It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Date With Destiny: Meeting the Real Jesus

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

There is no government in heaven. There is but 1 authority, god.

Why do we have cops? Because we have criminals. If there are no criminals, then there is no reason to have cops.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by oliveoil
Bad I'm afraid I don't believe you. Why?because everything you say is a contradiction to what the Bible says. Perhaps somewhere down the line you may have had divine inspiration but most certainly not divine revelation.
Your knowledge of the Bible is limited and very unorthodox and just down right weird.
I'm sure you believe in what you are telling me to be true however you are missing out on everything God had intended us to have. Therefore I see no reason to continue this vicious circle. You have not proved anything to me whatsoever except your utter disrespect for the Bible.Any true Christian can see right though this garbage babel. If God has reveled himself to you with understanding of the scriptures, he has sure deceived the rest of us.

Funny, you rip on me for "lack of knowledge" on the bible, and then go on to say something to the effect that everyone else is deceived.

And yet, that is also exactly what the bible says to expect.

So this is prophesized in the Bible, and you are Gods chosen witness to warn all of us. Get real.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Can you not see that killing, period, is wrong? Even if your book says that God told them to kill?

God gives everyone chances to correct their mistakes.God gave the people of Palestine over 400 years to get it straight.They did not.It was they who caused their own death not God.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by oliveoil]

You are right, God gives everyone chances.

God is patient, and never is Thee impatient, jealous, or prideful. Humbleness can not be those things. So for God to act in primal ways such as having men kill these other men would be false. It goes against the nature that we are to become....God is not going to lead men to worsen their seeds that they are sowing. God is not going to solve one problem with a killing by men and then solve another one by telling us to not fight for this life here and love our neighbors.

There are 2 different natures going on....and its not a mistake that both are claimed to be works of God in the Bible.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

Only few find the 'way'. Look at the masses and the maistream believers following the material object as gods word....are the masses....a 'few'?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

What does one authority God, have anything to do with a heavenly government? Are you saying that Heaven has no structure?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What do you think it means when said.....'even you will go on to greater things'?

What do you think it means 'my body is your body' 'my blood is your blood'.

This ventures into the foundation of this world, our species, and the vary makeup of life itself here. The man Jesus knew this esoteric mystery that we are all a part of a ONE....I am you, you are me, Jesus was us, we are him....because all men are of God. The teachings of oneness are far beyond this conversation. Its Quantum, really.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Only few find the 'way'. Look at the masses and the maistream believers following the material object as gods word....are the masses....a 'few'?

Christians are the few. We are the ones who acknowledge Gods word. His whole word.It is the mainstream who does not. do the research.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

When you know and are a 'nature', the purest form of yourself....no one needs to tell you what to do...you just are, you become the will...you are of the Divine will. Its not God telling us how things are in heaven....we are there because we know how things are there.

Nothing enters blemished. I cant say it enough....there is so much to learn, and people arent even taking baby steps to learn it.

No one is going to 'make' us perfect....we carry our own cross, we reap what we sow, we relearn by the love of God, what we are and what we are to become.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No one is going to enter heaven through the blood. It will defiantly not be Christians. If anything, they will be the new group to banish such foolish things such as what you are hearing others speak to you today.

Another will come and will die....the Christians wont be able to look past Earthly objects to see God standing before them.

Do you not see how odd you look when you make little comments such as 'do your research'.

Your spirit would have something to say to you....if you would just listen.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

What do you think it means when said.....'even you will go on to greater things'?

What do you think it means 'my body is your body' 'my blood is your blood'.

This ventures into the foundation of this world, our species, and the vary makeup of life itself here. The man Jesus knew this esoteric mystery that we are all a part of a ONE....I am you, you are me, Jesus was us, we are him....because all men are of God. The teachings of oneness are far beyond this conversation. Its Quantum, really.

Jesus was God and we are nothing like God. God is infinite we are finite. God is within us however, we are not in God. As far as your prior statement I have no time to comment tonight.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
To clear up my last post....its not just Christians that arent seeking, any belief system based on the idea that we are saved through the blood of a sacrifice required by God....has much to learn, and there is no need for them to leave this sphere of cycles before they learn this.

They would be taking a nature into heaven that is blemished and carnal.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No one is going to enter heaven through the blood. It will defiantly not be Christians. If anything, they will be the new group to banish such foolish things such as what you are hearing others speak to you today.

Another will come and will die....the Christians wont be able to look past Earthly objects to see God standing before them.

Do you not see how odd you look when you make little comments such as 'do your research'.

Your spirit would have something to say to you....if you would just listen.
you are not making much sense to me here. Please be more clear.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Energy is infinite. It has no beginning nor an end. Like I said, then it all gets into Quantum.

Who would of thought, we have science here for a very good reason that has nothing to do with our life of flesh.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I made several different points. Which would you like me to elaborate on? I know you said you were pushing for time tonight....so just let me know if its the entire post or something specific that I said that I need to be more clear on.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Why do we have cops? Because we have criminals. If there are no criminals, then there is no reason to have cops.

