It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Date With Destiny: Meeting the Real Jesus

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
All I hear from you LV is
Self salvation,self gratification,all inner self is one with the outer self and the whole is self self self .
Did I mention self atonement.

I am not saying your selfish I am just saying that Jesus actually said the opposite of all that .

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by badmedia

There is no government in heaven. There is but 1 authority, god.

What does one authority God, have anything to do with a heavenly government? Are you saying that Heaven has no structure?

Structure and Authority are 2 different things.

The beams on a bridge provide structure, but that does not make them the authority of the bridge.

When talking about authority, I am talking about when 1 man says he has a right to tell another man what to do and is thus that person's master. There is but 1 true master/authority.

Everyone has their purpose/reason. A carpenter is an expert in what he does, and a plumber is an expert in what he does. In this manner, they provide "structure" to society through their services. However, in no way does that carpenter have the authority over that plumber or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
All I hear from you LV is
Self salvation,self gratification,all inner self is one with the outer self and the whole is self self self .
Did I mention self atonement.

I am not saying your selfish I am just saying that Jesus actually said the opposite of all that .

Jesus says the father and the kingdom of heaven are found within.

It only appears as "self" to other people. From your perspective it is that persons "self", from that persons perspective it is not self, but within.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I addressed the part about authority with olive oil. I'll just skip that part in this reply and hit the unique stuff. Please just use the same reply I gave olive oil for the starting part.

And your right if there were no criminals we wouldnt need the law .
Which is exactly why the Lord is gonna send criminals to a place where they cant reek havoc anymore.

This was already done. It was done in genesis, and is when man were quarantined on the earth in order to protect the tree of life as we would have destroyed it.

It is also "cemented" of sorts with the tower of babel and the confusion of cultures and languages in order to have man learn it's lessons among each other.

There will still be rules and regulations and kings and princes etc in heaven.

As I mentioned with olive oil, structure and authority are 2 different things.

The same that happens there happens here.There was war in heaven (against satan and his angels) just like there is war here .

This is where it gets a bit confusing. Are we talking about "the heavens", or the "kingdom of heaven"? All I can say is I know of a place where such is not the case, and the requirements of that place is that all keep the commandments.

Even the Pagans know this Badmedia,As above so below (I think thats how they say it ).

Above and below are not always physical directions.

Men are created in the Image of God,Earth was created in the Image of the heavens.

We have a kingdom on Earth,there is also a Kingdom in heaven .

This is where the 2 births comes in. Our flesh, our bodies are created of the earth. It is created of the "physical". What is in the image of god is not "men", but rather the consciousness/soul/eyes of god.

The physical is dead. All of it, even your body. It's just a dead machine, like a robot. A system. The parts wear and tear over time and eventually fail. It is the consciousness/spirit of god that is the real "life" and in his image.

Everything that man knows,does,says,feels,builds,invents etc all comes from GOD and his knowledge that he gives us (even when we are being creative)Because if we are in his image then we have his attributes .
His likeness,and Image (Man,Earth)is a replica of the real thing isnt it ?

The father within gives is what makes us alive. It is where the sense of "being" comes from, it is what gives you the ability to be an observer, it is what gives you the ability to have understanding, free will(which is required for creativity) and so forth.

It is by questioning and looking deeper into those things that you will come to find the father, because that is the father. When Jesus speaks, he is speaking from those things, from the understanding he has been given of those things. He is speaking for the father within, that which is eternal and was here before the physical.

Without the father within you would be as alive as the car in your driveway etc. Nothing more than patterns, action and reaction doing what it's told.

Be aware that you are aware, and be aware of what that means and the importance of it. It is because the father is within you that you are hated.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Seriously....did you skim read my post. All it talks about that this life is NOT about service of self (self salvation would fall into this category). My point was that most religious fold fall into this category.....they are so worried to know if they are saved or not and dont seem to care much about what would be left in this world!! Well while they are worried about being 'saved' as individuals.....God is going to be worrying about the ALL who havent learned yet.

Call me crazy if you wish...but I have already chosen to come back here to help. Who would WANT to come back to this horrid place right>? Someone who is not self absorbed in their OWN desires and can see this is the will of God, not a SELF will.

