It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Body Experience Can Change Your Life (Astral Projection)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

But, you can extend far beyond those layers by journeying in awareness... some call it projecting. It is akin to RV'ing in a way, given that the body stays in one place while you journey out into the greater awareness you are a portion of. This way is unlimited, although it gets pretty wierd once you move beyond the soul and "oversoul" layers of awareness.

I call that mental projection, and described it as akin to RV ing, though, I've never done it consciously, that's borderline, sort of done it consciously, in fact doing it rapidly, without thought, got me into a spot of trouble with ETs, concerning earth bases, yet in the end brought protection. But that is how I have gotten pulled a few times, knowing it was not in astral form, but it was still very real. I probably should be more willing to practice RV, maybe I don't know, practice how to do this consciously, but only want Higher Self connection, nothing but that, consciously, and close Guide, Guardian Angel, however we think of that.

I know we always do project whenever our bodies slow down in sleep, when we kick into more suspended animation state, we're out. But for some reason wasn't allowed to consciously know this or experience this while aware, and conscious, so while propelling out, halted and there was two of me, one lying on top of the other, because my greater consciousness knew my lesser consciousness (me) was awake still. But the thought came instantly, we never stay in our bodies when its in deep hibernation mode, we always leave and that it felt uncomfortable to us being in body then.

I think its safer to mentally project, versus oobe, but that doesnt mean I don't want to do this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I think its safer to mentally project, versus oobe, but that doesnt mean I don't want to do this.

Unity,

You need to progress at your own comfort level, if something feels safer to you, or a chosen path feels like the correct one at that time, then follow your intuition.

Safer is subjective for each person.

You'll get there.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The reason for the safety issue is that I'm an experiencer, and have sought protection for years from unwanted experiences, from my Higher Self, Guides, Family above, so there is a caution in this as well. Also I'm not quite sure on the permissions, for example, have been woken up with more of myself doing a checkup on me, like Higher Self checkup, and known that I had come from somewhere and wanted to get back, and then had the curtain fall quickly, as opposed to it normally taking a long time to go back to sleep when I wake in the night, but as with ET instant curtain of sleep falling, while I cried, "wait wait wait, where did I just come from, and where am I going?"

So its as if my Higher Self and Guardian is willing to give me some strong hints, about the astral, but closes the door on me doing it consciously.

So, my goal has been for a while now, to astrally project consciously, to seek the answers I need for things. To convince my Higher Self to let me do this. But, if that occurs, is it meant to, what if my Soul gives me this saying, "Ok here you go, but it will a tough lesson, do your best" kind of thing.

I had 2 days of checkups, from bases here, tall humans, that started with flashes in the sky one evening and a metalic orb at my son's second story window.

But the whole start was a mental projection, one that is in my nature to do, but its spontaneous and not under my control, it just happens, not something I choose to do, naturally and quickly to explore something, and knowing that, having been pulled to a friends abduction, spontaneously, not willfully, and our entire family experiencing an abduction several days after this, really puts caution in me.

Then a friend sent me a picture of a lake, volcanic in South Amercia, and the energy signature off it was strong, in fact words in another language started forming. Andromedan came instantly to mind, so I wrote to him and said this is a base, holding back "andromedan" and he said, yes, its an andromedan base with a stargate.

That really alarmed me, as I can be pulled so quickly at times, and based on the abduction with wounds in the past, I spent the entire day trying to not think of that base, to not project any part of me to that base. The result was, I was out through a stargate in no time in the astral somehow, I don't know how, but seemed to recognize the system, and thought instantly that they would have picked up my energy profile.

THe flashes, metallic orb, showed up later that night. Along with a physical gynelogical checkup. And the next day again. I assumed this checkup was beign done by greys, but it was a woman who met my mind, and a male in armor guarding, very tall male, who revealed he was there when I chose kindness as my response, though I wanted none of this, wanted no ufology events in my life. That man revealed he was from Taurus constellation 65 light years away and Telos/Shasta, and aldeberan is 65.1 light years away in Taurus.

So the bases are all connected.

That is the kind of things that astral can invite when you're an experiencer, and yet want to be consciously aware, feel its an essentially freeing skill, a part of progressive energy work.

