It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien experience...the mystery.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
How you can tell if the aliens we have a contact with on an individual or any else level are benevolent or hostile? Do you think there is any hints that can tell us if we can trust them, and whether their inner intentions towards us are good or not?

I have been thinking these questions as I've had my own alien vision/image projection/remote viewing experience, which I feel was real. And also the strange marks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I think the alien(s) I have seen...If I think about them only based on their looks, I would say they didn't look evil or robot like. They had squinty eyes and wrinkly skin. Not like the typical Greys.

Does a benevolent race take skin samples?

Are they good if they block the memory, so you can't remember anything that would make you scared?

Are they good if they showed you their face?

Are the beings good if they appeared to you because you wanted to see them?

A long time I really wanted to see ufos and aliens, and believed in them...and then these things started to happen...first the vision...and a year after the vision appeared the marks. But nothing since then has happened.

I don't know what to think.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by starlightbright

Here's my take. . .
If they hide themselves or things they do to you or anything else, probably bad, or doing it for your own good.
until they show themselves, i am undecided.

Also, they may not even contact us, but another species on earth. set aside human arrogance (not just you, but everyone else), and try to realise that.

new topics

join