It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asians make Sarah Palin "Uncomfortable".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yer but who doesn't wanna see Sarah Palin nude and on the cover of Guns n Ammo?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

personally, I blame white guilt, democraps heap it on themselves like catholics do for just being alive. maybe, in their own twisted racist views, they hate her because she isn't playing the gender card, and is white. two separate things that probably confuse the hell out of them.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

they hate her because she isn't playing the gender card, and is white

Are you kidding me? Are we even talking about the same Sarah Palin???

Gender Card 1

Gender Card 2

you know what...lets simplify this - just Click Here

So - not only does Sarah Palin play the:

Sympathy
Religious
& Gender

Cards.......but she *IS* the gender card in every way shape & form.

She is a living, breathing, walking, talking stereotype.

We can't stand Sarah Palin because she stands for nothing.

You like her because we can't stand her.

One of those reasons is full of immaturity and has a huge empty spot right where "self respect" should be.

The other...well....you probably wouldn't understand.

Edit to add "And she is white" ???

What kind of asinine statement are you trying to make?

So now, to wrap things up - you are going to play the race card?
Maybe the victim card?

Exactly what sort of angle are you trying to play if not the "I have no intelligent comments to make so allow me to mad lib"

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
People here need to learn the true meaning of the word RACIST.
If I feel uncomfortable around a mass of men does that make me a Man hater or just uncomfortable around a mass of men?

For instance, I go to a female only gym because that's where I feel comfortable.
Does this mean that I hate men and should force myself to go to a gym where it's mostly men to prove that I don't hate men as opposed to somewhere I would feel totally at ease

I'm sure there are many who "feel uncomfortable around whites" too. Does that make them racist? No. Maybe a few other things, but not racist.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
reply to post by expat2368

personally, I blame white guilt, democraps heap it on themselves like catholics do for just being alive. maybe, in their own twisted racist views, they hate her because she isn't playing the gender card, and is white. two separate things that probably confuse the hell out of them.

Rethuglicons keep using this "logic" and frankly

It is like a two tiered denial mechanism

the psychology, the reach and the theory reminds me of the denial involved in the Rethuglicon murder of the economy - "no Clem, them lazy people created the crash,
not them banks
"

anyhow reach on!

Sarah is a tart

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
Not that surprising. Running around in conservative Republican circles usually doesn't give one much exposure to non whites. Hawaii is the one state where it's impossible to ignore what is considered minority in the rest of the country. Plus, I am sure they refused to treat her as royalty as mainland whites/haoles aren't exactly popular there.

Erm, your last sentence might explain why any white many not feel comfortable there- some forms of racism are acceptable, is that it, not to this proud white dude

[edit on 7-12-2009 by blueorder]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join