It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Stability Police Force for the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
This American patriotic citizen was recently in 'oppressive Communist' China.

In the US there is a police presence everywhere and in various uniforms. In China, hardly a policeman in sight. In Tienanmen square there was a handful of plain clothes police, and some police and military. But nothing like the overwhelming numbers there are in the US.

While in China, I was told the top income tax rate is 20% - Compare that with adding up your federal and state income taxes here in the land of the free.

In China you drive as you feel like, but there was no road rage anywhere. In the US any infraction could result in facing the end of a barrel, or at least someone who approaches you with a hand on their weapon as if you were a gangster.

Anyway. My soapbox for a few seconds.

I'm disgusted with the USA turning into a police state.

My theory on human development uses China as the model for the type of society---
the rest of the world will follow. Check it out-- China has already been where we are.
They cut all their trees, ate all their animals.
They have resolved their drug problems. They were Avon Guard with birth control and
are overwhelmingly vegetarians.
They solved the alcoholic syndrome. And have become comatose sheeple
due tof their previous indoctrination into mass police/militaristic subjugation.
A lot easier to do in a UNI cultural society.
Proof positive police states work.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Sassy
How are you?
Have you an opinion about the US of A's
Hardin, Montana jail debacal?
The para- military group/Blackwater?
There are threads here on ATS about them.
thanks Donny

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If this isn't a wake up call, I don't know what is. If you can't see the signs by now just stand by.

Summary findings
In 2004 there were more than 800,000 full-time sworn law enforcement officers in the United States

Type of agency Number of agencies Number of full-time
sworn officers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total 836,787
All State and local 17,876 731,903
Local police 12,766 446,974
Sheriff 3,067 175,018
Primary State 49 58,190
Special jurisdiction 1,481 49,398
Constable/Marshal 513 2,323
Federal* 104,884

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Special jurisdiction category includes both State-level and local-level agencies. Consolidated police-sheriffs are included under local police category. Agency counts exclude those operating on a part-time basis.
*Non-military federal officers authorized to carry firearms and make arrests.

Link

This is a rough estimate based on stats from 5 years ago. Add to that figure 3 million reserve/active ready to roll military personel. And Obamas new highly motivated hit crew.

It's on the way folks.... if you're not ready you need to get ready.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So, they are anticipating insurgents...

I guess, they are in the process of making.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
This is amazing. A straight faced no tongue in cheek description of the super mafia enforcer Nazi SS that the govt is pushing on us all over the country. Some immature bully louts that have been raised on kill-em video games, hand them weapons and tasers and tell them to kill your grandmothers. This is nothing futuristic. This is what we've got.

Some smack, a media controled video game baby sitter and no daddy.
The perfect storm!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Attention! The planned Stability Police Force (SPF) is not for operations inside the USA.

Instead it is designed for abroad. This SPF shall be used in these bogus “nation building and police keeping operations”. At least, that's written in the summary and the introduction.

But this makes the study not less alarming. Politicians from both parties don't care, if they violate the constitution. Don't be surprised, if they ignore the Posse Comitatus Act. Once established, such a police force would make a formidable hammer. Tax revolts, riots, general strikes, massive demonstrations – all these “problems” would likely be considered as nails.

The full study is available as pdf.
www.rand.org...
Here a link to the summary
www.rand.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew

Don't be surprised, if they ignore the Posse Comitatus Act. Once established, such a police force would make a formidable hammer. Tax revolts, riots, general strikes, massive demonstrations – all these “problems” would likely be considered as nails.

Once Obama was safely in office, and congress had their filibuster-proof majority this piece of legislation was quietly submitted...

In January, without any recognizable corporate media coverage, Rep. Bob Filner, a California Democrat, introduced H.R. 675. The bill would amend title 10 of the United States Code and extend to civilian employees of the Department of Defense the authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms. The bill was referred to the Armed Services Committee on January 26, 2009.

Filner’s bill would amend the United States code with the following: “Sec. 1585b. Law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense: authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms… for any offense against the United States.” (Emphasis added.)

