It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Hacker Released 1049 Global Warming Secret Files - Huge Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

A Hacker Released 1049 Global Warming Secret Files - Huge Hoax

[url=http://globalwarmingclimatechangehoax.blogspot.com/2009/12/global-warming-climate-change-hoax.html]globalwarmingclimatechangehoax.blogspot.com[/u rl]

Every American, all people in the world, needs to hear the truth of the global warming and climate change.
A Hacker cracked 1049 secret files about the climate change.
There is a shocking article...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-12-2009 by digimedia1742]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
These modern-day fascists in government, in the academy, in science and in the media are so narcissistic in their zeal to save the world they will do so even if it means destroying the world. Liberalism is so sick and delusional that these people think they have the power to affect the temperature of the earth, which most scientists realize is predicated not on man, but primarily on the sun.

[url=http://globalwarmingclimatechangehoax.blogspot.com/2009/12/global-warming-climate-change-hoax.html]globalwarmingclimatechangehoax.blogspot.com[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hi. Have tried to access link but it is dead as it's the wrong format.

I had the same trouble yesterday. There seems to be a glitch that mods will have to address (it's probably the space between "ur" and "l"

Not having any luck with google either so can you cut and paste the link please?

Does this relate to the hacked emails or something else?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
are these even more or are these the same ones that have been about for about 7 weeks?

Some people think it was a well timed inside leak on purpose to reveal the inner fraud. The Hacker part is a way of deflection maybe.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
basically, what I just read, was a rant, on a blog.
I agree that this is all BS, but I dont know how far you are going to get
with some people on this siteby sourcing from a blog.
I liked the ism "Obamaism"

Anyways, Im really interested in seeing just how far these bastards are willing to go eventhough it all just blew up in their face.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hello, here is the best article i have read that explains how scientists calculate long term temperature data. It's called climate proxies. The article then goes on to give a clear explanation as to why this data cannot be accurate & why the climate scientists would know this. Stick with it, read it all, then read the comments if you have time. Spread article as much as you can. Good luck.
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

This is the same story that's been lighting up threads for weeks, it's merely sourced from a blog that's a bit late to the table.

From the article: "On Th, November. 19th, a cyber-punk-hacker cracked into the computers at the University of East Anglia's Climate Research Unit..."

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join