Yes there is a Government in heaven,Lucifer was the head of all angels (a prince of angels).There were angels in the host of angels who followed him (they followed their leader sounds alot like Earth doesnt it).So you see there are rulers in heaven .What about the 24 Elders in the book of Revelation ? What is an Elder ?If not a ruler (at least in a manner of speaking)
Have you been to heaven and know for a fact that there isnt ?
Where do you think the idea came from ? GOD>
The heavens got corrupted when satan rebelled against God and even caused other angels to follow him,the earth got corrupted by man (with satan tempting them into it all).The heavens and the earth will be folded up like a scroll and redone according to scripture,which is why things are gonna change and NOTHING that OFFENDS will be in the new Kingdom.And there will be no need for rulership then because scripture says they will be able to control themselves and will want to do whats right anyway because their hearts will also be as the Lords is (we are striving for that now at least we are supposed to be trying to ).

And your right if there were no criminals we wouldnt need the law .
Which is exactly why the Lord is gonna send criminals to a place where they cant reek havoc anymore.

There will still be rules and regulations and kings and princes etc in heaven.

The same that happens there happens here.There was war in heaven (against satan and his angels) just like there is war here .

Even the Pagans know this Badmedia,As above so below (I think thats how they say it ).

Men are created in the Image of God,Earth was created in the Image of the heavens.

We have a kingdom on Earth,there is also a Kingdom in heaven .

Everything that man knows,does,says,feels,builds,invents etc all comes from GOD and his knowledge that he gives us (even when we are being creative)Because if we are in his image then we have his attributes .
His likeness,and Image (Man,Earth)is a replica of the real thing isnt it ?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi Leo,I was going to reply earlier to your post to me but I had to do some errands so here goes.

I believe that God shows us his power and strength and might so that we wont buck up against his authority (I mean we have corrupted his creation every which way we look at it .Our bodies,the Enviroment,wildlife,moral values of our children,what we deem as clean and unclean or ok and not okay (some think its ok to steal lie cheat etc in certain circumstances etc ).We as mankind justfies everything we do to ourselves and tries to justify it to God as well.
He has no choice than to show us that he is indeed STILL THE CREATOR of the things we take for granted and corrupt and destroy as we please.

Obviously God wanted us to know that he still (even inspite of what we do to eachother,self,to the earth) loves us very much and is willing to reach out and help us change if we will just ask him in (in us to work from within) how and have faith to go the path he whispers to our heart,mind and soul to take to find that way that is good and right.
(this is where you and I differ in beliefs for sure,you believe you dont need the Lord or anyone to help you change from within,we have to help him help us but we cant find the way without him because we fail miserably even when we try,because we are weak and fleshly and human and its hard for us to get the kind of strength we need to face those devils within us all.
It is on his strength that we are able to resist that side of us (getting the body and the spirit of ourselves under subjection so that we have control of our bodies and our flesh instead of the other way around (it has control of us).

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

Yes there is a Government in heaven,Lucifer was the head of all angels (a prince of angels).There were angels in the host of angels who followed him (they followed their leader sounds alot like Earth doesnt it).So you see there are rulers in heaven .

Im not sure if thats correct at all. By most accounts that deal with it (not found in the main bible text afaik but Im not good with the NT) Lucifer was one of the Archangels before the fall, he wasnt the leader of all angels, and angels are not creatures of free will (like man), they are extensions of gods will.

There are "ranks" of sorts in the heavens, but it isnt a democracy, there is one ruler over heaven, and its rule is absolute.

Even Satan is doing a job on behalf of the Lord, the position of adversary is to question, he could no more help this than a fish who is born to swin in the sea,

[edit on 19-12-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Leo its like this

You know how the natural Earth (Elements etc) has its storms,tsunamis,violent volcanos,fires,death etc but it also has its awesome beauty,serenity,and bursting with life times,and its all for a purpose is it not ? The storms,fires,death is like a burning of the impurities of the Earth and storms send the rains and it tills the freshly burnt soils and it starts life anew .

This is sort of how I see the whole purpose of it all .
The Earth is a huge field and it has plants and vegetables(us the animals and everything that has life) etc and it grows and bears fruit and when the fruit or grain is ready it is harvested and used for a purpose everytime you harvest and replant you have to burn the surface,break up the soil,fertilize etc before you can replant .The more times this is done the better that soil becomes and eventually it becomes a prized top soil which is rich in nutrients and will help the plants all bear much fruit and the best fruits >
Eventually you have nothing but the best of the crops and the crops from those crops will get better and better (because the seed does not fall to far from the tree) .

The Earth is the field (where man was planted) .
The field has been planted and burnt and tilled many times .Since God started creating .(Dinosours,Neanderthal men etc ).
He sends angels or messengers among us (Moses,Elijah,John,Daniel etc)
To till the ground within us (our hearts souls and minds) the Lord burns the impurities in us by convicting us of heart and chastising us when needed.(This wakes us up and should not be seen as a horrible mean thing for God to do but see it as a blessing because all things work together for good for them who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose) .
And without discipline we would never change .We do not discipline self we justify whetever we are doing or gonna do .

