It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]CIA Swine Flu Plane Shot Down in China[HOAX]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
At last one of these nasty swine flu planes has been shot down. They've spent years getting us used to chem trails in the sky, now the majority of people see them as natural. It is clear to see what their main purpose is. Once you have the vaccine your immune system will be disabled and you'll be vulnerable to anything and everything. The cities will be heavily sprayed, you'll be far better off in a remote area.

CIA Operated Aerial Spraying Plane Carrying "Mutated" Virus Shot Down in China

Reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that a US government contracted airplane piloted by American CIA agents and carrying a cargo of a "mutated"swine flu virus intended for aerial spraying was shot down at China's Shanghai Pudong airport by a saboteur team of what are believed to be Israeli Mossad soldiers seeking to prevent an American attack upon one of their Central Asian bases located in the Central Asian Nation of Kyrgyzstan.

from here Full article

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Socha Faal has this as an article written for his/her website so its junk and needs to be ignored like usual.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thats the 3rd CIA plane being shot down over China........Oh sorry I meant the 3rd time this thread has been started.
Move on.......Important topics coming in and I want to keep my bandwidth open for proper news

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
sorcha faal.
hoax.
like all "her"other online stories.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There are already 2 threads on this both flagged [HOAX], I predict the same for this or worse.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There are some things in the story that don't make sense.

I feel that this is a hoax like you say, but it's actually based on the reality of the swine flu chem trail spraying. It's designed to discredit those who expose it.

They are trying to confuse us to throw us off the scent

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

No its not about throwing people off its about a writer who makes up stuff and uses topics that will get people to view it.

Getting people to go to their site so they make money off clicks for the adds even though its all made up BS.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The original article was written (unsourced) on Pakalert. Pakalert is another outlet for Sorcha Faal stories (the article is even tagged by the site with her name).

[HOAX]

pakalert.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Like whoshotJR said, it`s about a writer who takes a real headline and twists it into something it isn`t. In this case, yes and Aviant MD-11F did crash on take off from Shanghai, but it was on a routine flight.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

top topics

join