayed graffiti saying “Price Tag” and “We Will Burn You All” on the walls of the mosque.

West Bank:
So far, 25 Palestinians were killed in non-violent actions against the wall in different parts of the West Bank, and more than 320 were kidnapped while participating in non-violent actions, according to reports of the popular committee against the wall in the village of Ni'lin.

Gaza:
Israeli army, positioned at the Eritz checkpoint in northern Gaza, arrested a Palestinian patient, en-route to Jerusalem for urgent medical care.

Meanwhile, Israeli occupation authorities have been prevented entry of essential commodities into the besieged Gaza Strip, with irregular opening of commercial crossings this week.

Today Friday, Israel sealed off all Gaza's crossings completely, as the territory suffers sharp shortage of cooking gas since December 2009.

Want more news on terrorists?

West Bank Report

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights reported this week that Israeli forces conducted 23 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank, during which they abducted 36 Palestinian civilians including five children, meanwhile Israeli settlers escalate their attacks against Palestinian population, Charlie Hoyle has the details.

A group of fundamentalist Jewish settlers burnt large sections of the “Great Mosque” in Yasuf village at dawn on Friday, near the central West Bank city of Salfit. The settlers also sprayed graffiti saying “Price Tag” and “We Will Burn You All” on the walls of the mosque.

Head of Yasuf village council, Abdul-Rahim Musleh, told the Maan News Agency that the settlers torched the second floor of the mosque located in the center of the village.

Musleh added, the fire consumed the library of the mosque and most of the carpets before the villagers and local firefighters contained the fire.

On Tuesday, Israeli forces stormed an apartment building in Nablus and blew up the doors of 6 flats, the door of the elevator and some windows. They also abducted a Palestinian from the building.

On Monday, Israeli troops stormed a house in Sa'i village, northeast of Hebron. They violently beat the owner and ransacked the house. When Israeli forces left the house, the family discovered that money and some jewelry were stolen.

Israeli forces have continued to impose severe restrictions on the movement of Palestinian civilians in the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem.

Troops forced Daoud Ahmed al-'Alami to demolish a part of his house in al-Sawana quarters in al-Tour village near Jerusalem. The house is comprised of a wooden room established in 1980. In 1999, al-'Alami reconstructed the room. Five years later, the Israeli police and officials from the Israeli Municipality of Jerusalem came to the house and photographed the room. In 2006, the Israeli municipal court ordered the demolition of the room and imposed a fine of 11,000 NIS on al-'Alami.

Also in Jerusalem, the Israeli Authorities decided to expel seven Palestinians, from Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood, in East Jerusalem, out of the city for 45 days after they clashed with extremist jewish settlers who attempted to forcefully occupy Palestinian homes in the city.

Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood is subjected to an ongoing campaign by Israeli settlers, encouraged by settler leaders and the state, to occupy more Palestinian homes and expel the residents from the city.

Hundreds of settlers yesterday blocked the entrances to two settlements in the occupied West Bank to prevent Israeli government inspectors from serving construction freeze orders in line with a government order issued in late November.

This is the second time in two days that settlers had defied police and tried to prevent inspectors from serving the orders to freeze settlement building. The Israeli government decided a few weeks ago to freeze settlement construction for 10 months, a decision staunchly opposed by the Jewish settlers who described it as anti-Zionist. The 10-month moratorium does not include Jerusalem.

Israeli authorities managed to peacefully serve similar orders to dozens of other settlements in the West Bank, but on Sunday, government inspectors were held up for hours trying to serve similar papers to the settlement of Kedumim.

Source: www.imemc.org...

I hope that satisfies your curiosity.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Defunct..hahaha!! Not as per the Israeli Govt. Policies. Their policies are marked on this religion. Jewish law is practiced in Israel presently.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
reply to post by SLAYER69

Defunct..hahaha!! Not as per the Israeli Govt. Policies. Their policies are marked on this religion.

Even in Israel those laws are ancient.
Stereo type much?

Seriously outside of some archaic isolated communities they are ignored.

Now as far as Israeli government official policy.

I agree they leave much to be desired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join