It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 50 papers join in front-page leader article on climate change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

More than 50 papers join in front-page leader article on climate change

www.guardian.co.uk

The Guardian has teamed up with more 50 papers worldwide to run the same front-page leader article calling for action at the climate summit in Copenhagen, which begins tomorrow.

This unprecedented project is the result of months of negotiations between the papers to agree on a final text, in a process that mirrors the kind of diplomatic wrangling among the world's governments that is likely to precede any potential deal on climate change.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey ATS, if you're anything like me you're getting a bit tired of Climate Change.

But a coordinated mass front page report by the MSM involving 56 Newspapers is a crazy story, I think!

I just distrust any agenda that is being so blatantly sold to us without any positive scientific confirmation. Also the fact that it going to cost you and I in taxes and freedoms also sets the warning bells off.

A coordinated media blitz like this needs to be brought to the attention of ATS!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yea, there is no media bias, no, not at all.

I think this media blitz is going to backfire on them. People are already PO'd at what the governments of the world are doing and now this is going to send alarm bells ringing off in peoples heads. I mean seriously 56 papers? Talk about pulling out all the stops to push an agenda. This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Good catch and their is no collusion in the mass media of today is there?

Rhetorical question of course.

When will the members of the Church of Climatology wake up and see they are following the false Prophet Al Gore into chains of slavery?

The NWO is so fracking devious it is almost funny.

Just imagine this scenario, the group instituting this 20 years ago.

NWO Asshat 1:Okay guys, we really need to come up with something that can be used as a vehicle to institute our NWO.

NWO Asshat 2:Well, first it needs to be financial system that can be controlled by us.

NWO Asshat 3:Alright agreed, but it needs to have absolute control of everything.

NWO Asshat 3:What could control everything?

NWO Asshat 7:Oil, wait more specifically energy.

NWO Asshat 4:Okay, yes, everything has energy involved.

NWO Asshat 8:Now, we cannot just take all energy over, we need to think about manipulation. Because we all know the sheeple hate to have the perception that they are being controlled.

NWO Asshat 6:Yes, they do hate control don't they. Alright we have to come up with something that makes it seem like they asked for the control, something that is devastating in their view.

NWO Asshat 1:Eureka, they have been screaming about our pollution for decades. We can tax the emissions of everything energy.

And out comes the Global Warming Agenda!

The sheeple scream for the chains of slavery!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Forgive me for being old-fashioned, but I thought newspapers were there to report the news as it happens, not to propagandise or promote agendas or to campaign on behalf of the frigging elite nor to create their own news. If only journalism were actually there to promote and uncover the truth, then the headlines and articles would be the exact opposite of what they are saying. They would be warning the governments of this world NOT to go ahead with their sanctions as the data is fraudulent and that they will not rest until the truth is exposed and prosecutions are obtained for every last one of them. Still, that is just a dream of what journalism should be in a sick and corrupt world.
If there was any justice in the world, the readers of these 56 newspapers would cease to buy them forthwith and forever, en masse, and have them go out of business by the end of the week.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If this istrue i must sadly say that we have lost this round of the battle. Even the hacked emails stating the climatechange is a fraud is not acknowleged and soon after the empire strikes back with a brainwashing campaign like this, burning millions in advertisement space just so they could brainwash the majority of the population in believing what they want.

You know, you hear it enough of times you start to think its true, no facts needed,.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm hoping for a record setting blizzard and cold spell to hit Copenhagen.

Failing that, a few well placed suicide bombers would work.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Yes, a lot of us have discussed that in the past. Repetition of a lie is actually a brainwashing technique.

Cult Help and Awareness

A couple quotes from that site

Mind control is the certain and predictable product of THE FREQUENT REPETITION OF STRATEGIC IDEAS OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME - the same mechanism that results in HABIT, good or bad.

What is so devious about it though is that once you convince the mass sheeple, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. The followers of the Church of Climatology ask for the chains.

When enough automatons are created, success becomes automatic.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
wow this is rediculous.

Starred and flagged.

So they're about make 50 some newspapers run a story on the "man-made climate change" and how we need copenhagen?

Is this about to be front page material?

The truth movement needs to pull a V for Vendetta move and take over the tube waves for a brief learning session on what's really going on. That to me seems like the best way to open up some sleepy sheepy eyes. Get some truth on the mainstream tv. There's gotta be a way.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

What's new? they're are copying and pasting all the time! I read many newspapers online and here in the Netherlands the copying is awful. Some articles are exactly the same. It is almost like all the news comes from only one (obscure) source.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Amazing.... I don't see any US papers listed (I'm sorry I do see the Miami Herald listed)

Do any of you read that paper?

show me Communist News Network / Faux... Ect, then I'll get excited.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
If this istrue i must sadly say that we have lost this round of the battle. Even the hacked emails stating the climatechange is a fraud is not acknowleged and soon after the empire strikes back with a brainwashing campaign like this, burning millions in advertisement space just so they could brainwash the majority of the population in believing what they want.

You know, you hear it enough of times you start to think its true, no facts needed,.

It does look pretty bleak on the Climate Change front, I can't see how they are not going to eventually get their way.

The only way it could possibly end well is if in twenty or thirty years the planet steadily but rapidly cools so all the measures implemented can be reversed. I fear it will be too late for us though!

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
wow this is rediculous.

Is this about to be front page material?

Yep all over the front page, in 20 countries, they've pulled out all the stops this time!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

What's new? they're are copying and pasting all the time! I read many newspapers online and here in the Netherlands the copying is awful. Some articles are exactly the same. It is almost like all the news comes from only one (obscure) source.

I think the fact that it's a coordinated identical running of the exact same piece is new.

The article says it has never been done before, especially internationally!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks for linking that site, very true.

Once the snowball starts rolling, gathering more snow, I guess it's hard to stop.

I wonder if there is a way to defeat this?

Kiwifoot

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I just want to say that if anyone has access to the papers in question (running this full page coordinated story), feel free to comment here, I'm going to get a guardian later! All the best!

Kiwifoot!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I think this media blitz is going to backfire on them. People are already PO'd at what the governments of the world are doing and now this is going to send alarm bells ringing off in peoples heads. I mean seriously 56 papers? Talk about pulling out all the stops to push an agenda. This is ridiculous.

They have to keep up the AGW pressure since the leaks from East Anglia Uni prove that it's a scam.The woeful lack of any serious reporting on the full extent of this matter is testament to how co-opted the UK's media is.

A similar situation in most countries I would have thought.

Chemical pollution,deforestation and the march of globalisation is the enemies we should be seeking to curtail but then we aren't responsible for those and so can't be taxed.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I flagged this thread because obviously this is not the way news is supposed to work. However, it could easily be the people who are really looking like complete idiots who have managed to convince 56 papers to make them look like not complete idiots. So, I'd like to see more detail on who was behind this propaganda.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I wonder how many of the 50 papers are owned by the Murdoch group of elitist NWO sleezeball mind controllers?
At least half I would wager.

This kind of event really shows the transparent attempts at "programming" the masses IMO.

I await the coming climate inquisition,who will turn up at your house and burn you at the stake for using too much petrol/electricity.The same "news"papers will tell us that they are there to look after us.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Sigh...right about now would be a good time for Aragorn and his army to show up. Will someone PLEASE light that damn beacon?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join