It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stability Police Force for the United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This may be related....

Afghanistan Surge Cover for bringing more troops under Northcom

There are many other web pages if you google anything to do with Obama, Northcom, and the numbers 200,000 or 1,000,000. All the pages I have come across link back to the same article from the EU times, that doesn't seem to come up for me. I don't know whether or not it is true, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

I don't get it, you have the best equipped and most responsive police force in the world. They are well armed, care about the citizens of the country and their property rights. They can be deployed in the hundreds, possibly thousands, in minutes and they don't cost a dime.

They're called THE PEOPLE. Now you just have to get your allegedly elected reprehensible representatives to change the laws back and make it work. What country needs needs a huge defensive military when it has 100 million armed and somewhat to well trained people with common sense. Plus, you have vets that can supply even more training. I look at a vet and I see a person with "code" and a patriot and in some cases they can be the best teacher.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

I don't get it, you have the best equipped and most responsive police force in the world. They are well armed, care about the citizens of the country and their property rights. They can be deployed in the hundreds, possibly thousands, in minutes and they don't cost a dime.

They're called THE PEOPLE.

The politicians are looking to defend their own interests from "THE PEOPLE."

Now, why would they want to do that?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

This is correct.
America has successfully policed itself since day one.
What the hell is the government worried about here?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This is the beginning to something more sinister, I can feel it. I don't quite know what it is yet, but it's definitely not going to be positive.

Police, or anyone with a badge period, think they can overpower anyone, and now we're going to have an extra 6000 more? Just great!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
This is the beginning to something more sinister, I can feel it. I don't quite know what it is yet, but it's definitely not going to be positive.

Many are feeling intuitive, myself as well. I had recalled 1999, seeing a graph of US divided into sectors and the reality of that has also come to pass. Wonder if our police force had to take a 'flu shot' recently?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The word 'Gestapo' springs to mind for some reason.

Don't know why.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Can I take a wild guess who will be formulating and running with the plans for this - Eric Prince (ex-blackwater), who is now distancing himself from Xe.

Be interesting the role he will play, considering blackwater played a significant policing role in Katrina.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by chillpill]

[edit on 8-12-2009 by chillpill]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
This may be related....

Afghanistan Surge Cover for bringing more troops under Northcom

There are many other web pages if you google anything to do with Obama, Northcom, and the numbers 200,000 or 1,000,000. All the pages I have come across link back to the same article from the EU times, that doesn't seem to come up for me. I don't know whether or not it is true, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were.

Great article, this perspective is refreshing...

And so fearful has the white population of the United States become that upon the election of Obama to the Presidency he was named as the “Gun Salesman of the Year” by the Outdoor Wire, the US’s largest daily electronic news service for the outdoor industry, who report “panic buying” of weapons and ammunition by those fearful of the destruction of their country at the hands of man they believe is not even an American citizen and had been foisted upon them by their elite classes seeking to enslave them

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

You forgot the NSA, Dept of Homeland Security

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As two posters have already mentioned, You may purchase the entire Rand study sponsored by the United States Army, or download the whole 213 pages in PDF for free.
Having read the first 41 pages the thrust of the study appears to focus on maintaining a police force in support of a foreign nation, we have squished ,to assist their government back to stability. The language however is a tad murky when looking at the chain of command. It may be a method for circumventing direct military intervention in United States Civilian riot control etc. It is however worth a full read to make that determination on your own. And it does seem to fit in well with Obs Civilian police force equal to the strength of our standing military. The Rand study was published in 2009.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So far this thread sounds like a bunch of young agents wanting stick time. Its job security. I understand crime is a multi-headed serpent. The Americans should be given time and respect, in other words...vasaline. You guys figure if you spout enough craziness that some dumb hillbilly is gonna go whacko and youll actually get do do your jobs instead of sitting around talking about it. You cant face the fact that the job is about helping people feel comfortable enough to evolve. (im not speaking of hardened criminals here or pedophiles). Face it...wer'e all in this together. Why not create some jobs in law enforcement for the american people? I personally see nothing wrong with it. How many murders are happening a day just across our southern border? We want to enjoy the security that an honest police force provides without having to be vigilant ourselves. Why is that? Seriously guys, dont we have enough going on without trying to get ma and pa kettle scared..I mean why? The population is rising every day. Our gene pool is doing ok I guess..yeah I hope one day we dont need cops or security..wellll Im trailing off,,,bye

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yes, but Obs force being equivalent to the military is a whole lot bigger than this SPF force recommendation. And even though it is predisposed to foreign deployment, it says also that they would be "seconded" to in country police forces. There could be some serious issues develop if a force used to being in a hot zone after or during a war was deployed back on our streets. If people think the police are a tad violent now, how do you think these guys would be after deployment. And I have a feeling that somehow they would end up training our regular police forces with their own training which could be inherently dangerous toward escalation of violence from the regular police forces currently deployed in the US.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yay whats their definition of stability? Someone does something we dont like?

So lets make a force supercedes all others and has total authority in a 'unstable' situation! YAY! Above the law!! Lucifers private mercenary force!

Sieg heil SPF, cuz I hear the boots a commin!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Folks, my personal feeling is that the Rand Corp has been put up to this by the current administration to back up Obama's statement that we need a, "civilian security force, as well funded, as well equiped and as large as the US military combined.

Now before anyone says that he did not say this, I say it with my own eyes as he was campaigning in Indiana and it was on national TV.

Hilter is on the move.

Recon3

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
We already have a federal police force or the practical equivalent:
www.secretservice.gov...

2 years ago the white house announced an expanded role for the USSSUD, or the united states secret service uniformed division.

I'm pretty sure it is unconstitutional to have such an agency but when did that ever slow down the Bush family?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Pardon my acronym illiteracy. What does TPTB stand for?

Thank you,

Recon3

Originally posted by ch1ldofthe70s
I smell a Trojan Horse
. If I had to unleash my inner conspiracy theorist he would no doubt say that this is a precautionary step TPTB are going to pursue in order to try and beef up their numbers to deal with possible future revolts. Lets face it, 6000 more working for TPTB wont aid them that much IMHO. I don't have the numbers, but I would wager that if revolution ever broke out in the US the governments forces would be grossly outnumbered in comparison to the masses revolting. If any of you, my fellow ATSers, have more time on your hands then I, and are willing to crunch the numbers, what are the odds? Civilians that could possible revolt vs the foot soldiers of the government?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

[edit on 7-12-2009 by ch1ldofthe70s]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Powers That Be
general reference of New World Order, or just people in power, sometimes called the wealthy elite

or better yet profiteering assholes!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am not sure how to source this to abide by the ATS Policy. On page 159 and 160 of said Rand study, it becomes acutely obvious that the intent is to circumvent the Posse Comitatus Act. With whatever limited influence a citizen has with their alleged representative , I think it might be wise to attempt nipping this in the bud prior to it gaining anything that resembles being remotely acceptable to the American people.

"The Marshals
Service hybrid option also provides an important nondeployed mission
for the force: augmenting state and local agencies, many of which currently
suffer from severe personnel shortages.
While the Army hybrid option shares many desirable characteristics
with the Marshals Service hybrid option, and is logistically superior
to it, the legal difficulties inherent in it are most likely too great to overcome.
Despite some occasions when military troops have been used in
a civilian law enforcement capacity, embedding military personnel in
civilian police agencies would be seen as an encroachment by the federal
government, and the military in particular, on powers historically
and constitutionally afforded to the states and, by the Posse Comitatus
Act, to civilians. "

www.rand.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What is needed is a police force to get rid of the organized crime rings operating within the city limits of Washington, DC!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join