It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I an empath? How extensive are my abilities?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Perhaps we should change the wording from "I am an Empath" to "I am Empathic".

Actually - as we are all energy beings - empathic ability is natural to every entity.

What we are really discussing here is who is awakened - - vibrations - - awareness - - degrees - etc.

I know I am affected by energy. Can I tell the future. NO.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That's a better way to put it

Sounds a little less like a label

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yes, you are empathic.But without training you will never reach your full potential. Luckily I just so happen to have a 4 cd-rom interactive training program that will teach you how to tap into your own potential. For the low low price of only 12payments of 199.95, you too can reach your full empathic potential. Supplies are limited so order now. Goto www.totalripoff.com and use order code $uck3r.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doglord
Yes, you are empathic.But without training you will never reach your full potential. Luckily I just so happen to have a 4 cd-rom interactive training program that will teach you how to tap into your own potential. For the low low price of only 12payments of 199.95, you too can reach your full empathic potential. Supplies are limited so order now. Goto www.totalripoff.com and use order code $uck3r.

Guess you missed the "Trust No One" post.

Everything is within yourself and with your own guides.

However - if you find a tape or recording that you enjoy listening to - - that enhances what you believe - - - then by all means buy it.

Its no different then someone who loves music and buys CDs.

--------------------------------------------

But by all means Doglord - - - if you can't think for yourself - - - if you suffer from "sheepdom" - - - I'm sure there's a set of tapes for your enlightenment.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Annee]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i gave the OP some tips that got me to where i am. I slowed considerably because i got lazy and didnt want to meditate for the hour i was before, but it should greatly speed his process.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is truly beautiful.

Some people have this, few, but some. I really think everyone could have it, they just choose not to without realizing their choice. Many...in fact, all of the things you describe i can completely relate to. And i thought i was the only one.

Everyone has different vibes, and although humans annoy me, they're always approaching me with questions or for advice. These vibes that people give off has nothing to do with the way they look. It's purely the energy that perspires off of them. You probably have some kind of comforting energy that people don't necessarily feel intimidated by. In reality, these people that go through problems are the opposite of intimidated by you. They're "drawn" to you because subconsciously they know that you're a wonderful "helper" and can really understand/converse with the troubled (themselves).

About the dream thing...this is scary. I know from experience exactly what you're talking about. It happens to me the same way you say it happens to you, but other times its different. I'll be doing something, or say something, and all of a sudden my entire focus is on a dream that i never knew i had. Its like a flashback, and my entire world or the people im around disappear and i enter this "Dream" for a few seconds. When i "return," i am utterly amazed. Don't know if this has happened to you.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join