I've often wondered if my HS is protecting me with the cap on it. Though have set the goal that I don't want to explore off limit places, (I didn't then either, already knew they were off limit), but only want to seek Higher Self Contact, and main Guide, but the flexibility of being able to develop more skills to help also comes to mind.

As for the other form of projection, I have to spend time consciously working on not thinking of something, that I don't want to go there, and that doesnt always work as the energy seems to pull me, and so when I feel the energy in a place, its a constant effort to put it out of mind, no need to explore that in any way.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
These forums seem to have cross-post relevance... I just posted in the other one... here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You believe that just because the lady in the book store said so? What you describe is the release of the chemicals that keep most people from acting out their dreams. It causes a kind of paralysis so if you dream of walking to the kitchen to roast a chicken you won't wake to a chicken dinner for breakfast or a burned down house . Some people release less of this chemical like some people have other hormone deficiencies which accounts for people talking in their sleep (quite common) or walking in their sleep. (Less common)
You've taken a perfectly normal experience and tried to make it metaphysical. It's not. . ake reply to: Realtruth

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Chemicals eh?
Interesting you do know some crazy ass inventions came from people who have had dreams, NDE's and so on eh?

If chemicals can make you awesome to invent say.. Things like this then sign me up.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I often find people that have had no experience with NDE or Astral Projection/OBE are the ones who tend to explain them away as "hallucinations" or "it was just a dream" and so on. They're not hallucinations or just dreams or as you stated, chemicals. It is a real metaphysical experience, for me it's also spiritual.

I had a near death experience 11 years ago. 30 minutes before it happened I was afraid to death of death, so afraid of it. Shortly after being revived by the dozens of hospital staff and after the initial confusion of the scene I realized what happened. I was no longer afraid of death, I came back with a feeling of complete and utter peace that I had never felt before and have yet to feel since. I am no longer afraid of death, at all.

After my NDE I have had hundreds of out of body experiences, in fact I had 3 just last night. It was a real metaphysical and spiritual experience.

So my question to you has have you ever personally experienced an OBE/AP or had a NDE?

a reply to: ThichHeaded

Interesting read, I came back with no fear of death, it's complete and utter peace over there. Thanks for sharing that article.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: added reply

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
So my question to you has have you ever personally experienced an OBE/AP or had a NDE?

I have sorta never had one.. But i have this weird condition called curiosity and open mind syndrome.

a reply to: reitze

Just wanted to point out this post was made 300 yrs ago.. Back when we used a chisel to carve out things on screen..

Just kidding...... or am I???
edit on 4/29/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Haha! That's a very good condition to have! Being open minded can really change ones opinion about the world we live in. Those with close minds are really missing out on a lot.

edit on 29-4-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I often find people that have had no experience with NDE or Astral Projection/OBE are the ones who tend to explain them away as "hallucinations" or "it was just a dream" and so on. They're not hallucinations or just dreams or as you stated, chemicals. It is a real metaphysical experience, for me it's also spiritual.

I think that is the key here.

1st person experiences, otherwise it is very difficult for someone to comprehend, understand, or even try to quantify something like this in their mind.

Thanks everyone for the additional input and thoughts.

Peace,

RT

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was speaking merely of the falling sensation nothing atall about dreaming of new inventions or near death experiences. Goodness you sure saw a lot in between my lines .b reply to: ThichHeaded

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Again nothing in my post abou hallucinations or dreams or any of those other things. Simply that feeling of falling when going to sleep. You guys are so eager to defend even when you have no reason to feel threatened in your beliefs. ta reply to: Jennyfrenzy

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
I actually believe their is no one purpose, but to live in the moment and be aware.

Not to live in the past or future, but the right now.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Realtruth]

First, thank you for sharing your spiritual journeys with us. I too have journeyed and still take journeys via different methods, but I just wanted to chime in to say that indeed it's all about living in the moment and being aware, whether it be in the physical world or in the multi-dimensional realms.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You stated at the end..

"You've taken a perfectly normal experience and tried to make it metaphysical. It's not. "

All dreams have some type of meaning to them.. No matter how retarded and stupid they may seem.. So they should be thought as important as knowing how to read, white and so on, but we are taught that some god is watching is and he is showing us the way..... It is your subconscious trying to sort the events of the day out or trying to figure something out that is going on with your life..

All old religions, Buddhist, Native Americans and so on follow this rule in their religion.. They know whats up.. If you look at most older religions they all share a common relation to how dreams and spirit world collide.

