It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Dont you want to answer my questions on page two?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

A very simple question.

Where does islam propagate the raping of 'white non-muslim girls' by pack of muslim youths?

I want evidence from Quran and hadith, not copy-paste out of context BS.

I am gona assume that you don't have any RIGHT?

Making your point NULL!

And why can't you blame the criminal nature of those youths instead of criticizing everyone who stands under the umbrella of islam?

Every 1 in 4 human that exists on this planet is a muslim.Try and get that in your head first.

If a gang of white youths raped a muslim girl, would you blame the whole of christianity for that?

If black's are involved in crimes, would you blame the whole of Africa for that?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by SorensDespair

There is nothing modest at all about wearing a hijab in a western nation. She might as well be wearing a giant bling cross if she was a christian. A hijab says one of two things, I am a slave to my husband, or I have no respect for your culture.

A muslim women can wear what she wants living in the West.Wether she wears a mini-skirt or a hijab that's totally up to her.

Who are you to criticize what she wears?

Don't forget it her bloody choice! No one is forcing her to.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Dont you want to answer my questions on page two?

Frankly no I don't. But if it will move the conversation along to whatever point you want to make, I will oblige as best I can.

The Socratic Questions were...

What, to you, would be the difference between criticism of and hate-speech against Islam? Examples?

A criticism of Islam might be, "I don't feel that Sharia Law should be acceptable in this world as it violates human rights."

While an example of hate speech is...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Something to ponder…Can a Muslim be a real American?

In light of the murders at Ft. Hood by a Muslim Officer (who had sworn to defend the people, our Constitution and the United States ) this article becomes more timely and real than ever;

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

I sent that question to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:

Theologically – no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, the moon god of Arabia

Religiously – no. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam.

Scripturally – no. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically – no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially – no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically – no. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically – no. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him.

Intellectually – no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically – no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually – no. Because when we declare “one nation under God,” the Christian’s God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran’s 99 excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation….perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both “good” Muslims and good Americans.

What percentage of the Religion as a whole might this be?

Really that would be impossible to answer. The numbers of practicing Muslims fluctuate all the time. Of those numbers a percentage of them might be indoctrinated by people who feed them jihadist propaganda.

To guess, I would come up with the conclusion that between 1 and 10% of all Muslims can be considered extremist. But of course that's a guess.

But what I really want to focus on here is the conspiracy about propaganda. There is a propaganda campaign that is being conducted in the western world against Muslims, just as I am sure that Islamic countries are conducting their own propaganda campaigns against the west.

[edit on 12/8/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zilch

Maybe you should look at the real number of muslims that are extremists, according to several sources the extremist number is around 10 to 23 percent of the entire muslim community. That would make the number who want to kill all non-muslims around 20 to 30 million worldwide.

That seems like more than a few black sheep to me.

Read question number 2, that should explain everything about islam.

www.dojgov.net...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Stinkhorn1]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stinkhorn1

"Several sources" doesn't mean correct sources, for one. And two, Are you proposing that nationalism should trump spiritualism?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stinkhorn1

Read question number 2, that should explain everything about islam.

I believe Zilch is a Muslim

she probably doesn't need to read question 2 in order for her to understand Islam

maybe you should ask her a few questions

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thank you very much. Making that distinction is very important. Otherwise people will start thinking that criticism of this particular Religion is dangerous - like it already is in some countries.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree, I don't believe there is anything wrong with asking questions or criticizing differences of opinion. It's when it goes cross that line to hate speech that it becomes an issue. When someone says All (insert whatever group here) does (insert whatever act here) that is generalizing and causes more problems than it solves.

To group all Muslims into the same pot with extremists is the primary goal of propaganda.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by SorensDespair

There is nothing modest at all about wearing a hijab in a western nation. She might as well be wearing a giant bling cross if she was a christian. A hijab says one of two things, I am a slave to my husband, or I have no respect for your culture.

A muslim women can wear what she wants living in the West.Wether she wears a mini-skirt or a hijab that's totally up to her.

