It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new member needs our help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

Hi Erica, this is exactly it. Can you tell me do they move or seem like they are talking?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

I know their laws, i've experienced an NDE, in other words, i crossed over and came back. But before i left, i asked a lot of questions to the guide that sent me back. Let's just say that i have first hand experience in this matter.
Since that event, i've had many occult experiences that brought me knowledge and insights about the invisible spheres that dominate mankind.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi there.
This sounds really interesting.
Have you tried some of the Yoga mind training excercises?
The ones I'm on about tend to develop focus and concentration on one object or subject at a time.
But they could eventually give you some control, strengthen your aura, and perhaps be more selective as to who appears, and when they do so.
Plus, the fact that you're doing something about it can give you a feeling of self confidence and self assurance that can work wonders.
Many people, including myself, would love to have your ability.
Slow, deep breathing usually charges up the aura somewhat, too, so if you can't get rid of them, at least you'll know you're OK.
Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Would you say that these people have past away? I know that all is not as it seems as i never have believed that we truly die as we will always exist but i really need to understand what i am seeing.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissylee

They don't always show up when I'm dreaming. It's only happened a few times like this. Most of the time it's when I'm getting ready to go to sleep and I close my eyes and am not fully asleep yet. Yours sound much "friendlier" than mine. I've only had scary and mean looking ones appear. The last one, from last week, was scaly looking. Almost as if it's face was burned, or had a mottled appearance to it. I don't understand it, and I guess until today, I had thought that I was the only person experiencing something like this. If past lives are real, and these things are related to them, maybe I had done something really bad at some point and they're trying to get back at me. OR maybe they are just beings from another plane of existence that get a kick out of frightening people (maybe in your case, not so much frightening as surprising you, and in that case, maybe the ones you are seeing aren't even from the same place that mine are).

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien
Hi there.
This sounds really interesting.
Have you tried some of the Yoga mind training excercises?
The ones I'm on about tend to develop focus and concentration on one object or subject at a time.
But they could eventually give you some control, strengthen your aura, and perhaps be more selective as to who appears, and when they do so.
Plus, the fact that you're doing something about it can give you a feeling of self confidence and self assurance that can work wonders.
Many people, including myself, would love to have your ability.
Slow, deep breathing usually charges up the aura somewhat, too, so if you can't get rid of them, at least you'll know you're OK.
Hope this helps.

Its funny you mention this, i tried to meditate a month ago for about a week and things went weird. First it felt like i was sinking into the wall, i felt weightless and then all these freaky colours surrounded me. And then i started to hear what sounded like electricity and i then pulled myself out of it. After that i have kind of left it alone.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

We, as humans, are made of 5 bodies. Physical, lower mental (mind), vital, astral and the 5th is the higher mental body (cosmic counterpart). After death, the astral body goes back to the astral plane. There is a waiting period then you must come back to refine the experience of the soul.
Entities of that plane are nothing but memories. Time is different and physical laws do not apply. The astral plane is contiguous to the physical realm, but the density is different.
We are all eternal, our physical experience is the manifestation of consciousness in an ever expanding universe. We are from the light, and when the experience of the 3rd density is finished, we go back to the light we are issued from. Hope this answers your question.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pheos

I agree most of mine are friendly but i have had some bad ones, I do feel that there are forces around me preventing these bad ones from coming to me. On the odd occasion they havent even looked human, these are what i have feared the most.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

They are not talking. Maybe facial communication would be the best description. I can see sadness, fear, happiness, etc. I can also feel their emotions. I wish I could describe more of my experience in detail, but my lack of understanding it makes it difficult. I hope what is happening is real and not my imagination. It may be a curse, but I feel it is a gift.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

If this is true, in which i like to believe it is. There must be a force stopping us from recalling past lives.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erica1631

They are not talking. Maybe facial communication would be the best description. I can see sadness, fear, happiness, etc. I can also feel their emotions. I wish I could describe more of my experience in detail, but my lack of understanding it makes it difficult. I hope what is happening is real and not my imagination. It may be a curse, but I feel it is a gift.

I feel the same, I do feel for them but my fear of the unknown stops me from digging further, all i can say is that for some reason its getting increasingly more intense.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The only memory allowed upon incarnation is the new memory for the experience that is starting, in order to protect the psyche and ego of the human being. If you were to remember past lives, without preparation, you would lose your spirit or would go insane. There are exceptions of course, like the "indigo children" phenomena.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I wish I could really tap into exactly why this happens to me, but I do know that some things can't be understood. I may never get the answers to my questions. I just take comfort knowing that I am not alone. Who knows, maybe these faces may one day communicate to me exactly why they appear to me. Maybe I am not listening close enough. Maybe it is that simple.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am so happy to hear that i am not alone in this experience. i have decided to log what i see and i will keep you all posted. I have to go to sleep now.
I would be intrigued to read anymore resonses on this matter. I really appreciate your help and look forward to speaking to you in the moring.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hmmm!
I suppose that counts the meditation thing out then, at least for now.
There is one thing I do when I'm feeling a bit wobbly.
I do what is called 'The Cabbalistic Cross', which is a simple ritual for protection, is quite easy and quick to do, and can be done in the imagination to calm things down a bit.
It's easily findable on the 'net, but I'll type it out here.
It's not in the least bit dangerous, by the way.

1. Stand facing East.

2. Visualise a bright white circle on the ground around you.

3. Imagine a bright white star immediately above your head.

4. Extend the first two fingers of your right hand, and touch the star, drawing a white line of light down and stopping at the top of the chest area, beneath the throat.

5. Say 'Ateh' (Meaning 'Thou art.')

6. Bring the line further down to the navel area.

7. Say 'Malkuth' (Meaning 'The Kingdom')

8. Now imagine the line extending infinitely upwards and downwards.

9' Place your fingers on your right shoulder, and say 'Ve Geburah' (Meaning 'the Power', and pronounced 'Veh Geboorah')

10. Draw the line across to the left shoulder, and say 'Ve Gedula' (Meaning 'and the Glory' and pronounced 'Veh Gedoolah'.

11. Imagine the line extending infinitely horizontal.

12. Hold the hands as if in prayer, and say 'Le Olahm', and visualise a rose blossoming from the chest area.

13. Say 'Amen'.

That should help.

I thought I'd type it out in case anyone else thought it may be of use too.

Failing that, I would suggest a visit to a Spiritualist Church.
Although the format is a bit too Christianised for my personal taste, the people I've met at such meetings have generally been very friendly and kind, and very willing to help anyone in difficulty.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join