So how did you come up with from my below posts that I myself am following in selfish ways. I am not here for myself at all, I am here for others (the ALL).

It all boils down to if someone is more service to their self...or more service to others. This is where self salvation....is somewhat selfish....when one lives for others (a part of the divine way) they have an understanding that its not about saving the self....its about saving the ALL.

You decide that if you came here to save yourself, or to aid God in saving others. Do you only raise your own vibration....or do you raise others vibrations.

When I went through my deep times of seeking, I was shown that to continue the relation I had to stop seeking for my own needs....I had to make my will a will for others. The 'way' is all about being of service to all and knowing that you would choose to come back here to help raise vibrations in others...for Heaven is not ever whole without all the lights returning. If one is only seeking their own self rest in heaven without considering Gods will is unfinished with all the other souls that still have much to learn...then they do not understand what the divine will is.

Again...Im still trying to find where it said in my post that a path of service to self was in favor for anyone, or God, or Jesus?

I tried to be not so direct in saying...living a life that seeks self salvation (this is what the religion of Jesus has become) is in itself creating selfish minds sets for people.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Its just how you come off. I thought the same thing.

I made several different points. Which would you like me to elaborate on?

No one is going to enter heaven through the blood. It will defiantly not be Christians. If anything, they will be the new group to banish such foolish things such as what you are hearing others speak to you today.

Another will come and will die....the Christians wont be able to look past Earthly objects to see God standing before them.

Do you not see how odd you look when you make little comments such as 'do your research'.

Your spirit would have something to say to you....if you would just listen.

If you could please. Take your time.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by oliveoil]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Can you show me an example of something I have said that makes it look like I support a path of service to self? I surely dont want to come off that way...Im thinking that people are not reading fully what I am saying. I dont ever talk about self salvation as a positive thing.

Appreciate it if you or Simplynoone could point out what makes me come off that way to you both.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I believe you have to strip yourself from your ego before you start to see truth/god. People like oliveoil are trapped in ego developed by systems meant to control others.

Olive, has to believe in something(that is in writing), in this case the bible, in order for his ego to make sense. Most people, like Olive, cannot step out of there own ego to see that it was a creation, not by god, but by man and his systems of control.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Its just how you come off. I thought the same thing.

I made several different points. Which would you like me to elaborate on?

No one is going to enter heaven through the blood. It will defiantly not be Christians. If anything, they will be the new group to banish such foolish things such as what you are hearing others speak to you today.

Another will come and will die....the Christians wont be able to look past Earthly objects to see God standing before them.

Do you not see how odd you look when you make little comments such as 'do your research'.

Your spirit would have something to say to you....if you would just listen.

If you could please. Take your time.

If you are not discerning between carnal nature and spiritual nature....you wont see the peacekeepers standing before you. They will get killed because those that cling to the book are convinced that they will be the antichrist. The peacekeepers are here now...not because the end is coming, but because another marker is being made to see where every soul stands.

It is not by blood that we enter heaven. If you only use your book for knowledge, you will not see this is actually sowing bad seeds to think such things.

Pride is a dangerous thing. It is one thing to share thoughts and opinions, it is another to make little jab's to others as if they are just lost, silly, dumb, ext....these little jab's show a prideful nature....they are only using such little jabs thinking it makes themselves look 'right'....when it only makes their selves look 'prideful'....as if there is no other person that could possible have more wisdom then they...as if there is no natural way that God left us the word of truth....as if those that find wisdom through the Holy Spirit are just loony.

Instead of testing what we say, through the Holy Spirit....they test what we say...through the book. If what we say goes against the book....then what good would it do to test what we say with the book. Test all things with discernment through the Holy Spirit. Venture into understanding of what 'Holy' means. It means that the Spirit of God is not capable of of certain ways, such as our carnal ways of flesh behaviors. God is not going to lower Thee's nature to our own and behave in ways that are not characteristics of 'Holy' and 'Divine'.

The book can give truth if one is discerning....if they are not, they will only see what their attachment to Earthly things allows them to see. Which is a God of carnal natures. They wont understand what Holy means and they wont understand its not about being saved. We were born worthy of God. Its not our fault we are in this world we are in. Many things in this world mislead the soul....its not that persons fault, its only lessons being learned. Many Christians look at God as this punishes and they like to tell the ones that dont believe they will be punished. This is a sick thing to do. They do not understand how forgiving and understanding God is to what this environment of flesh and material things does to the mind and body. If a soul still needs to learn....then God provides a way for that soul to keep learning.....instead of punishing for things they did not know.

