It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEALs on trial for striking Iraqi suspect.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zz0409
reply to post by ch1ldofthe70s

I don't understand why US is so concerned with reputation of no torture.. I certainly think we should treat prisoners humanely, but I think U.S. should let other countries think we are mean! That they should all be scare of us. That our troops are the most well trained baddest in the world.

What are you an idiot?! " let em think we da meanestttt!! " Jesus, is this the kind of turds that are fequenting this site now?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is the same mentality that (some deviant and dumb) cops believe in.

We will kick the # out of you, tazer you, and kick you to death if necessary, so that the public will respect decent police officers and the law.

Yeah AMERICA IS TOP DOG.

We invade, torture, plunder, rape and pillage defenseless third world countries, to show what rule of law, and real democracy is all about.

Pretty soon in America MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED to keep you free.

If you hate freedom, a FEMA concentration camp will be there to re-educate you about freedom.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOabducteebe
What are you talking about?? It's illegal and against the International Human Rights Conventions to strike a detainee or a POW.. most especially without a reason.

This guy isn't a POW. Look up the definition in the Geneva Convention. I wouldn't have struck him. I would have shot him instead of capturing him.
Less paperwork and fewer chances of being Monday morning quarterbacked. People keep forgetting what the rules actually are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join