It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shafts under Pyramids at Giza may be a Water Pump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Of course...but still we share the experience with others, not claiming it as a matter of fact. I witnessed her body language, reaching for fruit in another world, eating eat, smiling, crying, climbing (literally, her hands were moving in a way I could tell she was climbing)....it was just very so real and unexplainable. Could it of all been her creation....sure....are we in fact creators...mabey....

Coming from a christian lady, it has a mix of things that dont go along with her religion....an example of this was her seeing herself in a past life.

I sent a u2u...just in case

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i wonder if it could have been some wide angle insect control mechanism.

Just a thought - I was listening to that and thought it sounded a bit like insects.

Egypt was very agricultural - selling food from the Nile banks was their source of wealth - insects are still a problem for farmers today.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

" The pyramid had a tall masonry enclosure that was higher than the pyramid’s entrance (1) (see Figure 8). Water was flooded between this masonry wall and the pyramid via tunnels from the ancient Lake Moeris (2). Lake Moeris and the Western Nile were at higher elevations and allowed for water tunnels to gravity feed to this pyramid’s moat

lake Moeris is infact at a LOWER elevation than the giza plateau

but hey - pyramidiocy doesnt let facts get in the way of thier fantasies

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join