It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does artificial C05 emission cause a cooling cycle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
For anyone who has been studying the actual temperatures throughout the world, over the past 20 years, you're aware that the earth has been gradually cooling and not warming. What I want to know is what correlation, if any, artifical c02 emission has with solar activity and the temperature of the earth. Is solar activity simultaneously dropping as the earth cools? Is C02 emission somehow preventing thermal energy from being released into space, and how does that affect the impact of the sun's activity on the climate? Does C02 hinder, or help the release of thermal radiation into space? How does the release of heat from the earths core relate to the (mean) temperature of the earth?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by angrysniper]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well, here is my theory. I would like to start off by stating a little fact to support this. Objects react to objects the same size. Such as Photons (light) and dust particles in your house. So yes CO2 is trapped in our atmosphere, but that does not mean that it will warm it up. The CO2 particles are most likely being mutated and transformed into its separte components, and then forming other molecules in the air. I don't know what that would be exactly I'm still projecting, but this all makes sense to me so far.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Allow me to blow this out of the water.
CO2 only constitutes for less than 0.02% of the total gases found in the Earth's atmosphere, it stays at this level quite well enough I'd say.
Does anyone really think that's enough to trap significant amounts of heat here to cause "global warming"? In the meantime I'm in the middle of the Arizona desert right now, and it is cold as ****.

new topics

join