It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you get over it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Right , where do I start ?

First , you can forget that life as we know it today is the work of a sole creator . Only a fool or somebody with a record of substance abuse would argue otherwise

No , we are not alone in the Universe. Only an arrogant MF would argue otherwise.

No , we never landed on the moon ( even if PHAGE is on first name terms with all the astronauts). I defy anybody to give me conclusive proof that we actually landed on the moon.

Yes, JFK was assasinated , but not by one source .

9/11 was not the work of terrorists ,but was instigated by a small number who have total disregard for human life as long as they stay in total power.

Come on you doubters , bring it on

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mjtwelve

You seem to have a well-defined personal theory of life and history.
You make it clear what you are against - but what are you actually for?
It's like a child-like rant about "I don't agree with this or that."
You seem to assume that readers can guess your position? Meanwhile there are multiple positions against every point that you make.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

First , you can forget that life as we know it today is the work of a sole creator . Only a fool or somebody with a record of substance abuse would argue otherwise

Agreed, though I wouldn't call others fools for believing otherwise.

No , we are not alone in the Universe. Only an arrogant MF would argue otherwise.

Agreed again.

No , we never landed on the moon ( even if PHAGE is on first name terms with all the astronauts). I defy anybody to give me conclusive proof that we actually landed on the moon.

Disagree. We landed on the moon. Got proof we didn't?

Yes, JFK was assassinated, but not by one source

Agreed

9/11 was not the work of terrorists ,but was instigated by a small number who have total disregard for human life as long as they stay in total power.

Disagree, it was terrorists. However, I also believe that the Govt. used it as a reason to go to war. The public was on their side, united, and the advantage and opportunity was not to be lost.

OP - care to narrow down what exactly you wish to discuss in this thread? These are all big topics with a lot of information already available Pro/Con...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

LOL..

Agreed, agreed, agreed.....

No argument from me friend...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

You seem to have a well-defined personal theory of life and history.
You make it clear what you are against - but what are you actually for?
It's like a child-like rant about "I don't agree with this or that."
You seem to assume that readers can guess your position? Meanwhile there are multiple positions against every point that you make.

I don't have to say what I am for , but I am sooooooooo eager to hear your version against every point I make . Bring it on , dude .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Lady , you missed the question . I asked for proof that we DID land on the moon . Can you offer any ?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

LOL..

Agreed, agreed, agreed.....

No argument from me friend...

PEACE and LOVE...

Rainfall.

Kudos , brother .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I didn't miss the question... I'm asking one. Can you offer "conclusive" proof that we did not land on the moon? It's a fair question, as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There are multiple and extensive threads on ATS/BTS on all these points.
Apart from congratulating you for being suspicious, it's just too much right now.
Especially on Princess Diana - I agree totally. It was a planned assasination.
However, I'm more concerned with the lesser-known "murders" of John Lennon and Bob Marley.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Did the OP even mention Princess Diana?

I didn't see it if they did ...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What kind of proof do you need that we landed on the moon ? there's video's, as well as moon rocks and samples.

Perhaps your definition of proof is unreasonable.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Agreed, though I wouldn't call others fools for believing otherwise.

Agreed again.

Disagree. We landed on the moon. Got proof we didn't?

Yes, JFK was assassinated, but not by one source

Agreed

Disagree, it was terrorists. However, I also believe that the Govt. used it as a reason to go to war. The public was on their side, united, and the advantage and opportunity was not to be lost.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by LadySkadi]

Thank you for essentially covering much of my own reply! Lol.

I would only add however, that I do believe that life was we know is the result of a Sole Creator (ie, God), yet I as well respect others who do not hold faith in such an idea.

As for 9/11, while some might have taken advantage of such an occurrence (As you mention), I do fully believe that our operations into Afghanistan were/are completely justified.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

I didn't miss the question... I'm asking one. Can you offer "conclusive" proof that we did not land on the moon? It's a fair question, as well.

Supposedly the U.S. planted a flag on the moon in 1969, right.?...

Don't you think that a satellite or telescope or 'something' would've photographed that area and showed the world the 'location' of the 'first footstep in space?'.....

It's over 40 years later and we still haven't even got a 'real color picture' of the moon....it does make one wonder..?....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mjtwelve
reply to post by LadySkadi

Lady , you missed the question . I asked for proof that we DID land on the moon . Can you offer any ?

