It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone with any clairvoyant skills here? I need help finding my cell phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Did you check in the cushions, and in and around the seats in your car or whatever vehicle you rode in? That's were I usually find mine when it goes missing. If you were that drunk, hopefully somebody drove you home. It could be in their car, or on the ground somewhere if you pulled over to take a leak.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

hehe, after doing some investigations Im about 90% sure I didnt go in a car...I walked(I usually walk anyway) all night...so, thats out of the question:S

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

well, I do belive in the law of attraction in some way...but not in the way The Secret-movie talks about..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kresh7

I told you what happened on the last page... ignore if you want.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey there im usually kinda good at knowing what people are thinking i just try to see what they are seeing . I dont wanna say psychic cause we all are to some extent. When i read your posting my first thought was that it was next to a cushion look in the car dude or under your bed. If you find it im curious to know where? Keep us posted on this most important matter lol
peace

yeah i know i sound like a weirdo people lol
but im pretty good at knowing(seeing) for some reason, chicks dig it at partys

my first post sorry if i dont impress

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm not clairvoyant. However, in the interest of science, I will give it a try. It'd probably be easier if we had a clear picture of the phone in question.

Okay, visualizing you staggaring up (steps?) four steps, no five? wrought-iron railing.......... a bush on one side of the door...... fumbing for keys.....

I'm seeing one of the slender blackberrys, with a red skin.... either fallen to around the bush outside, or -- secondary flash -- in a kitchen cabinet near the fridge.

That wasn't sarcasm, that was an honest effort. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I found your phone!!!!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think it's been found...

I found a mobile phone - and kept it!!.... Am I a bad person???

Might want to check with Now_Then see if he is the one that has your phone.

Wouldn't that be the strangest?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kresh7

Originally posted by whatukno
I think it's been found...

I found a mobile phone - and kept it!!.... Am I a bad person???

Might want to check with Now_Then see if he is the one that has your phone.

Wouldn't that be the strangest?

Nah... No way lol

Kresh mate, what make/model - colour? There was only one item saved on the phone I found other than messages/contacts - do you know what that is? Where bouts roughly did you loose it? What network were you using? Do you know what an IMEI number is? It's 15 (or sometimes 17) digits long, you should find it on the box if you still have it - what's the last 5 or so digits?

I'm pretty sure this aint your phone mate - I've left it on and no one haas called at all, no messages nothing...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I don't really think it's his phone, I just thought it was ironic as all hell. I mean could you imagine?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's in the right pocket of your plaid jacket -- you know, the one you left at the gym.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join