The Posse Comitatus Act, passed on June 18, 1878 after the end of Reconstruction, limits the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits members of the federal uniformed services from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain “law and order” on non-federal property within the United States.

H.R. 675 sidesteps Posse Comitatus by defining “law enforcement officer of the Department of Defense” as “a civilian employee of the Department of Defense,” including federal police officers, detectives, criminal investigators, special agents, and game law enforcement officers classified by the Office of Personnel Management Occupational Series 0083 (the United States Office of Personnel Management is described as an “independent agency” of the U.S. government that manages the civil service of the federal government).

In 2005, the Office of Personnel Management partnered with the Department of Homeland Security to create a “21st century human resources management system that fully supports the Department’s vital mission,” according to then Office of Personnel Management Associate Director for Strategic Human Resources Policy Ron Sanders.

More here...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Google H.R. 675 for even more.

Read the bill, and it will give you a better understanding of the powers this government is seeking to gain through this and other pending legislation.

The worst is yet to come....

Stay tuned!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

The irony of all of this is that the most advanced, isolated, easiest to defend SUPER POWER ever on planet earth----
Could NOT be defended
by the very same government that intends to rain pee on the folks they failed. This is by-partisans at it's best.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Good, they need to start with the corrupt in Washington and move into the hood of the lobbyists!

Unless this isn't in the interest of the people - if thats the case than who cares!

They can start with these names

Rockefeller
Kissenger
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Pelosi

In that order - once they lock them up the rest will just fall into place!

But that would be to easy - no - freedom comes at a cost and more "free" American's are going to have to shed blood to wake up the stupid!

[edit on 7-12-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Evidently, they must be planning to screw us so badly that more and more police are needed...I think this breed will have those special steroid injections.

What do you think??

WE, the people certainly are law abiding for the most part, and those who are not, there's already a system and procedures in place. So, to hear all of this, you know they plan to really piss us off.

Makes sense to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yeah, what did the bought and paid for media say about our military the other day - something about Obama addressing in the enemy camp!

That's sick - the same enemy that is fighting overseas and without any rotation or rest.

These people running things are sick and evil.

When they say the ant-Christ will be revealed - I think they meant 90% of Washington - their special interests/lobbyists and the elite bloodline families!

If you want to save America - get rid of these people!

Why do we keep rehashing all this crap - the clock is running out and they just received another 4 years with Obama.

Better wake up

[edit on 7-12-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

IMO it would be much better to stay wide awake and point your finger at those that would take your freedom. If they bring a large container to your community and ask you to enter it, then point your weapon.
We do have the benefit of history and with that we also have the responsibility to ensure there is not a rehash of the war of the States.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

I totally agree. If they were working towards a "better world", and things were really turning around, we WOULDNT NEED the equivalent of one troop (probably foreign) for every two people.

My intelligence tells me so.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

There are some places where police, if not military, intervention is required. I think that the government realizes this, but are taking their time doing it.

Some people are so dumb that they pretty much live to see how many people they know die before themselves do, and how much fear they can instill into others. These people say it's all about racial pride, but instead of giving their money to charity so they can really make a difference for their cause they buy AK-47s. Such places include Lake Worth, FL.

Ask anybody in one of these ghettos if they will gladly give up their freedoms to continue living. There is pretty much no freedom of speech in these places not because of the government, but because of the neighbors.

You are taking your life for granted, and your are taking your liberties for granted. Stop being paranoid about something being taken away that others never had.

Besides, have you seen how many CCTV cameras there are in Europe? It is inevitable that this same fate befalls upon us.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A couple of days ago i read about a contest sponsored by DARPA, where groups of people had to locate 10 red weather baloons released in random places, the idea was to reward the winning team $40,000 and each individual person $2,500 for each baloon found. Or something like that.

The idea of the experiment was to find out how people communicated with each other to act as a team and solve problems, what methods they use.
It turned out the winning team was MIT, read news report here.....
news.smh.com.au...

