It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iphone binuaral beat generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey,

Just thought I would let people know who are interested in binary beats, there is free app for iphone users. iBrainWave.
Great modes for sleep, meditation, or just a quick stimuli to help before a test. Comes with a babbling brook sound, white noise or both.

Tried meditating to it but fell asleep lol.

iBrainWave

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Be careful.

You might get turned into a communist or worse.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thank GOD this was posted.

I waited all my life to read a post this altering to my everyday life.

I'm off to call my mom and tell her all about it!

Thanks for changing my reality with your Iphone App!

ATS...the place where you GET INFORMED!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I see all that meditation has done wonders with your "outlook".

Good job!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by FlySolo

I see all that meditation has done wonders with your "outlook".

Good job!

Could you be polite for once in one of you're posts? I don't like hearing something bad about someone or something every time you post.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Lol...for you, I will try.

Um...your avatar is cute?

Anyways...how do you respond when you are threatened online by a meditation guy? I usually do so in jest and ill-humor. Its the best way to handle things.

But seriously...lets discuss this beat generator app.

ON-TOPIC

Why is the poster so angry...yet...He is one who meditates with newfangled technology apps made to promote inner peace?

I think this is a sign that the app is "bunk". Either that, or the OP is using it wrong?

Naw...I think it just doesn't work and should be looked at with serious speculation.

PS-So you only take notice of y posts that are negative towards the thread's subject and ignore the ones that praise the subject or OP?Never mind..off topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Why are you such a jerk?
I've always wondered this. You really are just unnecisarily rude.
You are in a place desigined to be able to talk about anything relating to spirituality and you show zero respect. I'll have you know this iphone app is actually amazing, and i have it myself.

I'm suprised the mods havent warned you several hundred times already.

Now before you hit me up with a wise line on how i'm attacking you and that the meditation obviously doesnt work, think twice, because it does. If i wasn't as calm as i am, or atleast as controlled, i'd of probably sworn at you, and got myself banned.
Meditation also teaches you respect. Try it.

On topic:

The app works the same way as the binaural beat systems, which are proven by scientists to alter you brainwaves and promote relaxation/altered states of mind.
It's a brilliant addition to my app collection.
Namaste.

[edit on 13/12/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks for the tip(downloaded), I love these apps for my iPod and I actually can give you a tip in return.

“White noise” under health and fitness, not free but cheap for the price and includes is two of my favourites for sleep and meditation. The amazing rain forest is awesome for a great sleep and having lived for two years in Port Kaituma near the Venezuelan/Guyana border, I can confirm that the rain forest sounds are superb.

Unfortunately the app has no occasional jaguar barks or the song of howler monkeys but for all that it is still amazing and very authentic.

I use the Tibetan singing bowl setting and it was worth it for that wonder alone but it is more for meditation rather than sleep.
Then the white noise generator which is also not free but check it out, you can fine tune it to exacting needs.

Take care and thanks again (starred and flagged).

[edit on 13-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another app I can recomend is Tesla's AmbiScience Brain Power.

It has a focus, meditate, relax, sleep, and deep sleep mode. You can control the levels for the foreground music/noise, as well as, the levels on the undertone frequencies. In addition to a timer with auto music shut off . . . good for sleep time!

My version was free, but the may be charging for it now.

I use it constantly . . . peace.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by FlySolo

Thanks for the tip(downloaded), I love these apps for my iPod and I actually can give you a tip in return.

“White noise” under health and fitness, not free but cheap for the price and includes is two of my favourites for sleep and meditation. The amazing rain forest is awesome for a great sleep and having lived for two years in Port Kaituma near the Venezuelan/Guyana border.

I can confirm that the rain forest sounds are superb. Unfortunately the app has no occasional jaguar barks or the song of howler monkeys but for all that it is still amazing and very authentic.

I use the Tibetan singing bowl setting and it was worth it for that alone.
Then the white noise generator which is also not free but check it out, you can fine tune it to exacting needs.

Take care and thanks again (starred ad flagged).

Hey thanks for that! This thread wasn't getting any attention until our neighborhood trouble maker decided to make some noise!
The white noise with the ibrainwave is pretty nice combined with the river effect. Kinda sounds like your standing under the porch in the middle of a rain storm.

I'll take a gander at what you offer, can't get too much of a good thing.
Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

This one sounds pretty cool..
Are these aps strictly for iPhone?
I have a PC laptop in the bedroom, can I download and use on laptop?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think the one i use is called "BrainWave - Altered States".

It's got different meditations like Eurphoric Bliss, Chakra, Tranquil Thoughs, etc, then you get to choose a background noise.
It's pretty amazing really.

Jacob

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

OMFG THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS APP!! just put my baby to sleep in record time!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You guys are fantastic I had no idea this field was so well catered for and though I bought my iPod touch for the gym, the wealth of high quality apps designed for enhancing meditation and deep sleep is incredible and will be getting well used in this house because I bought touches for my daughters and my wifes Christmas so yes, great job my friends.

I take my hat off to you guys and it is a great thing to be a part of an online community that is so open to new ideas and experiences, is willing to impart their knowledge in a truly altruistic manner and “I gota tell ya” this place just gets better and better.

Salute

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
reply to post by solomons path

This one sounds pretty cool..
Are these aps strictly for iPhone?
I have a PC laptop in the bedroom, can I download and use on laptop?

Well, I just got the iphone and I needed to install itunes which manages all your stuff. I guess you could just run it off the itunes app on your pc

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Cool, I will look into that!!!
Appreciate the info.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

You make me feel happier than when i bought a Hobo a cake! :')

Jacob

top topics

join