Then he sends Jesus and they didnt hear him either and they killed him even so they didnt have to hear anymore .
So wonder how pleased God is with us all now and I wonder just what its going to take to get people on earth to LISTEN >WE ARE BOUND FOR DESTRUCTION .Because of our ways .

Mark 12 describes it just like that .
www.blueletterbible.org...

How pleased do you think God is with all of us ? Not very pleased at all at any of us .

Look at what all we have done,are still doing and will keep doing .Unless he intervenes .

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Its not about if God is pleased. Everything is as it needs to be. The Earth and man are on the path hey are on because we are still very much in need of learning from the Earth. We are capable of guilt and regrets....this is how God speaks to us. God does not need to intervene if people are not ready. We are to make Earth what it needs, we are to learn Earth has mothered us, nurtured us, and fed us. We have some people that are able to learn spiritual things and others simply do not have the capability yet. They wont be held accountable for not being ready if they have more to learn here.

God uses the things that you feel are bad. The bad shows us what good is. We have to have the reflective mirror to realize thanks, love, contentment, patients, selflessness ect. Its not so much Earth that is made in the reflection of heaven....it is the entire Universe. We are not the only thing going on in this massive space. All physical worlds have the same laws of cause and effects that we do. They are all grounds for learning through having polarity. People are so fast to condemn others....when God is so quick to show them after death, who they are and what they are a part of.

Yes we are in a horrid state, but it is obviously still needed for us to learn from this. Not so much mabey you or I or others here....but there are many many people that must have the polarity and duality in order to learn.

God is not going to hold people accountable for not believing in things they dont see. All this would be to God is a marker that this soul still needs to learn in the world of flesh. How could you hold a child accountable for not believing something they cant see? Ever one is not meant in this life right now to 'feel' God is there. Its not a mistake they dont have the ability to feel God, it is a marker for where that soul is in its growth through experiences.

It all boils down to if someone is more service to their self...or more service to others. This is where self salvation....is somewhat selfish....when one lives for others (a part of the divine way) they have an understanding that its not about saving the self....its about saving the ALL. You decide that if you came here to save yourself, or to aid God in saving others. Do you only raise your own vibration....or do you raise others vibrations.

When I went through my deep times of seeking, I was shown that to continue the relation I had to stop seeking for my own needs....I had to make my will a will for others. The 'way' is all about being of service to all and knowing that you would choose to come back here to help raise vibrations in others...for Heaven is not ever whole without all the lights returning. If one is only seeking their own self rest in heaven without considering Gods will is unfinished with all the other souls that still have much to learn...then they do not understand what the divine will is.

The whole idea of being 'saved' is misleading. Its not being saved....its about walking in the way of Gods will. This is why we must pick up our cross also, this is why reaping what we sow did not go away with the NT.

So many think that the Universe revolves around this little planet here....and it doesnt. The greed that causes man to destroy Earth and each other is something that those souls still need to overcome. No one can force this into anyone, it must happen naturally by choice. Some people are not meant to discover spiritual things in one life....some come to reap what they have sown.

God is not going to punish or look down on anyone that couldnt bring themselves to have faith in things that arent obvious to them. This is exactly where they are to be, the path they are on is not a mistake...it is what they need for their vibration. God uses the ones that are still learning from Earth to show and remind others of the ways that are not working.

This world is not a game of winners and losers, we will all be winners, through cycles and relearning....that is how great Thee is. Those that follow the nature of the OT God will be marked as needing still to learn from Earth. Those that seek wrath for the ones that are lost and bitter and not following in the way. Find the light in the darkest of souls....you will find yourself very close to home.

The Universe is made in cycles and patterns. It shows us that life needs life to sustain. It shows us that nothing ever ends....but only transforms. The makeup of the world, the wisdom's in life itself, shows us ways that God works. Through cycles, through patterns, through life itself.

The environment creates alot of people to follow in carnal ways. There are children born into some families that really mess up those children. Those children, without proper help, will foster negative feelings and even become brainwahsed by the culture and beliefs they grwo up in. Its not the childs fault that its parents taught the child that killing others in a suicide killing is heroic....and only God knows what that soul would of been capable of grown up in a different environment. Each individual is marked differently in their growth....so many things effect children to grow up creating a carnal nature in that child. Its not the child's fault for the environment or the lack of love they had....and alot of the time, many people that do bad things....lacked love in their childhood, were taught greed and pride were ok, were taught that living for the self was totally ok.

In a world of 'Eden' there would be no true growth. Catalysts are one of the largest tools of God....giving us an opportunity...make the best of it or pity yourself for a hard life. All the tie our thoughts are creating who we are....all the time our thoughts are making....our marker.

This world is not a mistake what so ever. If you still see alot of evil here....then there are souls here that still need to learn the path that is not right now....this can show us how many are ready.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

There will still be rules and regulations and kings and princes etc in heaven.

I totally disagree...with all due respect. In the highest heaven...there is no 'us'....as individuals...there is only ONENESS> There is no need for a king when all is perfect.

There is also no war in heaven. It cant even be possible. Just because we have war here does not mean there is war in heaven. Again, this idea is attaching Earthly images to what heaven is.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join