God uses the negative path to show others the path that is not. So even the souls that are on the path that is not, God is using that to keep showing the polarity of choice.

If discerning, the Bible can be the greatest book to learn about nature of man and nature of God.

If one is not discerning...the Bible will mislead them in believing God as Earthly natures, such as pride, jealousy, impatient, lose of hope, or even anger. God understands why each one of us is the way we are and understands why each one of us is on the path we are on.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
LV how many times do you think you have chosen to come here (your speaking of reincarnation here right ?)

How many lives do you think you have anyway ? And where do you get this info from ? And please dont say the Holy Spirit .

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
I believe you have to strip yourself from your ego before you start to see truth/god. People like oliveoil are trapped in ego developed by systems meant to control others.

everyone in this thread believes in the bible to some degree. Just because I agree with a certain (yes I know all about the trials and tribulations) Religion on there view of the scriptures doesn't mean I don't have my own. And yes, the Catholic religion encourages and promotes ones own thinking.

There are two types of realms that is obvious for anyone to see.The physical and the spiritual.We live in the physical. The Bible teaches us how we can obtain a glorious spiritual life. Without it you are lost.

cannot step out of there own ego to see that it was a creation, not by god, but by man and his systems of control.
The Bible is the inspired word of God. What book do you read?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Lets take this in baby steps

If you are not discerning between carnal nature and spiritual nature....you wont see the peacekeepers standing before you. They will get killed because those that cling to the book are convinced that they will be the antichrist. The peacekeepers are here now...not because the end is coming, but because another marker is being made to see where every soul stands.

This is very confusing. Your saying that if I cant see or have insight between carnal nature ( man and how man thinks) and spiritual nature( How God thinks?) I wont see they peacekeepers before me? And since I cling to the book these peacekeepers will die, because I think they are the Antichrist?
What are you smoking girl ?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

LV how many times do you think you have chosen to come here (your speaking of reincarnation here right ?)

How many lives do you think you have anyway ? And where do you get this info from ? And please dont say the Holy Spirit .

You are asking deep and personal things Simply...I will share, but I do hope you can respect that I am sharing something very deep to me. This is not something I would offer up out of a clear blue sky...but if someone ask with a honest intention...I will provide.

I think I have came here many times. I feel I have incarnated with most of my family many times. I believe there are soul groups that are tied to a 'higher prime self' that is below God, but above the body of flesh. I believe this is our guide through life, providing opportunities, providing dreams, providing synchronizations, providing comfort. Much of this would take explaining of why I feel this way....if you want me to elaborate on soul groups I will.

We come here out of choice Simply. That is hard for many to take, they cant even imagine choosing to come to such a place. If a soul is needing certain things, they will take what is needed....there are many spheres to learn on...and Earth is a great one providing catalysts and opportunities in a variety of ways. Being that I have a nature that is very offering....I would go without food as long as everyone else eats....I think I have been here many times. It takes alot of hardening of the heart to gain such a nature naturally, like its a part of you instead of something you have learned. Many here have the same nature of offering of self to others....its not so much by choice they are this way...but by their vibration of their natural nature that they have become this way. This is where some children can be more giving then others, naturally.

I get the info of reincarnation from many things. First, I see it all around me, the very make up of this world shows reincarnation, recycling. A rotten seed doesnt get wasted, it gets used. Cycles in nature shows cycles in the works of God. I became open minded to such a thought a few years ago. Knowing alot of my belief was not sitting well within my soul, I needed to cleanse my mind, heart, and body....because I knew the only way to find my way....was providing a place for the Holy Spirit within me. I had faith in what men taught about the Spirit teaching, comforting, and leading. I had faith that God knew my intentions were true, my heart was honest, and I did not seek for wrong reasons. I had faith I was worthy, and that if Jesus was someone that could lead me and show me things....then Thee would, when I thought I was ready to finally really 'knock'.