Who are you to criticize what she wears?

Don't forget it her bloody choice! No one is forcing her to.

That is not true. A muslim woman living in the West can wear what her HUSBAND says she can wear. Do you think that because a muslim couple is living in the West----taking advantage of our dirty capatilistic ways----that the muslim wife is set free to have the time of her life? Not even.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

That is not true. A muslim woman living in the West can wear what her HUSBAND says she can wear. Do you think that because a muslim couple is living in the West----taking advantage of our dirty capatilistic ways----that the muslim wife is set free to have the time of her life? Not even.

If she can't she can divorce. Don't think that Muslim women can't westernize.

If Islam was so oppressive, no one would be Muslim.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Bombeni

If she can't she can divorce. Don't think that Muslim women can't westernize.

If Islam was so oppressive, no one would be Muslim.

You like to think you have a comeback, but it isn't that easy. Sure, she could petition the courts for a divorce, but who is going to stop her family members---uncles, cousins, father, grandfather, or husband from murdering her for disgrace? They would cross an ocean to restore family honor after a woman, gasp, does such a thing as escapes a controlling husband.

End of report.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You like to think you have a comeback, but it isn't that easy. Sure, she could petition the courts for a divorce, but who is going to stop her family members---uncles, cousins, father, grandfather, or husband from murdering her for disgrace? They would cross an ocean to restore family honor after a woman, gasp, does such a thing as escapes a controlling husband.

End of report.

A lot of Muslim women divorce once they get to the states.

www.infocusnews.net...

Don't you think that if all these Muslims were getting divorced and the Ex Husbands went out and killed them it would be splattered all over the news? It would be a national epidemic!

No, sorry, but it doesn't work like that. Take Islam out of the equation for a second, and you would get a divorce plain and simple, if the Ex Husband decided to kill the Wife, it would be because that singular person did it, not because of his religion.

Religion is an excuse for a lot of things, even bigotry. People have done a lot to portray Islam as an evil religion. If it were so bad, no one would follow it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
To group all Muslims into the same pot with extremists is the primary goal of propaganda.

Most people around here couldnt even tell the difference between Shia and Sunni - not to mention the many different colorations among them.

Maybe some "Basic Educational" threads should be posted.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thanks for that link. That is encouraging news. Of course the divorcee faces many problems not covered in the article, such as being disowned by her family, if not murdered, but apparently they are able to build a network in the states that makes up for it.

I wish I could stage a fleet of ships into the middle east that would allow every young girl or woman who wanted to escape, passage to the US. I think homosexuality would soon become much more acceptable in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zilch

This claim that Muslim women wear the oppressive types of dress voluntarily is a lie. Search the web, and you can find tons of articles about how these dress requirements are forced on Muslim women.

How many honor killings does it take to intimidate the women into following the dress requirement?

When the communities belief is that any woman who does not meet the dress standards is free game for gang rape, then the horrible rules of the community force women to wear these symbols of oppression.

When I see the man and the woman dressed in a manner that they are covered head to toe, I have respect.

When I see the woman covered from head to toe, while the man is dressed comfortably in a western style, then I see slavery, which is an assault on my beliefs.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Hey Poet!

I seem to remember having this conversation with you before! If I'm not mistaken, I gave considerable evidence (if not conclusive proof) that your hypothesis isn't exactly accurate.
For reference, here is approximately where our conversation started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Yeah, we have had this conversation many times, and each time I have proved your claims that women want to wear burqas to be the patently false claim that it is.

You like to claim that western women are forced to were high heels, but you ignore the passion most women have for shoes, and that women of all cultures love wearing high heeled shoes.

Notice the burqa fad hasn't exactly swept the fashion world.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

This claim that Muslim women wear the oppressive types of dress voluntarily is a lie.

zilch is a Muslim woman poet1b

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yeah, we have had this conversation many times, and each time I have proved your claims that women want to wear burqas to be the patently false claim that it is.

so far you haven't been able to prove or disprove anything

your opinion isn't proof

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join