It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Compulsory Vaccination Bio-Terrorism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Something I have been mulling over for a while is that with the laws in place today about spreading diseases and the harsh penalties involved with such, why have we got 'compulsory' vaccination, which beyond the government veiwpoint, can be looked upon as 'Biological Terrorism'.

Lets define what this is first:

According to the US-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

A bioterrorism attack is the deliberate release of viruses, bacteria, or other germs (agents) used to cause illness or death in people, animals, or plants. These agents are typically found in nature, but it is possible that they could be changed to increase their ability to cause disease, make them resistant to current medicines, or to increase their ability to be spread into the environment. Biological agents can be spread through the air, through water, or in food. Terrorists may use biological agents because they can be extremely difficult to detect and do not cause illness for several hours to several days.
Some bioterrorism agents, like the smallpox virus, can be spread from person to person and some, like anthrax, cannot.

USCDCP

On many occasions, I have personally contracted a "New" strain of the flu from somebody who has just received the 'latest' version of the flu shot. This means that that particular strain of the virus is not currently prevalent in the community because if it was, there would be no need for a 'vaccination' against it, as people's immune systems would be already programmed to combat it.

These points can be shown:

1. This strain of the flu (the one released in the vaccine), did not exist previously in the environment.

2. This particular strain of the flu can be shown to be most virulent and contagious, thereby proving that it has been 'altered' by human devices.

3. The period of sickness and pain/discomfort experienced can be shown to 'greater' each time and results in losses to the greater community, both in time and monetary ways.

Using the above, I would like to ask why, if the laws exist against 'deliberately' spreading of contagions and diseases, the person's involved in these actions (the spreading of this contagion) are not prosecuted to the full extent of the law?
In a country that congratulates itself on freedom and law, how is this possible?

Give me your ideas.

Cheers

[edit on 6/12/09 by starwarp2000]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Definitely agree that it comes under either Bio-Terrorism or Bio-Warfare. Probably Bio-Warfare as it's not a random terror attack, a war has actually been started against humanity

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Thanks for replying jameshawkings,

Yes, so if the current administration doesn't see this act as what it is, 'Terrorism', what are we to do about it?
Could we appeal to some sort of World Authority??
I have thought along these lines,but it would also bring up problems with the World's view of us, involving the fact that we have to leave the country to seek justice.
A very hard question.

Thanks again james for your response.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

starwarp2000,

I know it's gone to the FBI, but I don't think they will/can save us. The people doing this are far too powerful, they are people who could wipe us out with nukes if they wanted but they would prefer to keep valuable infrastructure and avoid contamination.

The only possibility would be countries who are outside the New World Order attacking the Pharms, the WHO and the UN. For example if Russia were to attempt a surprise attack. Even if we did go down that road it would be world war III so we would be just as likely to die.

Our best hope is to wake up as many people as possible, at the moment we're all being trained to kill each other with the vaccine, it's difficult to undo the brainwashing but we have to try. In particular if the people administering the vaccine would refuse to, or pretend to give it that would be a solution. At least until Plan B comes into action.

Put up posters and spend any free time forwarding relevant links and videos. Hand out leaflets in the street and post them through people's doors. Write to newspapers and politicians. If we can get 20% of people to wake up we have a chance for a stay of execution.

Let's not forget that if ET has been watching over us perhaps he will step in and say "enough is enough, now we have proven that man cannot govern man so I will govern you instead". That actually fits in with what Jehovah's Witness's believe i.e. substitute ET for Jehovah. (I sit next to one at work)

Whatever happens, we have to believe we can prevent this and spend our time trying to spread the word.

It's always reassuring to see someone like you who is also aware of what's going on.

Kind regards

James

top topics

join