It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The 1st Human to Live to 1,000 is Alive Today" -A Galaxy Insight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, my frequencies have been vibrating happily to god's dreams and rainbow roads made of thermodynamical love-fests. Magical unicorns deliver me on their backs of happiness and inspiration through the void of frequency dream-land. In fact, Astral-travel has never been so good to me since I learned to alter my shock-wave energy manifestation.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

You're digging your own hole, and the shovel is sarcasm

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's nice that they are working towards this, but there is also the issue of overpopulation that eventually can't be ignored. I'm not at all suggesting that progress should be halted until the issue has a solution, but it has to be addressed.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Would be nice but I don't think it will happen. here is why.

The bible tells us man should live 120 years. We don't because we harm our bodies but..

Scientist have proven that in the lab, cells from a human body can divide an thrive so many times that it would take 120 years for the cells to die. So yes, it's at least possible for all of us to live to 120 years.

Back before the time of Noah, the bible records people commonly living to 300 and 400 years old.. Because of mans Sin god cursed man and put the 120 year limit in place.

Now assuming God is real, if science actually does go find a way to extend our life past 120 years, God would never let it happen because you cannot thwart Gods curse on man with Science.

It may work in the lab, but on humans.. it wont work and they will never understand why.. Man has Never Once with science been able to do something the bible said god has set limits on.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

If every man woman and child were given a small farm for subsistance agriculture and could feed themselves, they would occupy about 75% of Australia in landmass. Australia is 5% of the landmass of earth. The landmass of earth is 33% of the area of the planet.

All of the above statistics are rough, but true in principle. There is no so thing as overpopulation, what we have is colossal miss-management of resources due to the fact that we, as a species, fall into psychopathic control structures too easily. If we can awake to this fact and start living in harmony with nature it is not nature that tells us we have overstayed our welcome. In fact nature would revel at the opportunity of having a technological species that could spread complexity and life instead of chaos and destruction.

Or so she tells me

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

Was RestingInPieces being sarcastic? I thought he was being serious.

I mean if you're lucid dreaming/astral projecting, it's not as if you can't phase in to where there really are unicorns, or anything else, for that matter. That's what's so incredible about having that capability, and being able to experience things you would never have a chance to in physical reality. And it really is all determined by your mental/emotional state.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have to say, Who on earth would want to live for 1000 years? I sure wouldn't want to live the same life here on earth for 1000 or more years. I'm not even sure that I would want to stay here for 100 years. The way things are going we will be lucky to live another 100 years!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

yeah right...

im sure if he puts that on a paper his career wont be destroyed.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just hope that they come up with an answer soon. Looking at my 401K it appears that i will have to live several hundred years just to be able to retire.

Has anyone ever experienced with an oxygen generator? i doubt that anyone could live longer than 120 years with the rank air we have to breathe.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
1,000?

Maybe.

Personally, I plan on dying at 150 years old, shot by a jealous lover.

But I plan on doing it the old-fashioned way: good genes, good food, good attitude, careful diet and exercise.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Immortality is a curse.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding

All of the above statistics are rough, but true in principle. There is no so thing as overpopulation, what we have is colossal miss-management of resources due to the fact that we, as a species, fall into psychopathic control structures too easily. If we can awake to this fact and start living in harmony with nature it is not nature that tells us we have overstayed our welcome. In fact nature would revel at the opportunity of having a technological species that could spread complexity and life instead of chaos and destruction.

applause!!

But even when Earth, humanity and all the cultural, economical etc systems would be in perfect balance I wouldn't want to a live a 1000 yrs.

Having the possibility of reíncarnating a few times would be much more pleasurable for me.

The longer one lives, chances are one becomes even more attatched to physical life / matter

Living to be 80 + some years is long enuf

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join