It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to Launch W.I.S.E on Friday, concern about Planet X

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Maybe this does actually fit in with the new thread that is getting hot :

We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with and Bombarding asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Planet X (Nibiru) is thought to be only visible to Infra Red as it emits no light although NASA will deny the existence of Nibiru.

Someone should inform Nasa that they do not posses all the knowledge
of the universe. That is what is required, if they are going to make
such a claim.

Full knowledge of the universe. How many times does Nasa have to show they are BOGUS .

SnF OP

[edit on 10-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Bookmark

Thanks for this information. I need to read before s&f, but I like the topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well it took off and is on its way.

Can a Hacker or a Insider please get some pics for us here before they are tampered with? Thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
NASA to Launch W.I.S.E on Friday, concern about InfraRed Objects...

...Planet X (Nibiru) is thought to be only visible to Infra Red as it emits no light although NASA will deny the existence of Nibiru.

First of all, "Planet X" is NOT the same as Nibiru. There could be (and probably is) a "Planet X" lurking in the Kuiper belt or oort cloud, but it would not necessarily be Nibiru.

Secondly: visible light -vs- IR...
Pluto emits no visible light, yet it can be seen with optical telescopes. Other Kuiper Belt objects such as Eris do not emit visible light and can still be seen. The same goes for Neptune and Uranus. Saturn and Jupiter for all practical purposes do not emit visible light and they can still be seen -- although, granted, they are very big.

There are asteroids that are dark and thus more easily detected using IR, but those are small asteroids -- not planets.

What about "Brown Dwarfs", then?
It's true that a brown dwarf in deep space is too dark to see without Infrared. HOWEVER -- if a brown dwarf was in our solar system, the Sun would light it up like it does Jupiter, and would be detectable with an optical telescope (and probably the naked eye). It would be just as bright -- if not brighter because of its size -- than the other planets and minor planets.

Many researchers -- including NASA scientists -- do think a brown dwarf could be lurking unseen about 3 light years away (closer than Alpha Centauri), but if it isn't in our solar system, then it isn't Nibiru.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Perhaps this " Nibiru" is not visible with regular light is because its just ...... INVISIBLE.

Yet why would it be invisible you ask ??? perhaps because IT DOES NOT EXIST.

and when these loons don't detect it with infrared light, ... they'll say its only visible with microwaves, ... or that its a multidimensional planet that can only be detected with Tachyon waves, ....

before they heat up another hot pocket and watch some more Star Trek.

Ok, I'm going to be a little glib here, but prior to this post, I hadn't seen you post, so you to were invisible. Thus you too did not exist. This isn't to say that Nibiru exists just out of sight, just that if I didnt see it, then it must not exist.

I have seen a whole lot of things in my life that were only dreams as I grew up. So I'm really going to reserve judgment on the Nibiru pseudo planet, but something is heating up the solar system, and something is affecting the orbits of some pretty huge planets. What is doing all this, I don't know, but before I completely dismiss something, I'll wait for the rest of the information.

..Ex

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Video from NASA about topic, "Brown Dwarf" is mentioned:

"Celestial Treasure Hunt: NASA's W.ide-field I.nfrared S.urvey E.xplorer..."

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

A large planet which entered the inner solar system every 3,600 years? We would not be here. Earth's orbit would be wildly eccentric, not as nearly circular as it is.

Explain that to me, and dont just explain.. provide Links with this Theory that this would happen if this planet existed.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by maya2929

I honestly think freemasons probably require basic literacy as a prerequisite for entry.

I doubt typing in "code" requires giving up capital letters.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

Well you can definitely see his post, so while you can speculate on his nature, there is obviously SOMETHING that made the post. Whereas all you have to go on for Planet x / niburu are a bunch of discredited theories that have some seriously wrong claims.

Many people claim it can only be seen from the south pole. That's obviously crap, because the earth is an oblate spheroid. assuming it's more than a few miles away from the earth, it should be visible from pretty much the entire southern hemisphere, and even a bit of the northern hemisphere, depending on the season.

Others claim that it's a brown dwarf, and therefore invisible in the visible light spectrum. While brown dwarfs give off no visible light, that just makes it like a very warm, and VERY large gas giant planet. it would still reflect light just as well as Jupiter or Saturn. It would be among the brightest objects in the night sky, just from it's sheer size.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
First pictures from WISE
WISE Andromeda

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
There are smears hidden by both programs and likely others. They are really crappy smears hiding 'something' in the infrared. That doesn't prove anything except they are trying to hide something?

With all the truly excellent photo shop hoaxes done by amateurs all over the net, do you honestly think the gov't would settle for "crappy smears" if they really needed to hide something from you? Don't you think that they would be so perfect that no one would question them?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My bad wrong forum for some reason

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Acid_Burn2009]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maya2929
Planet X is rela we base there and alliens do to.how to i know this becease am a freemason we have info you dont have

OK, this from the same person who wrote this. I always thought you need to know how to spell to be a Mason. Got spellchecker on your browser? In Firefox, go to config and here is how you do it:
layout.spellcheckDefault
Change Value from 1 to 2

<< 1   >>

join