It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by merkava

So when you think you see an idiot, your goal to out that person by acting like an even bigger idiot?

Well atleast you too admit that your best pal is an idiot.

The fact of the matter is that JJay55 was not making any personal attacks against anyone, only reporting facts about the issue at hand, which is what we are supposed to be doing.

After calling your pal an idiot you than go on to say that she 'states facts' about things that are related to the threads topic?

I really don't know how 'Amadmaninjihad' AKA ahmadinejad relates to swiss banning the minarets.

Your response was to personally attack her.

You personally attacked her aswel by calling her an idiot 'Indirectly'.

What shows how badly your side is losing this debate is that all you seem to be able to do is make personal attacks.

Yes my side is losing.

Happy now?

Deflecting their own failures onto others is also what the radicals are very good at.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by merkava]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SorensDespair

You seem to be neither content, nor capable of seeing things in any other light than that of bigotry.

It makes sense why you support Muslim extremism, as you can't refrain from constant personal attacks, and you some how equate your personal attacks as some twisted form of logic and reason.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

You need to go back to third grade and take reading comprehension all over again, as you seriously lack the skill.

From what I have observed, you think an idiot is anyone who disagrees with you.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
BTW Guys my name is merkava not 'merkala'

Please get it right next time.

Cheers!

4th Line

[edit on 12-12-2009 by merkava]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

Awww atleast i made you laugh!

From what I have observed, you think an idiot is anyone who disagrees with you.

Next time i will check the dictionary before i call someone an idiot.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think...

To hate by group alone is moronic...

That this Thread is essentially correct, many members of Islam, perhaps most simply wish to eat, poop, have children and exist.

Just people.

But

As An individual, their beliefs and way of life introduced into my own would simply be to me unpalatable

Therefore...

Right and wrong truth and justice have nothing to do with this conflict...

There is no "right" way to live, simply Belief and Islamic beliefs go against mine...

So I agree wholeheartedly with the basis of this thread, it is correct...

Yet does not change that I would fight against Islamic influence in my life the same way I dislike my own govts influence and am concerned it becomes too extreme

It has nothing at all to do with race or hate...

Hate is the rationalization of REAL reasons...

Simple ones...

Like I will wear what I wish and speak how I choose and eat what I want to... MY WAY of be willing to die to make sure I can.

So this thread is correct...

But it doesn't alter my status or perception of "Enemy" in the slightest, and I have no grandiose or even intelligent reasoning behind it...

Other than,

I WILL NOT BE RULED, therefore I condone what needs doing even if it is wrong, I take no moral high ground other than it's my life I do not appreciate the influence and to hell with those that wish to bring it to me...

No belief in God...other than I do not wish to listen to what yours has to say

No great philosophy, like democracy vs Tyranny

Simply... I wish to be free and that is worth killing for even if it is mindless followers who in essence are no different than I other than a willingness to follow...

As I see it when you make that decision you have sealed your fate along with your leaders...

So I feel little of no compassion in regards to the results, simply my life and my loved ones vs the rest

so...

OP IS CORRECT

Yet it changes nothing for me when others ways of life push in my direction, I have no feelings at that fork in the road, it is simple choice, of sides, better or worse vs my life and what I wish for...

Cold... but real

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

That's enough out of me!
You should be addressing this to Merkava for this comment.

Why do you keep chattin BS out your ar** *ole on every thread?

And what about all the times he has accused me of calling for genocide, none of those times deserved your attention, why my sarcastic reply to his cheap shots.

:-) mom - merkava is picking on me!

sorry poet1b - couldn't help myself

That is some pretty clear bias on your part.

you think? LOL!

