It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

before ya'll bash our soldiers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The military machine is like pedoifile priests... they lure undereducated young men and women out of the backwoods and ghettos. The end result... they are often screwed by our government with no vasaline.

The military's mind manipulation continues when newly returned Vets are heroically in front of American News Camera's, were they lie about the glory of it all knowing fullwell they have been duped.

I don't have a problem with someone earning a payback overseas, but I do have a problem with them biting their patriotic tounges to rally around our crooked governments agenda.

In this case --- THE YOUNG ARE THE STUPID.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Level X]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by USAFJetTech
reply to post by rainfall

Your right, Karma can be a b!tch, and hopefully if you ever need a soldier like me to defend your life or your rights thats the moment we all decide to lay down our arms and leave you to fend for yourself

In case you haven't noticed, you already left the American people to 'fend' for themselves....

Our rights are being stripped away daily by a criminal government that has taken over the U.S. while you grunts are off slaughtering children and looking in 'caves' for the boogie man...

And we are supposed to believe that you guys are smart.?...Do you really think you are protecting this country.?.....Well you're not.....you are protecting the criminals who are now running it..

Thanks for nothing...

i think rainfall nailed it here.

can we all agree?

well ok then.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

You know i think maybe you're confusing hatred of a war with hatred of the troops. Many of us uttely hate the wars we're involved in but have nothing but respect for the troops. The troops just do a job. It's the same as some corporation abusing the rights of some third world children but the individual manager isn't such a bad guy (usually).

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level X
The military machine is like pedoifile priests... they lure undereducated young men and women out of the backwoods and ghettos. The end result... they are often screwed by our government with no vasaline.

The military's mind manipulation continues when newly returned Vets are heroically in front of American News Camera's, were they lie about the glory of it all knowing fullwell they have been duped.

level x, very well put.
just awesome.

another level headed human joins the thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The millitary's mind manipulation continues when newly returned Vets are heroically in front of American News Camera's, were they lie about the glory of it all knowing fullwell they have been duped.

I have yet to see that happen. War is hell and should be avoided at all costs. There are no respawns/do overs.

It seems we have more opinion than facts.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

The millitary's mind manipulation continues when newly returned Vets are heroically in front of American News Camera's, were they lie about the glory of it all knowing fullwell they have been duped.

I have yet to see that happen. War is hell and should be avoided at all costs. There are no respawns/do overs.

It seems we have more opinion than facts.

It has happen hundreds of time... Nightline, CNN, Town Hall meetings in small towns, any investigative reporting. The pawn is usually from a military family and thinks it's his duty to join.

Guy's have come home with their balls blown off as their wives stand by them and lie about how happy they are as newly weds.

Come back a year later and the wife's gone and the guy's an alcoholic strung out on meth. NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Guy's have come home with their balls blown off as their wives stand by them and lie about how happy they are as newly weds.

Come back a year later and the wife's gone and the guy's an alcoholic strung out on meth. NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT!

yawn
Stop it
You'll scare the children.

Yeah that can happen to anybody not just servicemen. Get real.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, addiction can happen to anybody that goes through a traumatizing experience.

I just can't comprehend how selfish and horrible people are....If it weren't for our military would we be free?

Would you be free to talk the way some of you are about our wonderful men and women in the military?

So sad

[edit on 6-12-2009 by capgirl]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Why, exactly, does your sig line mention love and truth? Here's a suggestion for a new one. It more closely reflects your posts in this thread.

“Coward: One who, in a perilous emergency, thinks with his legs.” Ambrose Bierce

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Oh and tell your son thank you for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

My son just came back in March from Iraq after spending 18 months in country. I support the troops. I don't agree with the wars.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1e0fa816010.jpg[/atsimg]

Wonderful....he looks real happy....Glad to see your son is getting to fulfill his dreams....

Going onto sovereign lands and slaughtering everyone in sight...

Best Wishes....

aaaahhhh, they grow up so fast don't they?

not to long ago he was playing g i joe, and now he's all grown up playing g i joe.
learning to be a man by killing a man.
its good to see them prosper eh?
he looks happy...

i truely hope he is not a statistic soon.

too bad you can't find a reason your own son is over there looking death in the face.

think about life, respect for human life trumps orders.
especially when those orders come from liars.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by vermonster]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Stop it
You'll scare the children.

Yeah that can happen to anybody not just servicemen. Get real.

Maybe if those children were scared they would think thrice and do a lil research on how soldiers are treated in the end game.

Why would anyone sign on to be shipped thousands of miles away to invade... I mean protect America's interests, knowing those interests are nothing but "GREED INCORPORATED"?

I know a bunch of Vets and after the con settles in... they all sing the same song of "There is no way in hell I'd join again... they would have to put a bullet in my brain."

If if you are a Vet, start your stopwatch and wait until you reach this breaking point --- It won't be long!

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Level X]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by capgirl

Oh and tell your son thank you for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Going onto sovereign lands and slaughtering everyone in sight...

Maybe if that soldier is lucky, you will appear in his sights.

Think it is pretty lame you have to use the picture of one of our member's son just to further your stance.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by vermonster

You two will have to do better than that to get me going.

Trust me, you two don't scare me.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

think about life, respect for human life trumps orders.
especially when those orders come from liars.

your one to talk.

All I see you do is yak yak yak.

Come on, tell us in your own words about your heroic fight against them liars you speak about.

Oh that's right, you can't. Then they might take your little computer away and you wouldn't being able to spout your little agenda.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
@vermonster
@rainfall
@level x

A question to the 3 of you...
Do you see any difference between military personnel who are serving in combat roles and those who are not? Is there any difference between those who are serving overseas (in combat zones) those who are overseas (non-combat zone) and those who are stateside? Are there levels to your distaste for the military or is it all lumped together in one big mass?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Oh that's right, you can't. Then they might take your little computer away and you wouldn't being able to spout your little agenda.

Not little computer....

wii

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Level X

"GREED INCORPORATED"?

The greed incorporated you work for, the greed incorporated you buy from, the greed incorporated you depend on.

Your part of the same picture.

you make me laugh with your nonsense

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join