The actual website for the experiment is here...
www.armyofeyes.com... balloon&_kt=d60f3574-f79e-4730-8a7c-559ba8e509a9

Now, I could be wrong, but i suspect this experiment was to give TPTB an insight into how people would communicate and work together in time of emergency, such as earthquakes, tornadoes and other natural disasters, or even in the event of public uprising/protests against the current state of things. Thereby giving them an insight into exactly what and how to shut down and/or monitor unwanted cooperation between groups of people, they they wanted or needed to. This is the first thing that came to mind when I first read the article. Just a useful bit of knowledge to help them keep people "under control" in times of crisis or whatever, while making the experiment seem like just a bit of fun with large sums of money offered for success.
Add this sort of info with having extra "elite" police and army, it would give authorities (potentially) an enormous head start in finding the source/leaders of groups that could present resistance. Just an idea to kick around.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sorry if someone else brought this up, but this sounds like the first step for obama's brown shirts. Were going to have a police force policeing the police. If it comes down to it this force'll let big brother know which departments/officers won't tow the obama line.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Glyphy

I will just say this and I will say it only once and never repeat this because it is personal.

I was raised a Mormon - far from it now because of my parents divorce when I was a kid.

My sister graduated top of the class in chemistry at Brigham Young. Her life long husband is an environmentalist for major companies - some with Government involvement - like Lockheed Martin.

He used to take me out dirt biking. He knew how interested I was in certain things - questioning everything. He seemed to know everything about everything. That was over 20 years ago. He is still married to my sister and I am still married to my wife for over 19 years. A big family with a big background.

We had not really talked alot for about a decade until about two years ago at Christmas when he visited. On this visit he talked a lot more than usual. I was almost (scared/shocked) at what he told me and was willing to reveal. He is the guy that goes into these large corporate contract companies and tells them what to add to a certain chemical to kill a combined chemical reaction and make it inert.

He knows what he knows and a little more if you know what I mean. This Christmas visit he wanted a one on one, but reluctantly I denied. He was freaking me out with what he was telling me, and people get killed for that crap. But I feel I need to tell it like it is. He told me he was working for a major company, and went to lunch with a few higher ups.

They had a laptop and showed him a defense video. He told me that he saw, as if you were looking through a night vision cam that there were two men (Middle East targets) and a German Shepard standing near them, within five feet. A vehicle was in route and was giving pilot coordinates on video. Pilot was given orders to engage or take out targets. He told me it was the Aurora craft. He also told me that cloud cover does not matter. If they want you gone, you can be vaporized. I wrote to Linda Molton Howe, and she knows this is true!

The dog moved away as vehicle discharged the weapon, so it looked to him as if the dog sensed the coming attack. He told me a bright light (circle) enveloped the two Middle East targets on the ground. When the light faded there was nothing left, but the German Sheppard 5 feet away was untouched.

Three weeks later he was admitted to a hospital for a mental break down. I do not think this is coincidence. This is the most sane and logic guy you could meet. Whatever they say we have in the military, we are light years ahead of that.

In the hands of the wrong men, it could be "very very bad".

I will never write of this again, but I swear on the grave of my mother, this is true.

I do not want to disappear! But, we are all at risk!

When he visits now- he almost seems like a vegetable with whatever they have him on. In other words he doesn't really talk anymore. He doesn't engage in this type of information. He doesn't really talk - at all.

I don't know why I picked this subject while on this thread, but I did!

Take what you will of what I have said here, but there are some pretty extreme things going on we do not know anything about.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's interesting, and scary, the way the pieces fit together. In addition to working from the federal level downward, the encroachment of rights is continuing at local levels as well. From the Sarasota Herald-Tribune last month, here is an article describing devices and procedures of fingerprinting people before an arrest is made, just to see if they are wanted. The article continues on describing photographing, fingerprinting, and booking people without taking them to jail.

Sarasota Herald-Tribune article

If you don't have to go to jail to be in jail....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Apparently, what the US needs is more police.

Yes, they do need more police, especially at the Federal Level.
You cant have a very efficient Police State, without an adequate number
of Federal Drones to bash in the doors of law abiding gun owners or
round up dissenters that are holding peaceful demonstrations in the streets or on College Campuses.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just make sure they all wear nice brown shirt uniforms.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join