It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only One In Two Voters Accepts Man-Made Climate Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Only One In Two Voters Accepts Man-Made Climate Change

www.telegr aph.co.uk

The ICM survey for The Sunday Telegraph will dismay proponents of "man-made" climate change – including leading scientists and the majority of world governments – as they gather in Copenhagen for the landmark climate summit.

Asked if they backed the main conclusion of the.... (IPCC), that humans are largely responsible for modern day rises in temperatures, 52 per cent of voters agreed.

However, 39 per cent said climate change had not yet been proven, while seven per cent simply denied....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk[/ url]
[url=http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20091206/882/twl-one-in-two-voters-believe-that-clima.html]in.news.yahoo.com

news.aol.co.uk
uk.news.yahoo.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Why AGW Activists Only Concentrate On Post-1970 Data
HARRY_READ_ME: New bombshell document on global warming leaked!
Hadley CRU hacked with release of hundreds of docs and emails
Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren involved in unwinding “Climategate” scandal

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I have no figures from any previous UK polls, so I honestly have no idea how much the CRU E-mail leaks affected this polling, and whether or not the poll was even conducted after or before the CRU Exposure. However, the numbers do show that people are still highly divided upon this issue, especially in the UK, and that there is anything BUT a consensus amongst the common citizenry (As so often purported by certain partisan activists).

www.telegr aph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I buy the Times everday and would class myself as "conservative" (not Tory)- however this paper is very much a liberal establishment issue- their global warming coverage is insanely one sided (as I imagine most newspapers are)- our "free" media is a laugh

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
I buy the Times everday and would class myself as "conservative" (not Tory)- however this paper is very much a liberal establishment issue- their global warming coverage is insanely one sided (as I imagine most newspapers are)- our "free" media is a laugh

Yes - yes it is.

Here is something to consider - the Guardian, Independent and Observer are all frequently used as launching pads for right wing agendas - why - because the readers are very much willing to believe what they say - loyal fan base - similar to the opposite spectrum. The point is that releasing to the left is a boon as you dont even have to convince the right - they are already on board.

Dont believe me - look into Hills and Knowlton - the IFG (Iraqi Foreign Government was set up it London and was a CIA front to leak info to the Guardian and INdependant which was then truncated back to the USA as the US has anti-domestic propaganda laws - the uk does not.)

FACTS baby FACTS.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Is it any wonder people are sceptical of anything their government tells them these days?
They have been lying cheating and stealing from us for decades,they have led us into many unneccessary wars in order to secure fat corporate contracts,they have been the very drivers of the industries which they now seek to take down.
At the expense of the poor-they have got rich.
These parasitic evil doers have steadily been ripping away from us our identities,soveriegnties,privacy and civil liberties.
They lie,cheat,murder,steal-then they cover it up over and over again-
and now they expect us to believe them when they say they need MORE money to save the world for future generations?
Well,forgive me for thinking they are using the percieved climate change as yet another scam to fill up thier overflowing off shore tax free bank accounts.
They do not give a crap about the quality of anyone's lives except for their own.
The climate is just the latest bandwagon they believe they can pervert in order to install the world government that they all say they want,while at the same time deny its existence.
They are flying to Copenhagen in private jets,driving about the place in armoured V12 4X4s and nibbling caviar for God's sake.

Some say we get the government we deserve-I still have not worked out what we have done to deserve this bunch of elitist neo fascists.

This is how they think they can save us all:

It is being hyped as the summit that will save the planet. But according to critics, next week's climate change talks in Copenhagen are more likely to cost the earth. Researchers have estimated that the bill for the 12-day jamboree will top £130million - and will generate as much greenhouse gas as an entire Africa country. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Stop the world,I want to get off.

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
They got a commercial lol

pathetic!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Archbishop Tutu talking about climate change, ffs the BBC even had Bianca Jagger implying the Cumbrian floods were to do with AGW,
, we appear to be in the grip of a reason defying religious mania, it would be funny if they did not want to impigne on our lives, that is what makes me angry, hopefully there will be counter marches to these climate protestors because I am getting quite aggressive thinkin about these criminals

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I wondered how long before they brought out those poor pleading kids...A calculated attempt to tug on our collective heart strings by the very people who have no problem starving over a million Iraqi kids to death during the sanctions.Or experimenting on 3rd world kids with vaccines and GMOs.

These people don't give a crap about kids or anyone else-they just expect the masses to be too brain dead to notice their pathetic hypocracy.

Feel the mind control.

top topics

join