It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

There are people who speak Arabic who are not muslims.

Indeed, Christians who live in Iraq who are known as Chaldean.

The problem is that Islam is above US law in the eyes of muslims.

Could the same not be said of Christians? To Christians the laws of God are above all else even laws of the United States.

When muslims have to choose US law or Sharia Law they will pick Islam. Therefore it becomes an issue of immigration. If you can't obey the US law then you cannot be in our country.

Given the fact that according to Christian law, the laws of God are above all else, wouldn't you have to deny all Christians entry into the US based on the same precedent?

If you break the US law you cannot claim you did the crime under SHaria Law and should be excused. This is where US freedom of religion is misunderstood by muslims.

Again shouldn't the same be expected of Christians entering this country?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

What Muslim countries do within their own boarders is a different issue than Islam.

When they start coming into our country and carrying out their barbaric practices and ignoring our laws, then it is a big problem.

The fact that you refuse to recognize this is a huge error on you part.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

how many women are we talking about - do you have numbers?

You need a number?

Hmm, 10% of muslim girls getting killed for refusing to wear a hijab is acceptable, but 10.1% is going over the line, and there will be big trouble.

Is that what you are looking for?

And the number beaten for refusing? The number killed in honor killings? The number killed by stones in criminal accusations? The number forced into marriage at the age below 14? And the number whipped for crimes? And the number not allowed to walk the streets without a male relative? And the number not allowed to drive? Or go to school? the number of female genital mutilations in Egypt?
hmmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by whatukno

What Muslim countries do within their own boarders is a different issue than Islam.

When they start coming into our country and carrying out their barbaric practices and ignoring our laws, then it is a big problem.

The fact that you refuse to recognize this is a huge error on you part.

Exactly. So why are Sharia courts allowed in the UK? Why are we being politically correct when crimes like honor killing, fgm, and terrorism are happening in the US and go through our court systems???

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The difference being that here in the U.S. killing a woman because you can not control her is not acceptable, and is illegal, and there are a great many laws to protect women here in the U.S. against the nujobs who do this stuff, while in Muslim nations they are acceptable, and these killings are not even illegal.

People who move to western nations, and insist on keeping their barbaric principles which justify murdering women when they can not control them should not be allowed to live here.

Edit to add:

You people are fools to refuse to see the obvious threat, that radical Islamic organizations are moving to take away our rights, that the so called moderate Muslim will support them, just as they have in their own countries, and that the hijab and the burqa are two of their powerful tools in controlling their women and turning them into baby making machines.

Either you are fools, or you are aiders and abettors of these radicals.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by poet1b

I'm sorry, but there is not a country in the world where honour killings are not illegal, and it certainly isn't permissible in Islam.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

:-)

just playing by your rules poet1b

so - you don't have a number - only accusations then?

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

yes - absolutely

if we're going to discuss this - and if you're sure of your claims - tell us what you know

it's a no-brainer - even one murder is unacceptable - no matter who did it - no matter for what reason

but to claim that an entire people should be held accountable for the actions of a few?

well - that sounds positively un-American

I think

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

just so we're clear poet1b - you're calling me a stupid traitor - because I believe people are innocent until proven guilty?

go ahead - I dare you

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

1 girl getting killed for refusing to wear her hijab is enough to ban the item.

We have far more than 1, that is all that is needed.

You need a finite number to ease your guilty conscious? Dig one up.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know why some people keep hiding their real agenda when the truth is they are not only against extremist muslims but are against every individual who follows the islamic faith.

Nukeing all the muslims is what they would love to see.

But in reality they fail to realise that majority of people on this planet don't share the same hatred.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

:-)

not an answer to my question

at least - not to the question I posted

but thank you anyhow poet1b

we'll have to continue this later - leaving now

you have a lovely afternoon

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nope, not what I said.

Quit translating what I am writing, into what you want to think I am saying, in order to justify your poorly formed opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Why don't you all quit trying to hide your agenda to enslave the west to radical religious beliefs.

Forcing all women to wear burqas and gang raping those who refuse is you alls agenda.

The fact of the matter is that a majority of the people pn this planet are fighting against this Muslim agenda.

