It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Lights over Canby Oregon 8.15pm 6th Dec 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have to say I am impressed - normally pretty much not impressed but yes I am this time... especially the zoomed image far right on the scroll.

RT RT Probably the most amazing UFO images you'll see - over Oregon *snip*

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on December 19th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Very interesting photo's. It is a pity that the photographer didn't take a perspective of the actual distance versus close up.

e.g. Get a distance shot of where the ground was and the night sky with the lights so that we had a feel of the distance.

We cannot tell from these pic's how far above they were from the ground and it would be easy to generate photo's like this without getting some sort of landscape shot in, showing at least a building, road or house.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

Hi I think the photographer said they had been more or less straight above him before they disappeared that what I gathered.

I know Canby well it is pretty much close by - there are a lot of fields out there.

One would assume the photographer will return at some point to answer his post... hopefully!

Thanks for your reply btw

[edit on 7-12-2009 by majick]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hi everyone on ATS - I just want to bump this post if I may.

My reason:

The images in these photographs are very good... no I mean very good.

I know a guy who knows a guy who is going to get some more images from the OP sometime tomorrow.

I saw some videos left on a post for myself the other day that portray some kind of portal that craft are using - Hmmmm well one of these images certainly fall into that category.

I honestly do not think that the OP has looked into his/her photographs correctly with his explaination of things.

Perhaps you guys and girls can shed some light on them.

I have to say again... these are very impressive... but that is just me.

Thanks for listening and looking ATSers

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

yeah, no point of reference at all...those could be anything. I wonder what ever happened to the supposed computer enhancement programs that could allegedly bring out details in a photograph...oh well

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I'm not understanding you... you are saying these are photoshopped?

I love it... whoever posted it is not trying to make a name for himself so posting a hoax like that is fruitless.

Yes I know thousands have done it before him... I just have a good feeling on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good Afternoon, good morning, good evening where ever you are in the world.

I was just wondering if anybody had any images of the same event last night from anywhere in the world, or know of any reports of similar.

There are several sightings in the other forum - was wondering about ATS?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why are there no stars in the sky at all?

I can't tell anything from these. This could be someone 10 feet away with a glowstick in a dark room, for all I know.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Ok I am going to give you an experiment - take your digital camera outside and take a photo of a plane flying past - now unless you have a really expensive camera you find that the light from stars will be filtered out - this is a common occurance with digital cameras.

Especially if the footage is taken on a cell phone cam.

But in regard to the images on display - I can't speak for the photographer as I do not know him and I do not know what cam he used. I'm assuming a pretty standard 8-12 megapix digital camera.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think the pictures are excellent, S&F to you. I don't know what it is, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What a pointless thread. Pictures of blue...something...somewhere. There is nothing to judge anything here. The photos are of no more use than an eyewitness report.

I know a guy who knows a guy who is going to get some more images from the OP sometime tomorrow.

Now there's a classic statement.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Damn that's not far from here! Cool find.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Is there really any need for the flippant behaviour Phage?

I know I'm new around here... but attitude like yours is usually washed out at around 14 years old!

With respect to your reply someone posted from near Reno I think you will find these a little more interesting.

tjsilver.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by majick

Flippant? I was merely stating a fact. The fact that pictures of blue lights hardly constitute "the most amazing UFO images you'll see". It has nothing to do with how long you've been a member of ATS.

And yes the "I know a guy who knows a guy" statement is classic.

The new images are no more "impressive" than the first batch . There is no way to judge anything about them and the fact that the EXIF data has been stripped doesn't help.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hold on a minute Phage you can't expect everybody to be a pro snapper using TIFF and geolocators.

Sometimes it is just a bum deal when downloading to nasty software on whatever computer someone may use to upload images.

I'm not the photographer of any of these so I can't answer that question.

What I can say is ok "In my view" I think these are pretty damn cool snaps.

You have your opinion... which is cool... I assume that for you to be convinced it would be data or nothing. Sometimes we just can't get that Phage, no disrespect to you but the fact that someone has had the balls to place up the images is good enough for me - unless of course the images are an obvious fake... I take it you cannot easily debunk these?

Oh believe me I would be debunking the heck out of them if they had been crap. But for the fact it seems many people have seen them.

Mass hysteria from chemtrail spraying - I think not!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by majick

I didn't accuse anyone of doing anything. I said the EXIF data had been stripped. That often happens when images are uploaded to some sites. It makes analysis of the image even more futile.

But to call pictures of lights in the sky with no context pictures of UFOs is pointless. It takes no balls to post images, even crappy ones. Look around, there are hundreds of examples. Some are even "worse" than these, many are "better", a lot are outright fakes. The point is that with images like these there is really nothing to discuss about the image. Yup, blue lights all right. And a very pretty shade of blue too. But that's about it.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LoL Yes very pretty blue lights - So if you do not want to discuss move on an let someone else with some input in on my thread... as that is what I am looking for - other that may have some more knowledge to go with the images.

I am looking for a few answers too Phage, obviously a simple pretty blue lights is a fail!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
To add... I don't want to make an enemy of you.

I just don't see the point in saying there is nothing to discuss if there is nothing to discuss is all.

I hope you have a wonderful and insightful night Phage - All the best!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Hi Donnie

So where are you located?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Update:

A video was addded from the 4th

*snip*

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on December 19th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join