For months I worked on cleansing my mind of things I had done, things others had done, it wasnt about just myself, it was about all those on Earth that acted in ways that were not of Spirit. I had to learn alot about the nature of man before learning about the nature of the Spirit. The night I thought I was ready to really ask to be shown something....I asked deeply for Jesus to lead me in understanding the mystery of this life here.

I believe with all my heart, Jesus came to me in a dream. He took me below the Earth and showed me a scarab beetle without life. All it was was the shell of the beetle, there was no life within it. The understanding that came with this dream did not come in words. Even the life within that scarab beetle has went on...it didnt just end with the end of the life of flesh. The life within all things holds a spark of the Spirit of God, the very energy that brings life to all things. It just was. Ever sense that dream, I have taken a new path into understanding the ways of God. I believe with all my heart Jesus showed me reincarnation is what being born into the fire is all about. We can avoid it....but just one life is hardly ever enough. I dont think its impossible....but even if one is worthy for heaven after one life....the will of God serves all souls...so the will of God only see's fit to come back and be a light unto others that are not ready.

So we have some choosing to come to this sphere to learn. We have some coming to this sphere for the will of the ONE, the ALL, God....being a beacon unto others still learning.

I believe with all my heart through my dreams and through my mothers experience that Jesus and the Holy Spirit has shown that reincarnation is how God can make a way for all. Mother said we relearn everything...instead of being held accountable for what we did not know. Which way is more understanding and loving....being punished for what we could not understand or know....or being retaught and given another way.If God created the world with a blueprint of how Thee works....then reincarnation, cycles....are everywhere.

I had an experience with what I call a soul group....there must of been 7 to 9 beings standing behind me in my dream...and I deeply felt all of 'them' made 'me' and I wouldnt be 'me' without all of 'them'. I believe my mothers higher self, guide, is a part of that group also. I cant say I understand it really....but I dont feel much need to try to. I felt them smile I me and when I said in my mind....'wow, I didnt know there were many of you'.....I felt them blush at this. They were a very very very humble beings. It was like they kept their heads low in reverence at all times. They were very pure, like a prime self that knew no carnal nature at all. Mabey they were past selves, mabey they were all guides or angels...I do not know. But they were very much a part of me, and I them. They were there to offer comfort and love and nothing more. To think of the dream makes me cry and makes me long for that love. It is unconditional and over powers all things of this world.

Any experience I have had....came after much work spiritually as well as letting God know with my heart that I had all faith in Thee's protection and trust that Thee would be there for me.

I still dont understand many many things. I dont think this life is really my last, for I still have many attachments to work on. But I do know when I am ready to leave this world....a part of the will of God is to come back for any lights that are still learning.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
LV here is just one post of yours (among many more I could pick) that shows you how the self is of upmost importance to you (just as you say the Christians do ..they are seeking to save self and you say you are not and yet you are doing the same thing only it is YOU who thinks you can save self without God and without Jesus Christ ..your spirit alone will save you )>

from page 17
[When you know and are a 'nature', the purest form of yourself....no one needs to tell you what to do...you just are, you become the will...you are of the Divine will. Its not God telling us how things are in heaven....we are there because we know how things are there.
Nothing enters blemished. I cant say it enough....there is so much to learn, and people arent even taking baby steps to learn it.
No one is going to 'make' us perfect....we carry our own cross, we reap what we sow, we relearn by the love of God, what we are and what we are to become.]

None of that makes any sense to me at all (maybe its because I am not as enlightened to the New Age way of thinking as you are) .

When I say new age I am talking of the reincarnation stuff,and the inner enlightments that comes from looking within etc .

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

It will be very similar to the days of Jesus. There will be those that stand up for God...and Thees true nature...and sense this will go against the 'book' they will be killed for saying things that others deem as foolishness and blasphemy.

Jesus spoke against the mainstream...for this he was killed. They they used him for their own ways...such as making him their final sacrifice. They cant see that the lessons to learn was in the way he lived....not the fact that he did die.

Many overlook the idea that the way Jesus lived did not resonate with the ways of the OT. They make excuses for it and even the Bible itself has excuses for this.