I'm not your mom, or a mod, or a judge - just another poster - same as you

we can get away with a lot in here in my opinion - much of it is annoying - a helluva lot of it is truly funny - and we're all guilty of bad behavior from time to time

but when you face off with someone and point blank accuse them of wanting to kill - enough is enough

that goes beyond bad behavior and becomes something else

...In fact cheap shots seem to be the only thing those you support seem capable of...

you see - now we can go back to being funny

You need to be more concerned about your own behavior.

no doubt - but you make it real hard to stay in my own yard poet1b :-)

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Your post is quite the example of hypocrisy.

You cry out to the mods, and now accuse me of doing the same, just as you are happy to overlook you own sides constant claim that speaking out against Muslim aggression is point blank accusing us of wanting to kill someone. You can do it, but we can't, that is extremely bad behavior on your part, not mine.

At least I try to inject some humor.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It is a pointless debate...

Violence will always follow belief so long as belief comes along with a paradigm that says "others need to believe as I do" even if that movement within a group is small...say 1% the group will always face return aggression when they do not act to squash those from WITHIN that wish to use that particular belief to control or influence the behavior of others...

we do it, they do it... most people are innocent in between aside from allowing it and eventually are forced to take sides...

There is no way even with all modern tech that exists to single out the good from the bad within any group...

Self policing is the only mechanism, it's either that or continue senseless wars...

I think this system stinks too...

But I blend and imho it's better... for me for how I wish to live...

A real answer would be to be like me...and innately HATE ALL LEADERS seek to purge and limit them from within, but I am largely alone by percentage in that philosophy, people seem to like to be led, so then you have to pick sides and if your caught in the middle of live and let live you still have no choice...

Fundamentally the way we thin about leadership and pushing of our beliefs needs to change...

Until then, pick a side, you won't be left with a choice by the masses as I see it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Excellent post, and I am sad to say I think you are right. The threat is real, and something will eventually have to happen.

I think there are solutions, but no one seems interested in entertaining those solutions, so eventually this will lead to another major world wide conflict that will probably be more bloody than WW II.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You cry out to the mods, and now accuse me of doing the same...

"The Red Queen shook her head. "You may call it 'nonsense' if you like," she said, "but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!""

Lewis Carrol (Alice Through the Looking-Glass)

no - I never accused you of crying out to the mods - and I didn't call on them either

I wouldn't be surprised if they had an issue with all of this however

At least I try to inject some humor.

me too - I do try :-)

“'Make a remark,' said the Red Queen; 'it's ridiculous to leave all the conversation to the pudding!'”

goodbye for today poet 1b

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

That is good you keep a sense of humor, that is important.

I like to take all in with a sense of humor, thus the popeye avatar. People want to call me a bigot and a war monger for being honest, that's alright.

I understand peoples objections to banning things like the burqa and the hijab, heck, you can legally wear a KKK robe in public, and I could go for banning that symbolic garb as well. They are charging people with hate crimes for using the N word, so banning the burqa and the hijab doesn't seem nearly as bad under the circumstances It certainly would be better than the growing possibility of a blood bath.

I actually had a Muslim friend, yes I have Muslim friends, tell me that Islam would win, because the rest of the world will never turn back to the barbaric ways of the past, which is what we will need to do to stop the advance of Islam. That is a very bad bet to make.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Perhaps we need a lesson in definitions.

Tolerance.

2 a : sympathy or indulgence for beliefs or practices differing from or conflicting with one's own

Approve.

2 : to have or express a favorable opinion of

Now let's put it this way, it's ok to be tolerant of the beliefs of people who don't believe the same things you do.

But you don't have to approve of the beliefs of people who don't believe the same things you do.

If you don't approve of Islam, you certainly don't have to practice Islam. But perhaps be tolerant of people who do, because they approve of Islam.

A woman (because poet1b seems to be obsessed with this aspect) might choose to wear a burqa or hijab because of her religious beliefs. Her religion may actually require it. If she lives in the U.S. then her constitutional right to freedom of religion dictates that she can observe her custom. Is it your problem? No it isn't. Why? You aren't forced to wear anything you don't want to.

