It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Orlando McDonalds Manager To A Trans Applicant: "We Do Not Hire F**gots"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

And what makes you think that all the customers are going to be uncomfortable? Pure speculation I bet.

Its HIS business, (if it is a franchise) and if he feels thats the case, then thats all that matters.
If he doesnt want to risk losing business because some customers could be bothered by it, then more power to him, you dont pay his bills and neither does the weirdo thats suing him.
When you open a Mc Donalds, feel free to hire all the trannys you want.
Now as far as im concerned this debate has been drawn out long enough and theres nothing left to say.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The desperate urge some people here have to reveal their abysmally bigoted ignorance is hilarious.

I've known 3 female trannies, and they were nice as could be. They were your average girl-next-door types and worked in the kitchens in Sydney clubs. They were included in all the "girlie" chats because despite knowing they were trannies they were still just girls. That's how they felt, how they related, and how people naturally related to them.

Why should the fact that they were born with male bodies and may still have dicks under their dresses matter to anyone who is not coming onto them?

Perhaps the haters don't know the difference between transsexual and transvestite. Or perhaps they don't care, but just can't get off unless they're thinking about some sexually different person and hating on them.

Funny thing is they'd be the first to be drooling over these girls if they met them.

I guess that's the real problem. They want to feel up the girls around without asking, and can't handle the idea of inadvertently grabbing a handful of sausage and meatballs.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join