It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran's Spiral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Is 27th a special day?

I will mark it down on my calendar. Quite a few details you gave as well.

The Zionists like to be respectful of our Christmas. They like to wait until after the Holiday is over out of respect.

I don't usually make predictions but this one I am comfortable with.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Got to admire you for putting it on the line.

Usually, the predictions I make are just for humor.

No disrespect, but I hope you are wrong on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I would like to be wrong on it.

This propaganda war being waged against Iran has a purpose and an end game involved with it.

They don't do these things for kicks, they do them for keeps!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You still sticking to the 27th. That is the same day Israel started the Gaza fight last year.

This year there may be some commotion that may preoccupy Israel's attention.

In the days surrounding the first anniversary of the Israeli assault on Gaza, hundreds and hundreds of activists from around the world will attempt to break the siege and participate in a mass nonviolent march alongside the people of Gaza on December 31, 2009.

In a demonstration of solidarity, the Gaza Freedom March will focus the world's attention on the ongoing humanitarian crisis and the illegality of the blockade. Join Pulitzer prize-winning author Alice Walker, writer Walden Bello, former VP of European Parliament Luisa Morgantini, and activists from more than 35 countries together with civil society in Gaza in sending a clear message to the international community: End the siege now!

www.peaceandjustice.it...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What should we expect from the Mullahs? They will do anything to get the attention off there Nuke Program... They also know Obama is all talk and very little action... It took him a very very long time to decide to give the General in Afghan his soldiers. So how long do we expect Obama to wait for Iran to show us its nuke program is peaceful? Or will we wait for them to test a Nuke?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Here's a great follow up thread.
Iran: More than 200 arrested in student protests

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Iran: More than 200 arrested in student protests

news.yahoo.com

Iran threatened tougher action against protesters Tuesday after more than 200 were arrested during marches by tens of thousands at universities across the country, the biggest anti-government rallies in months.

The warning suggested that Monday's unrest raised authorities' concern that the protest movement could pick up new steam. The protests Monday turned into fierce clashes between youths throwing stones and riot police and militiamen wielding batons and tear gas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Violent Protests in Iran Carry Into Second Day

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Iran’s broadest and most violent protest in months spilled over into a second day on Tuesday, as bloody clashes broke out on university campuses between students chanting antigovernment slogans and police and Basij militia members.

As the scale of Monday’s demonstrations became clearer, Tehran’s police chief announced that 204 people had been arrested in the capital, the semiofficial Mehr news agency reported. The clashes took place on campuses in cities across the country, as students and opposition members took advantage of National Student Day to vent their rage despite a lengthy and wide-ranging government effort to forestall them.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm sorry but if a picture is worth a thousand words then this said it all.

We know who is really in charge in Iran.
Iran Reminds Students That Anti-Americanism Is a ‘National and Religious Duty’

(Update: Security forces and militiamen clashed with thousands of protesters shouting "death to the dictator" outside Tehran University on Monday, beating them with batons and firing tear gas on a day of nationwide student demonstrations, the Associated Press quoted witnesses as saying.)

(CNSNews.com) – Fearful that a traditional students’ solidarity day on Monday would turn into an anti-regime event, Iranian authorities took steps to clamp down on potential trouble while reminding young Iranians of the anti-U.S. origins of the state-sponsored commemoration.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Is there a governmental system in any country on planet Earth that doesn't have radicalized opposition within their own population?

Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Israel is going to attack Iran. December 27th? Maybe, but I don't see it happening until after the new year. My prediction would be by the end of January 2010.

Zionist spies have been working overtime in the area doing recon to prepare for war so it seems inevitable.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Zionists like to be respectful of our Christmas. They like to wait until after the Holiday is over out of respect.

This propaganda war being waged against Iran

December 27th 2009 Israel will attack Iran!

Everytime there is a thread critical of the current Iranian Regime people like you come in and turn it into having something to do with Jews and Americans.

Your behavior mimics that of the current Iranian Regime that likes to blame all of its own evils on Israel/America.

Irans protests come about because they are fed up with their election-hijacking, jew-hating, human-rights-trampling government.

These protesters are not being manipulated by "Zionists", they are fed up of being manipulated by your friends in the Iranian Government.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Can't help but laugh at that picture.