Neither is that Muslim woman living in the U.S.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The problem is when the beliefs of your neighbor is that your daughters and your wife, and you sisters and all the women around are sluts and whores because they don't cover themselves from head to toe, and so they are not deserving of respect. This means he and his sons have no respect for your your women folk, and should the opportunity arise, he and his sons will treat your women folk like animals to be used as they desire.

The man has no respect for his own women, why should he respect yours. This makes him a constant threat to your women folk, a rapist and pedophile waiting for the opportunity.

No body wants a neighbor, or especially a neighboring community, like this.

This is the problem, and your choice to remain ignorant of this problem, in denial of the facts, is what makes you a fool.

People are only going to put up with the harassment of their women for not wearing a hijab and these gang rapes for so long before they start to take matters into their own hands if the government doesn't do something about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Here is another huge point that you ignore.

A woman or teenage girl MIGHT choose to wear a hijab or burqa, but she most like only wears these horrible atrocities because she is threatened with death and physically abused for refusing to wear these horrible atrocities.

If Muslim are like most women all over the world of all cultures, then chances are the most Muslim women like to look pretty, they like their beauty to be recognized by all.

Not I know many of you anti western bigots like to claim that men in the west force their women to dress like whore, but that is nowhere near the fact of the matter. When given the opportunity women spend tons of money on clothes and shoes and other accessories, even going so far as to have themselves surgically altered because they want to look pretty. They don't do it for the men, they do it for themselves, their own personal satisfaction with themselves.

Those women who are not into the whole beauty thing, and there are many of them, dress for comfort rather than style, like most men. Even then, those women who do not put in the kind of effort many women put into looking beautiful, want to look attractive.

Women of all cultures, apparently except Muslim women, gain self confidence when they know they are attractive of men. It is the way they are biologically designed.

If women felt attractive wearing a hijab or a burqa, then these items would be popular fashion items. Anyone who has experienced multiculturalism knows that women are quick to adopt the styles of other cultures that make them look more beautiful.

The burqa and the hijab have not been adopted by the fashion world for a reason.

Unless Muslim women are different than all other women, which is extremely unlikely, then the only reason most of them wear the horrible hijab and burqa is that they are forced to wear them. Some may wear them out of support for their community, but given their own choice, they would not wear them.

Then there is this whole issue with the word of a woman being deemed half as valuable as a mans.

I have never met any woman who would be happy with that situation.

You non-Muslims who support this way of treating women are in denial of the reality of the situation. You have allowed your ideals to completely delude you.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You say a lot, but how much do you really know about this ?

Have you lived in Europe, in the UK, in Australia ?

Have you experienced White Flight ? Have you observed it ?

Have you seen entire suburbs within unwilling host nations taken over by fundamentalist muslims ?

Have you experienced the violence ?

Have you seen graphic footage on your tv news of the host nation's young girls who've been stalked, selected specifically because they ARE the host nation's daughters and NOT muslim ?

Have you read the court transcripts of the pack rapes engaged in by muslim youths ?

Have you read the foul epithets hurled by muslim youths at the girls they were pack raping and sodomising and forcing to commit disgusting sexual acts upon them ?

Have you seen on your tv-news censored (but still shocking) text messages and video taken BY the muslim pack rapists WHILE they were raping their victims ?

And then ... did you see on your tv news and read in your newspapers that muslim clerics BLAMED the victims and said they 'deserved it ' ?

No ?

Then you really shouldn't be preaching

Have you seen all these thing??? I doubt it???

Now let me ask you a question... are you a member of the BNP???

In my opinion your view is bigoted and vile. It reads like the sort of extremist rhetoric use by members of the BNP cyberactivism team.

BNP cyberactivism

I have lived all my life in multicultural areas... I know people, and have friends, from all faiths. With my hand on my heart i can honestly say that you are talking lies and half truths!

Nothing but propaganda in my opinion!!!

whatukno - S+F for excellent OP

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Muckster]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If women felt attractive wearing a hijab or a burqa, then these items would be popular fashion items. Anyone who has experienced multiculturalism knows that women are quick to adopt the styles of other cultures that make them look more beautiful.

