It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Weckage On Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Possible UFO Wreckage on Mars

NASA researchers are said to be intrigued by an image (seen right) taken by the Mars exploration rover Spirit sometime this year between May and June. The image, in which one can see an unusual semi-circular formation, shows what some believe might be the wreckage of a UFO or possibly some type of UFO engine part, adding weight to the notion that Mars has been visited or is currently being visited by aliens.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Not sure how trustworthy that site is... To me personally it looks like a weird rock formation! Can happen anywhere, especially here on earth!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
is anyone else posting this picture and is there any way to get a higher resolution image of the same thing?

this is probably one of the most intriguing mars photos i have encountered...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

Well since you asked so nicely...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

thank you so much!!!

i have never seen anything as strange as this. it almost lookst like the iron backing of a chair.

to me it looks like three linear formations and they are pictured with a seperate formation behind giving an illusion of a hook shaped formation. but even still the three prongs or lines or whatever you want to call it is intriguing.

where is phage on this one???

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The Mars Rovers tracks are in the image - on the other link -

The object would have been around 3 feet across max. For a UFO to be obliterated like that it would have hit hard - Where is the crater?

Interesting image but I have seen better -

here - tjsilver.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Do you guys really need Phage to explain that rock formations can take any shape or form imaginable?

Lack of Impact crater supports the idea that something didnt crash, good logic, i didnt really think that far ahead.

I agree it does look totally weird, but I am also certain that the look of it will completely change depending on the placement and amount of dust covering the rest of whatever it is

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Its a building no wait its a statue oh wait sorry its a crashed alien ship.

Please people stop with this rubbish already. How many people are gonna post the same images and claim its this that or the next thing.

Get a grip, search the 400 threads that seem to have been created on these same photos before you post more rubbish.

Please please please can we have a system to remove flags and stars even into a negitive

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join