Ahmadinejad looks like he was just put in timeout and doesn't look too thrilled about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Ahmadinejad looks like he was just put in timeout and doesn't look too thrilled about it.

BAD Ahmadinejad!
Thats a very bad Ahmadinejad.
Sit there and think about what you did wrong...
THINK!

[edit on 8-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

These protesters are not being manipulated by "Zionists", they are fed up of being manipulated by your friends in the Iranian Government.

Actually I don’t know a soul in the Iranian Government; I know a few unsavory characters from the Shah’s Government, Ex-SAVAK, very serious guys! I know a lot of interesting people by the way!

I don't know about your country, but here in America the Minority does not get to rule no matter how vocal they are in their dissent.

Neither do they in Israel and there is plenty of dissent against both governments in these countries as well!

Your behavior mimics that of the current Iranian Regime that likes to blame all of its own evils on Israel/America.

Now wouldn’t you know it I do know a lot of people in the American Government, and quite a few Ex-Government officials some of them MOSSAD, very serious guys! I know a lot of interesting people by the way!

It’s the STATE OF the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT that concerns me. Iran I am benignly indifferent too!

Warmongering Zionists, now there is something I am not indifferent too. Our lying, thieving corrupt politicians and political establishment, well lets just say it serves me well enough, but not so much the rest of America!

Irans protests come about because they are fed up with their election-hijacking, jew-hating, human-rights-trampling government.

Wow kind of like our Tea Parties in America and the Peace Parties in Israel huh?

Actually the truth is there is a large and thriving Jewish community living inside of Iran who really prefers it to that Zionist cesspool called Israel! Go figure huh?

I think you are one of those people who confuse the word ZIONIST for JEW for the sake of disingenuous arguments. Clearly Iran does not like the Zionist Government and its warmongering human rights violating ways.

What a surprise neither do I. In fact they Iranian Regime always says ZIONIST since in reality it has a large un-persecuted Jewish Population. Isn’t it funny that Zionist Israel can not say it has a large UN-PERSECUTED Muslim population?

Everytime there is a thread critical of the current Iranian Regime people like you come in and turn it into having something to do with Jews and Americans.

Who writes this stuff for you guys? Saturday Night Live? It is Zionist Israel and America leading these propaganda wars.

Thanks for the laugh!

Let me know how that thought and speech controlled police state you are working on that doesn't like people 'like me' works out for you!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'n telling ya, I am ever so glad to sit back and watch the Iranian Government implode. We've been forced to endure their crap so way to long. "Your keeping our savour from coming"! "America is the great Satin"! "Our Troubles are caused by Evil foreign governments"!

Bull... whip a dog into a corner and he's going bite ya.. that's whats happening right know. these students protester deserve a big shinny gold medal not get thrown in prison...

they don't need or want our help, their going to take back their country from the real bad guys! I respect that and out of respect for them in their noble quest I only offer a heart felt... "OoRah"!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It’s the STATE OF the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT that concerns me. Iran I am benignly indifferent too!

But thats not the topic of this thread is it?

Zionist cesspool called Israel!

Your undies are showing. Coupled with you apologising the Iranian Regime your agenda is apparent.

Iran I am benignly indifferent too!

Let me know how that thought and speech controlled police state you are working on

Iran keeps saying it is not a police state, America is. Iran is nothing to worry about, America is. You mimic that agenda flawlessly.

The Iranian people are not stupid. They know their enemy is not the US but the current Regime of their own country. Theyve had enough of Ahmadinejad blaming the U.S. (including blaming them for the riots).

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

The Iranian people are not stupid. They know their enemy is not the US but the current Regime of their own country. Theyve had enough of Ahmadinejad blaming the U.S. (including blaming them for the riots).

Evidently someone must think the people who read these threads are stupid.

It is a patently absurd and ludicrous notion that someone not living in Iran with daily contact with a wide swath of Iranians knows what the average Iranians are thinking.

Why someone would even be so audacious to peddle such unsubstantiated fiction is telling of a self serving agenda that likely has less concern for the Iranians than its current government does.

I do not believe that the majority of people living in Afghanistan or Iraq enjoy living under American and UK boots and rifles. After all why would any nation’s people be pleased to loose their own right to be self determining and to live under the yoke of a foreign occupation?

I know I would not tolerate such a thing.

