It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Dalai Lama a sham?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Dalai Lama is the real deal. Cant you sense the vibe?

Train your higher senses for gods sake, otherwise you`ll start thinking Benjamin Creme, Prophete Yaweh or Rick Astley are the real deal

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by M157yD4wn

If you are sensitive to the auraus and vibes of humans, then listen to Benjamin Creme for five minutes, it ill have your body puking up negativity in rejection.

i am very sensitive to them.

I have also listened to that creme fellow,
and the vibes i get from him are 100x worse than anything i received in front of HH. lol

i dont much get into the whole "anti christ" bits...

but i do believe strongly that the maitreya that is emerging will (when he comes out from under his rock).. be a false prophet indeed.

HH a sham? i dunno, but there is something not right, there...
maitreya? definitely a sham!!!

Were you listening to Coast to Coast AM when he was on with George Noory? Noory actually cut him off, he was so uncomfortable!

I didn't feel physically ill like he did, but I did feel Ben was VERY smarmy and creepy.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
People need to stop idolizing these spiritual leaders.

Most of these guys lie till the end of their lives because they have to keep up their lies.

They might say something one way, but they have another life behind the media.

Dalai Lama have been paid by the CIA over and over and over again. When he appears on TV he dresses in some orange and red robes, when he returns to his mansion, he has butlers, body guards, nannies, and advisors.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Don't fall for Dalai Lama.

Dalai Lama is full of crap, it's a scam.

He is in and supporting the U.R.I. United Religions Initiative a.k.a One World Religion which is a major part of the NWO.
That pretty much sealed the deal back in 2000.

Next time you seem him, throw a brick at his face.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Interfaith religious understanding could be very beneficial to mankind under the right circumstances. Actually so could a one world gov. It's just that we know what sort of people are trying to do it and how they intend to. It's not the what that makes it bad, it's the how.

But yes he is into all of those sorts of things and that's fine, but he needs to distinguish from when he is representing the ancient practice of Buddhism and his own political views.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join