It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts or images of people in photos that weren't there when photo taken [Photo added]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I vote reflection too. If the camera flash had gone off, you would see it for sure, but it is a reflection none the less.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have a picture of this Christmas party at our house. There are lots of people in the room and I was there but in the picture there is some sort of green "wisp" thing. It shows up smaller in another photo in a different part of the room. Sadly I lost the picture but no could find a way to explain it.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
maybe they were wrong or the photos did not turn out right. or maybe you are hallucinating
,lol jk
I don't know if this is exactally paranormal... maybe miscommunication though.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i agree that the figure in that photo is a reflection, however
i wouldnt dismiss the whole idea of paranormal figues in photographs as about a year and a half ago i took a camera into school and me and my two best friends went into the woods with it (our school is in the middle of countryside in england surrounded by woods and hills) and we took some photos messing around in the woods
when i got the film developed there was a completely black figure standing behing my friend lucy
but there was no such figure while i was taking the photo
i've never been able to explain it.
i'll try and find that photo.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.imageshack.us...

Better Image host site...it holds up to 750kb of space!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join