It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Man Charged In 2008 Mumbai Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Chicago Man Charged In 2008 Mumbai Attacks

cbs2chicago.com

A Chicago man, already charged in a terror plot against a Danish newspaper, is now also charged with conducting surveillance in Mumbai, India, before the deadly terrorist attack there in November 2008.

David Coleman Headley is charged by federal authorities with traveling to India to perform surveillance five times between September 2006 and July 2008. He took pictures and made videotapes of several targets, including those that were attacked in November 2008.

Attorneys said 48-year-old Rana told the agents Headley admitted he had received training from Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Pakistani
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Was Chicago terror suspect plotting attack on Jews?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sounds interesting but i'd like to see more information on this.

Remember the 911 attacks, I think I remember Bush ordering all 14 airforce pilots to go do some training or something on the day of the attack, I don't remember completely.

Similarly, many security forces in the Taj Hotel did not show up for work on the day of the attack.

Also in my opinion law enforcement took way too long to respond to the situation as well.

The media kept sayign they were targetting tourists but in the end it was mostly indians that died, by a massive majority.

Too many weird things, just didn't make sense.

I'll reserve judgement!

cbs2chicago.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join