It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asians make Sarah Palin "Uncomfortable".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So, after all the chatter and mudslinging back and forth about this person, it would appear that her Father confirms one fact that we all already suspected.

Sarah Palin is a Racist.

Palin's Father: She Left Hawaii Because Asians Made Her Uncomfortable.

the presence of so many Asians and Pacific Islanders made her uncomfortable: "They were a minority type thing and it wasn't glamorous, so she came home."

This isn't the Democratic Party saying this, nor is it any of her political opponents.

These are the words of Sarah Palins Father....... So, at least we know who she isn't talking about when she waxes poetically about Real Americans.

Quoted Article

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am still in awe of all the hatred out there for this woman. This ATS member has even gone out of his way to make a personalized avatar about her.
Please someone explain this to me!
WHY DO YOU HATE SARAH?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not that surprising. Running around in conservative Republican circles usually doesn't give one much exposure to non whites. Hawaii is the one state where it's impossible to ignore what is considered minority in the rest of the country. Plus, I am sure they refused to treat her as royalty as mainland whites/haoles aren't exactly popular there.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So now only white people are conservative?

Hmm that sounds like a racial statement to me there, in your little reply.

Id like to remind you that the democratic party has been, and continues to be, the most racially charged party in this whole mess.

They run on a platform of race, and all the while touting minorities and saying they are helping them, they are just exploiting them, using them to curry vote support and for political ammunition........

Racism indeed

[edit on 6-12-2009 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
who cares? your beloved leader is a puppet and a liar as well. she might be a "racist" for being uncomfortable around asians.. not that i suspected this as you say, not every neo con is a racist. you dems are sadly worse then the neo cons on this site.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

Haoles? Is that a Hawaiian word or did you just misspell A-hole?

When describing Palin, that word works too.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Answer this ATS'ers:

How many times have you visited an area, neighborhood, or local 7-11, and been around a group of minorities, either black, hispanic, asian, or otherwise and felt uncomfortable just because of the ideals you have in your mind?

Big question. Simple answer. A lot. Be honest, now...

Maybe she just feels uncomfortable around other minorities because its out of her "comfort-zone". She's probably not used to being around other nationalities. Although Alaska has a few eskimoes.

Or maybe she's racist.

Just my good 'ol $0.02.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

It's a term commonly used in the islands to describe "white" or "caucasian" and "typically" used in derogatory manner. Example: you'll hear it if you poach the local surfing site without an invite...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh thats good... and funny too... all you can dig up on her is that she was somewhere where she was uncomfortable... and who is not "uncomfortable" in a foreign country??

Get a life..

All the libtards are gnashing their teeth because of little 'ol Sarah. Why she is a little nobody from nowhere Alaska.. she is no threat to Zero and his thugs...HA.. their shorts are so twisted they cannot see straight.. because they know the little lady from Alaska is going to clean their plow come 2012..

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Answer this ATS'ers:

How many times have you visited an area, neighborhood, or local 7-11, and been around a group of minorities, either black, hispanic, asian, or otherwise and felt uncomfortable just because of the ideals you have in your mind?

all the time. and don't forget that the middle east is in Asia, and we all know how uncomfortable they make some people feel.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

and who is not "uncomfortable" in a foreign country??

Er, I hate to be the one that has to break this to you, but...... Hawaii is not a foreign country..

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

and who is not "uncomfortable" in a foreign country??

Hmmm Last time I looked Hawaii was not a foreign country.
Also I've been abroad and haven't been "uncomfortable"? WTF?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I guess you haven't noticed the 6,000 avatars depicting Obama as the Joker, or variations of communism?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger

Originally posted by havok
Answer this ATS'ers:

all the time. and don't forget that the middle east is in Asia, and we all know how uncomfortable they make some people feel.

Huh? Maybe my dry humor didn't kick in this morning.
I meant that because of the populistic ideals that "gangs" give out on the TV, or the MSM, most people are uncomfortable around minorities.

Maybe I was way off topic here.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

WHY DO YOU HATE SARAH?

Hate? No no. Hate is too strong a word. If i hate something, that means i want it destroyed. I can't stand Sarah Palin though - you wanna know why?:

Because the media loves her. She is the new OJ simpson case. She's like a train wreck - the media knows its gruesome, but they cover her for ratings anyways.

Because conservatives prop her up as some sort of icon.

Because she props up her family & puts them under the microscope then bitches because people are looking @ her family.

Because she is a woman that says "I like being kept down as a woman. I like government telling me what to do. Im a maverick. But i like Guns!"

I mean - do we really need to keep going on?

i think she's a horrible politician who quit her post far too early, so she can go make some money, and consequently deserves no respect what so ever.

Sarah Palin is the picture perfect stereotype of a politician.

And, as always, Jon Stewart puts it best

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't like palin, because she is a dingbat???

being uncomfortable around other racist do not make you racist...
in fact, there are large segments of hawaii were I promise, if you are white, you wouldn't feel comfortable... They hate white people...

I'm just saying, this bi$$$ has enough flaws, there is no need to make crap up...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So what the big deal ,
I dont get it she just said what she feels whats wrong with that.
i say all the time the like of i hate sea food i hate lemons or i hate the color orange and i do it makes me feel sick. so i wont go painting my house rooms orange
i suppose some other person hates yellow so what ,
you can not make some one like something which makes them uneasy.
so sarah just went were she was not perspiring . i get the same around crowds or going past people in uniforms. or groups who stare at you.

aint she from alaska with not to many population..

you wont make people feel diffrent by saying something is wrong because of a policy

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

I dont get it she just said what she feels whats wrong with that.
i say all the time the like of i hate sea food i hate lemons or i hate the color orange and i do it makes me feel sick. so i wont go painting my house rooms orange
i suppose some other person hates yellow so what ,

Yeah same thing. Very perceptive there. good thinking.
Particularly in regard to someone who desperatly seems to want to be President of The United States!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
sarah is being used as one giant smokescreen for the GOP. while demos and pundits waste their time on her, tim pawlenty and others like him are in the backround stocking warchests and gathering election operatives for their run in 2012. they will come out seeming to be the voices of reason, compared to the nutballs that gathered attention previous to the run-up to 2012. this will fool independents into thinking that the adults are back in charge of the GOP. classic political bait-and-switch.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

cause shes a manchurian candidate who makes an idiot of herself with her stupid accent and her crazy racist republican rhetoric. shes a moron with a pretty face...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join