On an interesting note, the same place you dream is the same place you go when you die..

So something being metaphysical you can leave it to interpretation.

This post is slightly messy could not get straight thoughts...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Fellow OBE'er here. It wasn't until I had my first OBE did I realize that prior to the experience, everything I ever thought I knew was completely wrong. And I agree with you when you said that "it was the START of learning that I was more than a physical body", truer words were never spoken.

Thank you again for sharing your experience!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Interesting read, I came back with no fear of death, it's complete and utter peace over there. Thanks for sharing that article.

I am going to add something I added somewhere else...

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

From my research I can conclude theoretically that we live die and come back to learn some kinda of lesson.. In that I conclude that the choice(beginning) was because I chose to be in that particular part of life for some reason or another..
I think there is a "god" But i think is more like a coach than supreme being..
When you want to learn something you are given a choice of where you want to go(we will say 3 lives) Then "god" Will tell you each lesson you have to learn in these lives.. So then you pick life 2, then "god" gives you a slightly more detail on the life.. Now.. You get into this life(here and now) And are born into whatever reason, rich(Cause you wanted to skate through life aka not wanna do anything..) or a life like I had where your parents where douche bags for some reason or another and learn something from there.. But the inevitable bitch Free will can curb your lessons on whatever you were supposed to learn and then more than likely have to do it again.. But while here I guess the case of free will You learn something completely and totally new..

Like I said, I can basically prove this in theory (cant do it physically because there is no possible way to kill yourself and come back, chances in that are completely random.) if I had enough time to get everything together but this was through yrs and yrs and yrs and yrs of research.. Fascination of death since 13 I am 40 now.. So I have seen what everyone else considers death and came to the conclusion that we come here because we want to for some reason or another.............. To become that "god" being so to speak.

I wanted to add this here for reference.. I believe I know what I am talking about because of the vast amounts of research I have acquired through the yrs...

There is this one E-book I acquired a long time ago that some guy(lawyer) ended up putting death and the after effects on trial so to speak... And leaves it up to the reader to decide for themselves what they should think.
edit on 4/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Great to hear your story. I couldn't get far in my OOBEs unless there's something profound going on.

On normal days, I get trapped by electronic devices such as smartphones and computers. I get "sucked" inside them and stay in there for a while until I wake up.

I think the environment is a huge factor of success with OOBEs. Quiet is good, smartphones are bad (keep them away from you). The fewer people around, the better. All kinds of electronic devices are bad too, including the old ones.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

When I manage to be aware during dreams, it is where I am totally myself, the feeling is like one is in their own personal "zone" where they are exposed as what they truly are, to, themselves.

Being asleep, the brain is functioning the subconsciousness, and if one is aware whilst this is occurring, one can experience the subconscious mind as their conscious mind - often times there is less "control" over reality, and we easily accept "nonsensical" events and occurrences.

Perhaps even having things "make sense" is a barrier as the world of dreams are fantastically fictitious (relative to what we define as "real" in our waking lives) and attempts to define "real" and "unreal" only serve to confuse.

I project quite a lot, however, I often forget. I feel that there is "another half" of myself that is working on itself and planning its life whilst in the dream-state or the astral realm, and when I wake up, the "amnesia" takes over.

When I do remember, it helps me to keep the faith in alternate realities.

Recently, I was interacting with another entity, it was showing me how to "fly" in the astral world - I remember flying to space and visiting a ship.

It appears that these sorts of things happen all the time when I am asleep, however, as mentioned, I seldom remember.

edit on 26-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

As long as you believe that it will be true. The next time you go out of your body, tell yourself that you have no barriers. The moment you realize that you can do anything and go anywhere is the moment you can do anything and go anywhere. It is all in your mind and as long as you believe there is something holding you back or something you cannot do, it will be true.

My room is filled with all kinds of electronics and I walk right through my TV on my way to go anywhere I want. You get stuck because you believe you will get stuck.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

I have had no such experience nor do I know any one who has had so.

The closest I have had, from what is explained here, is that as of quite recently, I wake up with a jolt as if I missed a step while going down the stairs. By what you have described, it's me having an OBE without being conscious of it.

Let me ask you experienced OBEers;

When you travel out of your body, do you meet others who do the same unconsciously?

If yes, is it possible that I have met others even though I do not know about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join