The burqa and the hijab have not been adopted by the fashion world for a reason.

Unless Muslim women are different than all other women, which is extremely unlikely, then the only reason most of them wear the horrible hijab and burqa is that they are forced to wear them.

I'm amazed that more men don't realize what you have stated here so clearly.

What happened in Islam is that the Christian Judeo concept of modest dress for women has been distorted into a partiarchial rule dictated by law. This law is against basic human rights of women, as are many other Sharia Laws.

As a woman I am disgusted by Sharia Law.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Heh. The ol' "my best friend is black" so I understand multiculturalism.
Heh. That's a hoot.
Maybe if you try third person or understanding the principles and concepts from within Islam it would help you see clearer. Live under Sharia Law for a week and see how you like it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

So, is your multicultural experience include living in an area where Muslims have become the majority?

Do you live in Europe?

Have you even bothered to do any research on the internet to see if what is claimed could be true?

Exactly what reason do you have to doubt what this persons says except your own biased view.

What if you are wrong?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

:-)

very nice to finally meet you poet1b - I knew you were in there somewhere

That is good you keep a sense of humor, that is important.

it is so much more than important – don’t you think?

it’s good we both have a sense of humor – don’t think I don’t appreciate yours

I like to take all in with a sense of humor, thus the popeye avatar. People want to call me a bigot and a war monger for being honest, that's alright.

I understand completely – I accept being labeled PC for exactly the same reason – we all have to be true to ourselves and stand up for what we believe to be right

sometimes humor is the only thing that keeps us going

as far as being true to ourselves – and what we each believe to be right – what you said here got me thinking:

I understand peoples objections to banning things like the burqa and the hijab, heck, you can legally wear a KKK robe in public, and I could go for banning that symbolic garb as well. They are charging people with hate crimes for using the N word, so banning the burqa and the hijab doesn't seem nearly as bad under the circumstances It certainly would be better than the growing possibility of a blood bath.

you see – I understand that you understand. I believe you understand what I believe and all that I fear just as clearly and thoroughly as I understand your position

You and I are not the real problem

Not saying we’re not part of the problem :-)

I don’t like the word bigot – it’s almost meaningless these days – and I try not to use it. I’m not saying I haven’t – just saying – it’s not my go to word

Phobe is a much better word in my opinion (but it just doesn’t have the same oomph) :-)

Phobia explains all of us so much better than the word bigotry. Fear is what makes bigots out of all of us – and that much is true – we are all bigots in our own way. We are all afraid of something – some fear other people – some of us fear that fear – we fear the people who are fearful - it’s never ending and to some extent unavoidable – part of being human

I actually had a Muslim friend, yes I have Muslim friends, tell me that Islam would win, because the rest of the world will never turn back to the barbaric ways of the past, which is what we will need to do to stop the advance of Islam. That is a very bad bet to make.

This is what I see as the most important part of this entire fight we’re having – that we’re ALL having

I’ve had Muslim friends myself – as I’ve mentioned earlier on

I’ve heard SOME of them say some outrageous things – as outrageous as anything we westerners could ever say

Most of them however – are interested in living their lives in peace – with everyone – and that is the plain and simple truth

Fear feeds on fear – it happens on both sides

Meanwhile – the people we should be worried about just watch – mostly silent. A tweak here – another tweak there maybe. As long as none of us slows down and stops to think – really think – they don’t have too much to do. The Nazis were not an insurmountable force – they didn’t need to be. All they really had to do was create something to fear and despise. We did the rest - we people.

I do wish we could all just agree to disagree on this one – but I do understand why that isn’t likely

moving on then poet1b - I have no problem continuing on with our gentleman's argument - but I simply cannot think of a single useful or meaningful thing either of us might contribute if we're just going to keep blathering on about burkas - can you?

:-)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join