Jesus told many, your ways are not of Spirit. People that believe they are right....do not take things like this very well. So yes, those that cling to the material objects of Earth as truth, will not see the truth when it stands before them. Another killing in Gods name will happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Had to put my Bob Marley on for that one. (just kidding)
That was pretty intense. Perhaps maybe what you had was just that, a dream. I believe the Bible to be true. And the bible clearly states you only live once.
Good story though.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
[I had an experience with what I call a soul group....there must of been 7 to 9 beings standing behind me in my dream...and I deeply felt all of 'them' made 'me' and I wouldnt be 'me' without all of 'them'. I believe my mothers higher self, guide, is a part of that group also. I cant say I understand it really....but I dont feel much need to try to. I felt them smile I me and when I said in my mind....'wow, I didnt know there were many of you'.....I felt them blush at this. They were a very very very humble beings. It was like they kept their heads low in reverence at all times. They were very pure, like a prime self that knew no carnal nature at all. Mabey they were past selves, mabey they were all guides or angels...I do not know.]

These guides may not be what you think they are .
Sounds very much like the supposed ascended masters group of Mythria .
They even have their own version of someone named Master Jesus .
There is so much deception in what they say that it makes me sick at my stomach even reading it .

Lets not forget that there are angels who are not heavenly angels but pretend to be and tell you things they want you to feel good about etc .
When in fact they are decieving angels (supposed spirit guides) .

Dont forget satan and his angelic host who is with him can come off as an angel of light (he wont come to you as a demonic horrible beast ) because he knows no one would fall for that .
He is DECEPTIVE lets not forget that part.
Which is why he has to come off as a heavenly enlightened being when dealing with us humans .

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The Bible is the inspired word of God. What book do you read?

I don't need any book to tell me what truth is. Books are to be used as guidance toward the truth/source/light/god. Books are not be taken literally nor are they to be idolized. You take the truth from whatever book you are reading at the time and then move on when you no longer need it.

When I speak my truth to people, I never quote any book for two reason:One, because I think it's a complete waste of time memorizing quotes and two, if the quote is part of your truth, that quote is now yours. In other words, you have no need to memorize book passages or quotes from any author because their words(or their truth) has become or was already a part of your words or truth. There is no memorization needed. You understand the words they spoke so when you speak of your truth, you may be quoting or taking passages from books without even realizing it.

You will not understand what Badmedia speaks of because you are taking what the bible says literally. You are not reading the bible as a "spectator". You were told the bible was truth my man, and you believed him, not truth.

You're gonna have to take a giant step back and unlearn what you have learned at this point. This can happen gradually over time or could smack you hard one day in the face and you could have a moment of clearity which sets you on the clear path towards truth/god that BM speaks of.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Do you think you enter heaven with the need to still be told how to act and be? Of course not....you will be in heaven because of a nature that you have become, shedding all carnal natures of this life.

That posts was refering to the idea that you said there are still kings and princes in heaven...as if there are some better and higher then others in heaven. This is not so nor can it ever be so.

We enter heaven because we already are the nature that needs to be. Its a perfect community without anyone needing to be told what to do or how to act. Its is a 'knowing' that wont have to be taught or instructed. It is one has become one with what is Holy....their nature understands what is of Spirit, and their nature does not hold carnal ways anymore. A key for this is detaching from Earthly things, for they are not needed in heaven.

When one knows what is of flesh is not of spirit....this creates a nature within them. How does having a knowing of what kind of nature one needs to be to enter heaven....become a selfish thing?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It will be very similar to the days of Jesus. There will be those that stand up for God...and Thees true nature...and sense this will go against the 'book' they will be killed for saying things that others deem as foolishness and blasphemy.

and you are one of these people?

Jesus spoke against the mainstream...for this he was killed. They they used him for their own ways...such as making him their final sacrifice. They cant see that the lessons to learn was in the way he lived....not the fact that he did die.

This was predicted in the old testament and Jesus himself predicted this. who is "they" who used him for there own views? Are you saying that inorder to fulfill the scriptures they killed him?

Jesus told many, your ways are not of Spirit. People that believe they are right....do not take things like this very well. So yes, those that cling to the material objects of Earth as truth, will not see the truth when it stands before them. Another killing in Gods name will happen.

I can find where he said this, However, if he did say this he is right. When you say material objects you are speaking of the Holy Bible correct?Have some respect> This is the only thing on earth we have which is inspired by spiritual nature,thus being God.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join