The way I understand due process, is that the burden of proof exists with the accuser, not the other way around as you are attempting to make it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I've not researched some of your theories enough to comment but the moon landings?
We went.
www.badastronomy.com...
One more…
www.highbeam.com...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by don rumsfeld]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Now I doubt this will be conclusive enough for you, since it would seem your mind is made up no matter what but considering the relationship between Russia and USA was not particularly friendly during the years of the moon landings, this kind of finding is pretty good proof that men have been to the moon:

Soviet Lunar 16

Whilst looking around for some information for another thread I come across a list on Wikipedia listing all of the space craft that was landed (or impacted) on other planets and the moon.
This is where I came across a Soviet unmanned probe, Luna 16 (Lunnik 16).

This mission is of note because it was the first automated probe to return samples of the moon back to earth. Something until a few minutes ago I didn't know was achieved. It's true you do learn something new every day!

Less than an hour after landing, at 06:03 UT, an automatic drill penetrated the lunar surface to collect a soil sample. After drilling for 7 minutes, the drill reached a stop at 35 centimeters depth and then withdrew its sample and lifted it in an arc to the top of the spacecraft, depositing the lunar material in a small spherical capsule mounted on the main spacecraft bus. The column of regolith in the drill tube was then transferred to the soil sample container.

Finally, after 26 hours and 25 minutes on the lunar surface at 07:43 UT on 21 September, the spacecraft’s upper stage lifted off from the Moon. The lower stage of Luna 16 remained on the lunar surface and continued transmission of lunar temperature and radiation data. Three days later on 24 September, after a direct ascent traverse with no midcourse corrections, the capsule, with its 101 grams of lunar soil, reentered Earth’s atmosphere at a velocity of 11 kilometers per second. The capsule parachuted down 80 kilometers southeast of the town of Jezkazgan in Kazakhstan at 05:25 UT on 24 September 1970.

Quite an impressive feat for the time if you ask me but there is another interesting thing to note from this mission.

Analysis of the dark basalt material indicated a close resemblance to soil recovered by the American Apollo 12 mission.

This is an interesting finding, particularly for those who believe the Apollo missions were faked.

Anyway, hope you found this as interesting as I did!

Further reading:

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.zarya.info...
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

What say you mjtwelve?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Analysis of the dark basalt material indicated a close resemblance to soil recovered by the American Apollo 12 mission.

This is an interesting finding, particularly for those who believe the Apollo missions were faked.

So the Russian's could send a probe to get soil samples but the USA could not do the same unmanned probe retrieving matching lunar rocks? huh.

How did we get by the Van Allen Radiation Belts? you know the ones that caused all those problems for the space shuttle being only a couple hundred miles up?

Why has NASA not gone back to the moon in all this time? can you name one place the USA has been & not established a base?

there isn't an American who would volunteer to take the same risks & use to same type gear to have a chance to walk on the moon?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

There are multiple and extensive threads on ATS/BTS on all these points.
Apart from congratulating you for being suspicious, it's just too much right now.
Especially on Princess Diana - I agree totally. It was a planned assasination.
However, I'm more concerned with the lesser-known "murders" of John Lennon and Bob Marley.

People like you should be locked up for good . Bob Marley died of a brain tumour . John Lennon was murdered by an American physco. I didn't mention Princess Di .

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

So the Russian's could send a probe to get soil samples but the USA could not do the same unmanned probe retrieving matching lunar rocks? huh.

USA sent several probes to the moon before the landings, such as the Surveryor Program.
I guess they decided that they'll do one better than the Russians and send men.

How did we get by the Van Allen Radiation Belts? you know the ones that caused all those problems for the space shuttle being only a couple hundred miles up?

As far as know the amount of exposure to the radiation was minimal, they also had shielding against it.

As for the shuttle encountering it, I don't think it ventures that far out of it's LEO to encounter the radiation, it is still susceptible to solar and cosmic rays though...

Why has NASA not gone back to the moon in all this time? can you name one place the USA has been & not established a base?

Budget cuts, lack of public support, you know the usual red tape involved in expensive things like moon missions.
Also the US (as well as many other countries) have been sending missions to the moon long after the manned missions stopped.

there isn't an American who would volunteer to take the same risks & use to same type gear to have a chance to walk on the moon?

Not too sure what you mean by this?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I just think that there are plenty of people right now that would go in a heartbeat in the Apollo capsules as is to the moon.

why not? they "worked" before?

i do not agree about the radiation thing at all..

JW

Money is Debt... the Nasa budget is huge. there is always enough fake fed dollars..

Also. sending a probe, grabbing some rocks & just saying we went then doing this seems a more likely scenario.. Maybe Van Allen collecting moon rocks while down in Antarctica..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join