It is highly doubtful you speak Farsi or that you converse with any broad range of Iranians living within Iran.

How someone with so little credentials could attempt to speak in such a broad authoritarian way boggles the imagination.

Yet conversely it speaks of a type of despotism that is every bit as autocratic and freedom robbing as any theocracy or dictatorship could be.

It is simply a foolish attempt to create a self serving truth out of simple wishful thinking for one’s own political ends.

What many people are too obsessed to realize is that while we lament and decry every perceived injustice in the world with murderous intent an atmosphere of intolerance and indifference to any person who won’t swallow these politically correct diatribes hook line and sinker is turning the United States of America into an UGLY thought and speech controlled police state.

Why on earth when I have eyes and I have ears and I am an AMERICAN who VALUES MY OWN FREEDOMS would I permit or tolerate the loss of them to such imperialistic endeavors?

What so many people fail to understand is our founding fathers warned against taking sides in foreign conflicts or attempting to build an empire.

We are 11 trillion dollars in debt as a direct result of not listening to that.
Why oh why would I be more concerned about Iran than I am the United States where I was born and raised and lived?

Why oh why would I want the critical politics taking place in Washington to be supplanted by what’s happening in Iran.

Fact Iran costs me nothing. Israel costs me plenty! Fact Iranian politics costs the U.S. Treasury nothing, Zionist Politics are taking it to beyond bankruptcy to the verge of insolvency.

Why because YOU WANT TO PRETEND how people in Iran feel and make it seem more important than the QUALITY OF AMERICAN LIFE?

For shame. For shame.

Real Americans don't want an Empire, real Americans don't want to take sides in foreign disputes.

Real Americans just want to work hard and make a decent living and enjoy a quality of life with freedoms.

All that is in jeapordy because of this insane non-stop war-mongering.

Many people are too brainwashed and too brain dead to see it.

Please stop mistaking me for one of those!

[edit on 8/12/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In fact they Iranian Regime always says ZIONIST since in reality it has a large un-persecuted Jewish Population. Isn’t it funny that Zionist Israel can not say it has a large UN-PERSECUTED Muslim population?

Except the complete opposite is the truth. Why do you continue to spread outrageous lies. I recently supplied actual population numbers elsewhere but you ignore them.

Jews represented 1% or 1 in 100 of the Iranian people after WWII when the total population was around 15 Million. Now with a population of 75 Million and almost all the Jews gone, the 20,000 left represent a miniscule fraction, 1 in 3000. Mostly old now, they remain silent for fear of speaking out, but it's pretty apparent they're not exactly having fun under the Islamic Regime.

en.wikipedia.org...

At the time of the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, there were approximately 140,000-150,000 Jews living in Iran, the historical center of Persian Jewry. Over 85% have since migrated to either Israel or the United States, with the migration accelerating after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, when the population dropped from 100,000 to about 40,000.

On March 16, 1979, Habib Elghanian, the honorary leader of the Jewish community, was arrested on charges of "corruption", "contacts with Israel and Zionism", "friendship with the enemies of God", "warring with God and his emissaries", and "economic imperialism". He was tried by an Islamic revolutionary tribunal, sentenced to death, and executed

Meanwhile Israel has a population of 7 Million of which 20% are Muslim sharing legal and voting rights as full citizens.

Iran's notorious national news agency PRESS-TV is looking for people like you - if you're not already one of the foreign correspondents.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Hey Michael what can I say it's not a very popular religion!

Funny hats, having to walk a lot of places, funny belts, more funny hats, funny trench coats (wow in Miami what masochists), funny beards, way, to way to way to many denim skirts, really tacky scarves, more funny hats, and what you have is a 9-11 FASHION ALERT.

There is something obviously that keeps these people from looking in or owning mirrors!

Clearly Wal-Mart and Judaism were meant to go together!

Like I have told you before Michael for a substantial retainer I can work on cleaning up this obviously failing image!

I wouldn't wait to long in mulling that offer over, I think the Masons are going to end up having to retain me regarding their image problem and I really don't like to work more than a few hours a day!

Now Mr. A, there is one sharp dresser!

You know the Iranians love flowers, if you ever look at when ever they do a press conference the sides of the stage are always adorned with rows and rows of fresh flowers!

That's class Michael, and well people into Flower Power are usually pretty peaceful!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join