And the pacifist who seem to also hate everything they can't control are losing their ability to keep people from paying attention to Muslim aggression, and retaliation for this Muslim aggression is soon going to start to happen unless something is done soon to stop the control the radicals seem to have over Islam.

Just because you have chosen to bury your head in the sand doesn't mean the rest of us should.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by merkava

Of course not they would not hold to their views if they took the blinders off. The world's infinitely more complex when you realise grey exists...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If someone comes into this country and breaks our laws, they are subject to prosecution under those laws. The justice system in this country is based on the idea that a person is innocent until proven guilty.[/more]

reply to post by JJay55

Exactly. So why are Sharia courts allowed in the UK? Why are we being politically correct when crimes like honor killing, fgm, and terrorism are happening in the US and go through our court systems???

If a person commits a crime in this country, they are subject to our laws. I don't have an answer for the alleged sharia courts in England, but in the United States, if a person no matter what religion commits a crime under our laws they are subject to prosecution under our law. It's not being politically correct, it's our judicial system.

reply to post by poet1b

You people are fools to refuse to see the obvious threat, that radical Islamic organizations are moving to take away our rights, that the so called moderate Muslim will support them, just as they have in their own countries, and that the hijab and the burqa are two of their powerful tools in controlling their women and turning them into baby making machines.

We aren't talking about radical Islam here, we are talking about just plain old Muslims that would like to be able to practice their religion without the stereotypes propaganda agents like to perpetuate.

I think that everyone in this thread understands that extremist views no matter what the religion needs to end. I don't think that anyone is so blind as to not understand that in any religion there can be extremist elements that must be stopped.

But to call us fools and aiders and abettors to radical Islam is insulting and completely untrue. We just aren't bigots.

reply to post by poet1b

1 girl getting killed for refusing to wear her hijab is enough to ban the item.

I see, so therefore in your opinion, no one should have freedom of religion because of the actions of a few idiots? Certainly the bible has caused quite a lot of death and destruction in this country, should we ban the bible as well?

Be honest, are you the one that banned lawn darts?

reply to post by poet1b

Why don't you all quit trying to hide your agenda to enslave the west to radical religious beliefs.

Right, sure

Forcing all women to wear burqas and gang raping those who refuse is you alls agenda.

I see, so now your accusing people who support freedom of religion and those of us who are against stereotyping people of gang rape? That's quite the charge there.

The fact of the matter is that a majority of the people pn this planet are fighting against this Muslim agenda.

Correction, a majority of people are fighting against the idea of extremist Islam. Not many people would argue that radical Islam is a bad thing. Please do try and open your mind enough to see that not all people of any faith are bad. Not all Christians are bible thumping assassins. Not all Muslims are jihadists. It's not just one or the other.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A host population has EVERY right to defend its way of life, its values, its customs, its traditions, its beliefs

I know that sticks in the throat of PAID-to-post-for-Islam onliners

but it's a fact ---------- and host populations KNOW it

I've been online, reading about Islam and watching a brilliant series of You Tube videos which reveal *SO* much information

I would recommend the following, for those interested in the topic:

www.youtube.com... 'Blackstone: Why They Kiss It '

www.youtube.com... 'Never Ending Virgins in Islamic Heaven'

www.youtube.com... 'The Worship of The Goddess '

www.youtube.com... ' The Truth Behind the Blackstone '

and others in the series

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I know that sticks in the throat of PAID-to-post-for-Islam onliners

If you know where I can get paid to post here, let me know, I would love to get paid to post online.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Host populations have EVERY right to defend their way of life

their culture

their values and beliefs

their culture

their customs

their traditions

Muslims are claiming Israel is destroying their culture, their customs, their traditions etc.

Yet at the same time, Muslims are behaving exactly like Israelis, all over the West

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And I DO recommend that everyone with an interest in this issue

watch the following You Tube videos

www.youtube.com... 'Blackstone: Why They Kiss It '

www.youtube.com... 'Never Ending Virgins in Islamic Heaven'

www.youtube.com... 'The Worship of The Goddess '

www.youtube.com... ' The Truth Behind the Blackstone '

and others in the series

They provide ALL the information that politicians, mainstream media, islamic apologists and paid online disinformants are so EAGER to CONCEAL
from Westerners

Any ONE of the videos in the series provides more information than ten online fora

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join